• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: My Profitable Unitary Basketing of trading instrument

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,882 Times in 677 Posts

Default My Profitable Unitary Basketing of trading instrument

Hello mates, it is good to see us striving to achieve excellence in this trading business and in my quest to sustain that then I will talk about a concept of trading the forex market well by choosing a single currency or metal or commodity of a trader's choice and apply the principle. The principle works on having a CONSTANT FACTOR in the market that the market will provide irrespective of the period of the price movement delay. Therefore, having coded one like OPENING or CLOSING MARUBOZU( not the common marubozu candle ) candlestick formation and with the support of support and resistance lines around the observed CONSTANT found then a unitary basketing should be engaged and fully employed and which means with such appearance trades are setup with pending order parameters. The principle is similar to grid's trading but not exactly grid's trading as better risk to reward management is adopted with better results. In this quest I will play along the GOLD METAL do not forget the basis of this post is to educated on the unitary basketing with a trending instrument and gold metal is very volatile and trending in the medium term period as well as currency pairs like AUDUSD, GBPAUD GBP USDJPY GBPCHF and many more. Now once properly analysed then the follow of the gap is followed with a risk to reward ratio not less than 1:1 and which be more. The timeframe charts is all timeframes charts.I tested it and it can give a ROI of 100% to 300% in a month but it will take a whole month or two to complete. Follow me here as I will be dropping the available analysed trades on gold. Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Hello mates, it is good to see us striving to achieve excellence in this trading business and in my quest to sustain that then I will talk about a concept of trading the forex market well by choosing a single currency or metal or commodity of a trader's choice and apply the principle. The principle works on having a CONSTANT FACTOR in the market that the market will provide irrespective of the period of the price movement delay. Therefore, having coded one like OPENING or CLOSING MARUBOZU( not the common marubozu candle ) candlestick formation and with the support of support and resistance lines around the observed CONSTANT found then a unitary basketing should be engaged and fully employed and which means with such appearance trades are setup with pending order parameters. The principle is similar to grid's trading but not exactly grid's trading as better risk to reward management is adopted with better results. In this quest I will play along the GOLD METAL do not forget the basis of this post is to educated on the unitary basketing with a trending instrument and gold metal is very volatile and trending in the medium term period as well as currency pairs like AUDUSD, GBPAUD GBP USDJPY GBPCHF and many more. Now once properly analysed then the follow of the gap is followed with a risk to reward ratio not less than 1:1 and which be more. The timeframe charts is all timeframes charts.I tested it and it can give a RPI of 100% to 300% in a month but itale tale a whole month or two to complete. Follow me here as I will be dropping the available analysed trades on gold. Thanks
      Analytical view and observation using instaforex broker market price feed of the GOLD METAL: The gold is expected to project from the price 1288.16 and reach 1325.32 with a capital security price stop at 1269.72. Therefore, since it is a unitary basketing then the security price stop is another price level to sell the metal( sell stop at 1269.72 stop loss at 1288.76 and expected price reach is 1240.96 if the upward fails and so the continuation will continue after new analysed price point and added to the gold basket. I will add more trades to the basket as time and opportunity arises. Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

The gold metal is gathering bullish momentum to project upward further and this is proven by the trigger of the previous buy stop trade at 1288.16 and giving a way to add more trades to the golden basket; the new planned pending order trade is expected at 1296.60 and expected take profit to be at 1325.32 with a secured stop loss at 1278.16. This future trade is likely to trigger this week with a risk to reward ratio of 1:1.5 and which is pretty fine enough. Kindly follow and expect more trades unitary basketing from gold for now or other instruments as deemed appropriate.
      Last edited by fembizz; 08-23-2017 at 05:12 PM.
      Thanks  

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

balut (08-28-2017), D'mastermind (08-27-2017), dzin4aans (08-26-2017), forexianz (09-26-2017), GhostMode (02-01-2018), kanaphe (09-18-2017), Mkape (11-09-2017), newdream365 (11-27-2017), nilvayi (12-12-2017), Obie (08-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017), Star_amin (08-28-2017), union12 (11-28-2017)

3. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3250.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The strategy seems to be interesting. Any forex trading strategy that is capable of providing ROI od 100% to 300% within a month is indeed awesome. It remains to be tested to ensure that it can stand the test of time. Then we shall gladly give it a try on live forex account.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !
      Thanks  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to fanatic for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-26-2017), fembizz (08-24-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz has a brilliant future fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      The strategy seems to be interesting. Any forex trading strategy that is capable of providing ROI od 100% to 300% within a month is indeed awesome. It remains to be tested to ensure that it can stand the test of time. Then we shall gladly give it a try on live forex account.
      This is indeed true my dear mate as the only criterion to verify the concept is forward testing and which is what I am seamlessly working on right now but however the fact that it will give consistent profits at the end is a way of coming and putting forward the trades along. The first trade is already in profit and waiting for the additional trade to trigger to add up to the trading unified basket.
      Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-26-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The current update of the gold metal evaluation on unitary basketing: The market price experienced some forces from the bulls and bears but yet now stabilized as the current trade position order is still in good shape with profit rolling. The concept is not a get rick quick plan but a trading ideology with far better in the market with lower drawdown and good profitability as i will add the some trades in next week by God grace
      Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-26-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,076 Times in 7,990 Posts

Hello mates, it is good to see us striving to achieve excellence in this trading business and in my quest to sustain that then I will talk about a concept of trading the forex market well by choosing a single currency or metal or commodity of a trader's choice and apply the principle. The principle works on having a CONSTANT FACTOR in the market that the market will provide irrespective of the period of the price movement delay. Therefore, having coded one like OPENING or CLOSING MARUBOZU( not the common marubozu candle ) candlestick formation and with the support of support and resistance lines around the observed CONSTANT found then a unitary basketing should be engaged and fully employed and which means with such appearance trades are setup with pending order parameters. The principle is similar to grid's trading but not exactly grid's trading as better risk to reward management is adopted with better results. In this quest I will play along the GOLD METAL do not forget the basis of this post is to educated on the unitary basketing with a trending instrument and gold metal is very volatile and trending in the medium term period as well as currency pairs like AUDUSD, GBPAUD GBP USDJPY GBPCHF and many more. Now once properly analysed then the follow of the gap is followed with a risk to reward ratio not less than 1:1 and which be more. The timeframe charts is all timeframes charts.I tested it and it can give a ROI of 100% to 300% in a month but it will take a whole month or two to complete. Follow me here as I will be dropping the available analysed trades on gold. Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Analytical view and observation using instaforex broker market price feed of the GOLD METAL: The gold is expected to project from the price 1288.16 and reach 1325.32 with a capital security price stop at 1269.72. Therefore, since it is a unitary basketing then the security price stop is another price level to sell the metal( sell stop at 1269.72 stop loss at 1288.76 and expected price reach is 1240.96 if the upward fails and so the continuation will continue after new analysed price point and added to the gold basket. I will add more trades to the basket as time and opportunity arises. Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

The gold metal is gathering bullish momentum to project upward further and this is proven by the trigger of the previous buy stop trade at 1288.16 and giving a way to add more trades to the golden basket; the new planned pending order trade is expected at 1296.60 and expected take profit to be at 1325.32 with a secured stop loss at 1278.16. This future trade is likely to trigger this week with a risk to reward ratio of 1:1.5 and which is pretty fine enough. Kindly follow and expect more trades unitary basketing from gold for now or other instruments as deemed appropriate.
      Welcome to the trading journal section mate!

You wrote a lot and that's good. I hope you can stay active in this section as this is the direction of our forum (we want good traders who can contribute positively to the forum ) Charts might help the other member to understand your analysis better so I hope you can add it in your journal.

Ok then, I wish you lots of profit in this journey!
      Thanks  

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

D'mastermind (08-27-2017), dzin4aans (08-27-2017), fembizz (08-27-2017), kanaphe (09-18-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Welcome to the trading journal section mate!

You wrote a lot and that's good. I hope you can stay active in this section as this is the direction of our forum (we want good traders who can contribute positively to the forum ) Charts might help the other member to understand your analysis better so I hope you can add it in your journal.

Ok then, I wish you lots of profit in this journey!
      I really appreciate your comment and pieces of advice, as I will try to expansiate more on the journal activities as time goes on as I am still working to improve more on the concept and ideology. