• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 134 of 157 FirstFirst ... 129 132 133 134 135 136 139 ... LastLast
    Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1565

Thread: balut's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE:

I quit trading the USDCAD for the meantime due to losing streak but it just too small so it doesn't matter. My recent early exit loss is only equals to 0.30% because I only used 0.01 lot unlike to my previous buy position which is 0.03%. Today is the big day for CAD news since CPI and Core Retail Sales will be released in a few hours. I'm still bear bias but I don't want to gamble against the high volatility of news later. Even if the news turned out bear bias then it would be already too late to sell the weekly but I may try to sell the monthly on June 1st.

You quit trading on USD/CAD because you are unsure of your analysis and you only use 1 time frame for analysis. First you are confident with buy position because price above ichimoku cloud, after a few days you close buy position because price back on ichimoku cloud. Second you take sell position and assumes there will be reversal in price movement, you close sell position because there will be data release from Canada. It seems you are confused and have no certainty with your decision, you also hesitated in open position.

If you were more conscientious and at least use more than 1 time frame for analysis then you will be more clear in observing the movement of USD/CAD. Pay attention to USD/CAD on your W1 chart, you will see lowest Support (S1) 1.2061 | (S2) 1.2248 | (S3) 1.2527 and so also on your D1 chart. This could be an indication for bullish trend because regularly the price always goes away from previous Support price. Even if there is price correction then price correction will only be half of the price up. USD/CAD on H4 chart, i marked 1.2728 as lowest Support and if during 3-4 times price correction can not go through lowest Support that i have marked then price will stay upwards following the main trend from W1 chart and D1 chart.

Sorry i do not mean to teach you how to analyze, i just give my perspective and my opinion in observing the market price movement. Hopefully next month you will have good decision to open position on USD/CAD and can make profit.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-21-2018), I'm Trader (05-20-2018), kanyB1 (05-19-2018), mikehenley (05-20-2018), MR_Alan (05-21-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), Omoba9ce (05-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is just really nice kanyB1 is just really nice kanyB1 is just really nice kanyB1 is just really nice kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE:

I quit trading the USDCAD for the meantime due to losing streak but it just too small so it doesn't matter. My recent early exit loss is only equals to 0.30% because I only used 0.01 lot unlike to my previous buy position which is 0.03%. Today is the big day for CAD news since CPI and Core Retail Sales will be released in a few hours. I'm still bear bias but I don't want to gamble against the high volatility of news later. Even if the news turned out bear bias then it would be already too late to sell the weekly but I may try to sell the monthly on June 1st.

i think whats happening in the USDCAD can be more detected with trading patterns, i have seen this situations with the USDCHF and i know the USDCAD won't be different sometimes the indicators do not work out for every pairs and sometimes the AUDUSD also behaves that way and that why i stopped trading it at the moment, but in summary i believe strongly that the USDCAD will surely go the bullish direction and waiting on it will surely yield a good profit.

Thanks  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

balut (05-21-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-20-2018), Leonvic90 (05-22-2018), MR_Alan (05-21-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), penuelophir (05-21-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,062 Times in 1,055 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

What can I say? I'm buying the USDCAD again due to bullish confirmation on the previous daily candle. I'm only targeting 45 pips just to be safe although it has a potential to go up for 200 pips. The bullish signal is strong at the moment since daily candles are floating above the cloud support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my another buy position CHFJPY based on weekly bullish morning star formation. It just a simple trade based on a simple technical bullish Japanese candle formation. My TP is 112.500 resistance area and it looks like a realistic target.

Thanks  

6. The following 15 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-21-2018), dragon40 (05-21-2018), Honey Bee (05-21-2018), kammraz (05-21-2018), KannikaPips (05-21-2018), mikehenley (05-21-2018), MR_Alan (05-21-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), nomaden (05-21-2018), Omoba9ce (05-21-2018), penuelophir (05-21-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-21-2018), Sun Tzu forex (05-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,539 Times in 2,279 Posts

I am looking at the USDCAD as something that would be heading upward, because from the four hours chart it have formed a base to start heading bullish again, and I am going to buy whenever the price comes back to test the 1.2839 level again.

