• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 137 of 260 FirstFirst ... 132 135 136 137 138 139 142 ... LastLast
    Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2595

Thread: balut's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,670 Times in 973 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriakhiebillz View Post
      Canadian dollar has strengthened for the past few weeks after the CPI m/m and retail sales m/m release of last week favouring it, as a result usdcad is on a down trend and its currently hanging on a support on 1.2752 which we can see from the picture above, we could see how price has come back to test the support and mostly likely it is going to break off and usdcad will surge down further.
      Yet again, Usd/cad bounced off support and looks to be heading back up to its previous highs at 1.8290 area which lines up with the wide range resistance. Also the mid range area around 1.8220 are should be watched closely in case bulls do not gave enough momentum to push the pair higher.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), Neriah (05-23-2018), Unregistered (3), zahid4x (05-23-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,056 Times in 2,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      Yet again, Usd/cad bounced off support and looks to be heading back up to its previous highs at 1.8290 area which lines up with the wide range resistance. Also the mid range area around 1.8220 are should be watched closely in case bulls do not gave enough momentum to push the pair higher.
      Personally, I have not traded the USDCAD for a while now due to the fact that it is in a range and my trading system is not good one for trading in a raging market and it most of the times leads to series of losses and I can never be able to bear it anymore! But we could wait for a clear understanding of what is happening with this pair in order to start trading it than being in a hurry to trade and keep on losing money.

Name:  chart217.png
Views: 30
Size:  25.8 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-24-2018), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (05-23-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,345 Posts

Yes or looks like the usdcad is trying to range for a while, because on the daily time frame it's finding support at 1.2735 and resistance at 1.2920 but how long this will last we need know, any trader that buy the trade from the support would have been on good profit by now, I think it could still for for the resistance hopefully. And the overall trend is still bullish

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-24-2018), zahid4x (05-23-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,568 Times in 2,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Personally, I have not traded the USDCAD for a while now due to the fact that it is in a range and my trading system is not good one for trading in a raging market and it most of the times leads to series of losses and I can never be able to bear it anymore! But we could wait for a clear understanding of what is happening with this pair in order to start trading it than being in a hurry to trade and keep on losing money.

Attachment 77777
      Definitely this pair now moving on range, in this situation some trader can get more benefit and some trader are not, i am also not good on range market, because most of the time i use my trade for longer time, i am still avoiding to use this pair, however currently i like to use eurjpy pair and today i have make some good profit from this pair.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), Neriah (05-23-2018), Oghale (05-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-24-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,142 Times in 1,744 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Look at that! AUDJPY is still dropping but I believe that this is only a retracement or profit taking of bulls. The Ichimoku cloud is currently in play and trying to hold the bullish momentum, I think as long as the 82.70 support is intact then there's nothing to worry for bulls. This week and next week has almost no high impact fundamental news for both AUD & JPY so it's all about technical analysis.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My withdrawal or transfer of funds to my personal live trading account is done and it only took a few hours.

10. The following 14 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Bobby brown (05-23-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-23-2018), Leonvic90 (05-23-2018), mikehenley (05-23-2018), Neriah (05-23-2018), Oghale (05-23-2018), penuelophir (05-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-24-2018), Timon (05-23-2018), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,631 Times in 1,095 Posts

Hey brother balut, I don't think you should consider this as a retracement because what is happening right now is correlation taking real effect, just check what is happening in gbp jpy, the pair is falling because of gu which means that aud jpy is also replicating that, I will advise that you lock in profit or exit manually for now and wait to buy at the bottom again when it starts to rise, that will pay you more than merely believing that it is a retracement which might not be true.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), Leonvic90 (05-23-2018), Oghale (05-23-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-24-2018), simisola (05-23-2018), Timon (05-23-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,982 Times in 1,243 Posts

Aud jpy might find a support at 82.17 but I am not sure if it will hold as long as this present crash in the price of the major pairs continues, there must have been something really big that triggered this action in price movement, you see this is why we need money management constantly, I can bet that many people have already lost the bonus that was credited two days ago as a result of this movement in price.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), Leonvic90 (05-23-2018), Neriah (05-24-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-24-2018), simisola (05-23-2018), Timon (05-23-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,950 Times in 848 Posts

Aud JPY was able to go as low as 82.47, it is trying to consolidate now and from the 200 moving average, it is seating on it from 4hr time frame so I believe that this pull back might take the pair upwards because if this present candlestick in the four hour ends as a pin bar off the moving average, there is a possibility that price might shoot all the way back to 84.32, the overall trend is still bullish from daily time frame for now.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), Leonvic90 (05-23-2018), Neriah (05-24-2018), Oghale (05-24-2018), simisola (05-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,717 Times in 754 Posts

Well, the point you quoted for the USDCAD is not correctly i believe that you actually made mistake on that regard. I am also sharing the same view with you, the dollar is so strong now, and the matrket that will fight it for now will try so hard. I think that the risk aversion is back in the market with full force, traders should get ready for more advancing to the upside for this pair. I am certain that it might be fluctuating for a while, because the crude oil is rising for now, this is giving the CAD a list in most cases.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

balut (05-23-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,246 Times in 1,661 Posts

Usd cad is set for 1.2982, since the previous resistance at 1.2880 or thereabouts has been conveniently destroyed, now there seems not to be anything that is standing in the way now particularly with the strength that we see the dollar index demonstrating, let's remember the FOMC, it could change the course of the market abruptly.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

balut (05-23-2018), Neriah (05-24-2018), Oghale (05-24-2018), simisola (05-23-2018), Timon (05-24-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 137 of 260 FirstFirst ... 132 135 136 137 138 139 142 ... LastLast