• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 133 of 160 FirstFirst ... 128 131 132 133 134 135 138 ... LastLast
    Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1591

Thread: balut's trading journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,334 Times in 2,241 Posts

Currently, the USDCAD is trying to test the support level and it would continue its upward movement after that, and I am patiently waiting for the price to come to me and not me pursuing the price! So when it gets to the 1.2830 levels then I shall buy into it.

Name:  chart202.png
Views: 46
Size:  25.9 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-17-2018), dzin4aans (05-16-2018), kanyB1 (05-19-2018), mikehenley (05-16-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,000 Times in 1,048 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

At last! I can easily sleep now at night since the mighty AUDJPY had a clean bullish breakout. There's no stopping now and it may even reach the psychological resistance of 1.8500 area but it may take a month to do that. Once it hit my initial TP at 1.8358 then I may buy again if it makes a nice retracement. At the moment, I'm going to lock some of my buy position just for safety.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost on my buy position in USDCAD and now I'm selling it again. This is just classic ranging movement with a whipsaw effect and it's very frustrating. I think this is my last position for this month since I already lost twice to this pair. CAD will also release its high impact news CPI and Core Retail Sales later... sounds like a gambling trade to me.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-17-2018), kammraz (05-17-2018), penuelophir (05-18-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley is a splendid one to behold mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE:

At last! I can easily sleep now at night since the mighty AUDJPY had a clean bullish breakout. There's no stopping now and it may even reach the psychological resistance of 1.8500 area but it may take a month to do that. Once it hit my initial TP at 1.8358 then I may buy again if it makes a nice retracement. At the moment, I'm going to lock some of my buy position just for safety.
      nice trade for AUDJPY buddy, and sorry for your consecutive loss for CAD pairs, that is how the market works, but anyway buddy, you can still recover, just make sure to take note what is the problem why you loss twice to cad pairs,
      Additionally, I am also rooting with AUDJPY pair, and you might want to consider below my chart, which is respecting a trendline pointing down starting from feb2018, and it might be tested, below is my 4hr and daily chart;
      Daily
      Name:  17-May AUDJPY Daily.png
Views: 34
Size:  16.4 KB
      4hr
      Name:  17-May AUDJPY 4hr.png
Views: 36
Size:  20.3 KB
      My Trading Journal: Journey of a Sniper Trader

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to mikehenley for this useful post.

balut (05-17-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-17-2018), kammraz (05-18-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikehenley View Post
      nice trade for AUDJPY buddy, and sorry for your consecutive loss for CAD pairs, that is how the market works, but anyway buddy, you can still recover, just make sure to take note what is the problem why you loss twice to cad pairs,
      Additionally, I am also rooting with AUDJPY pair, and you might want to consider below my chart, which is respecting a trendline pointing down starting from feb2018, and it might be tested, below is my 4hr and daily chart;
      Daily
      Attachment 77564
      4hr
      Attachment 77565
      USDCAD is acting weird again but I hope that my sell bias won't get invalidated before the CAD news tomorrow, I don't know what to say about this pair anymore. Anyway, nice resistance trendlines on AUDJPY and I hope the bulls can pierce it immediately so I can add another buy position.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-17-2018), penuelophir (05-18-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-17-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,796 Times in 1,640 Posts

I lost on my buy position in USDCAD and now I'm selling it again. This is just classic ranging movement with a whipsaw effect and it's very frustrating. I think this is my last position for this month since I already lost twice to this pair. CAD will also release its high impact news CPI and Core Retail Sales later... sounds like a gambling trade to me.

USDCAD is acting weird again but I hope that my sell bias won't get invalidated before the CAD news tomorrow, I don't know what to say about this pair anymore.
      balut, it seems you are confused to determine buy and sell on USD/CAD, what happen to you? Now we have the opposite position on USD/CAD
      In my opinion, USD/CAD on H4 chart there is double bottom and price on D1 chart still above ichimoku cloud. In addition price is also getting away from lowest support at price 1.2730|1.2728 level. USD/CAD movement will be determined tomorrow when CPI release, hopefully we can survive from high volatility.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 512 Posts

USDCAD is acting weird again but I hope that my sell bias won't get invalidated before the CAD news tomorrow, I don't know what to say about this pair anymore.
      Just keep going, dude. You will have to face events like these where it is not going up or down and just stuck in weird zones for some time. I wanted to sell UC but when I noticed the stalling I decided to avoid entry. Upon seeing the UC charts from your previous post, I see that the TDI is still going down and price has formed a Lower High on the Daily frame which is reason to believe that the bearish direction will continue. All in all, this can still turn out in your favor, since the current consolidated zone could be broken upward for some time. Anyway, Good luck and manage this one carefully so you can at least exit on BE if you feel like it's no good.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

balut (05-17-2018), kammraz (05-18-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,007 Times in 2,382 Posts

USDCAD is acting weird again but I hope that my sell bias won't get invalidated before the CAD news tomorrow, I don't know what to say about this pair anymore. Anyway, nice resistance trendlines on AUDJPY and I hope the bulls can pierce it immediately so I can add another buy position.
      Yes the usdcad seems complicated right now, well I would say it's still on the bullish trend as it stands right now but we will suggest we should be patients.
      And the audjpy seems very strong right now and I can see it touching the 83.90 resistant area and probably beyond that area

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

balut (05-18-2018), dzin4aans (05-18-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Sometimes market would always act the way it did and nothing we can do about it than just stay away from trading until we are able to fully understand what is really going on with the market. Currently, I am not trading USDCAD because I do not understand what is happening!

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-18-2018), dzin4aans (05-18-2018), kanyB1 (05-19-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE:

I quit trading the USDCAD for the meantime due to losing streak but it just too small so it doesn't matter. My recent early exit loss is only equals to 0.30% because I only used 0.01 lot unlike to my previous buy position which is 0.03%. Today is the big day for CAD news since CPI and Core Retail Sales will be released in a few hours. I'm still bear bias but I don't want to gamble against the high volatility of news later. Even if the news turned out bear bias then it would be already too late to sell the weekly but I may try to sell the monthly on June 1st.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-18-2018), dzin4aans (05-18-2018), kanyB1 (05-19-2018), penuelophir (05-18-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hello everyone I hope you guys are really enjoying your weekends! I am presently not seeing any opportunity at any of the markets and I do not know if someone is seeing anything then he/she could share it with us, because I want to get prepared over this weekend.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-21-2018), kanyB1 (05-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 133 of 160 FirstFirst ... 128 131 132 133 134 135 138 ... LastLast