Name:  chart210.png
Views: 36
Size:  28.0 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-21-2018), Honey Bee (05-21-2018), MR_Alan (05-21-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dragon40 is an unknown quantity at this point dragon40's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE:

What can I say? I'm buying the USDCAD again due to bullish confirmation on the previous daily candle. I'm only targeting 45 pips just to be safe although it has a potential to go up for 200 pips. The bullish signal is strong at the moment since daily candles are floating above the cloud support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my another buy position CHFJPY based on weekly bullish morning star formation. It just a simple trade based on a simple technical bullish Japanese candle formation. My TP is 112.500 resistance area and it looks like a realistic target.

Amazing, you can trade with candlestick confirmation. What level of importance do you put on your indicators?
      You used S/R and ichimoku, how exactly do you trade with this system?
      It's interesting to see your thread and the results you bring and I see that you almost reach your goal of 52 weeks!

Thanks  

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to dragon40 for this useful post.

balut (05-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-21-2018), Honey Bee (05-21-2018), MR_Alan (05-21-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MR_Alan is a jewel in the rough MR_Alan is a jewel in the rough MR_Alan is a jewel in the rough MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you, This really goes according to the diagram shown The ascending journey has not yet ended
      We are expected to see more than High price more than 200 pipe Buying is the best now This decline is a correction

Thanks  

12. The following 8 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

balut (05-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-21-2018), Honey Bee (05-21-2018), Leonvic90 (05-22-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,549 Times in 756 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Alan View Post
      I agree with you, This really goes according to the diagram shown The ascending journey has not yet ended
      We are expected to see more than High price more than 200 pipe Buying is the best now This decline is a correction

Nice chart Trend of this pair will be showing bullish and i think from this level it will move more 300 pips on bullish side all the indicators on this pairs will give a bullish signal and if we can avoid the high impact news then this will be more profitable trade on this pair and earn good profit.

Thanks  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (05-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-21-2018), Leonvic90 (05-22-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), simisola (05-22-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,664 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Hmm, are you sure about your decision to take buy position on USD/CAD? Does your signal for bullish confirmation only see from price that is above ichimoku cloud? What if there will be price correction and price is back inside ichimoku cloud? Will you close position or stay afloat until it reaches your target? Price should get through 1.2924 to continue trend, hopefully you do not hesitate anymore and your buy position can reach target.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

16. The following 8 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-22-2018), kammraz (05-21-2018), Leonvic90 (05-22-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), Omoba9ce (05-21-2018), simisola (05-22-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,564 Times in 526 Posts

In my opinion, the bullish trend for ucad will be confirmed when price breaks above the 1.2900 level. This would likely see a resumption in the uptrend and push the pair up to 1.3200 level which lines up as the ascending chanel resistance level on D1. USD/cad has been experiencing unusual volatility movement since the past week after breaking through a tight range, with sharp up and down moves

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (05-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-22-2018), Neriah (05-21-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018)

19. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,184 Times in 1,029 Posts

Dear penuelophir, here is my view about usd cad, it is currently in the middle of a long term range, and I am expecting that price should go to the bottom of the range which is at 1.2749 but that might not happen, and if the opposite is the case then I think we might see this climbing back to 1.2885 I believe this is the ultimate target that will be resisted before we see it come down again to the previous support.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

21. The following 10 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

balut (05-22-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-22-2018), FlyingShark (05-22-2018), Leonvic90 (05-22-2018), Oghale (05-21-2018), simisola (05-22-2018), Timon (05-21-2018), Unregistered (3)

Closed Thread
    Page 134 of 157 FirstFirst ... 129 132 133 134 135 136 139 ... LastLast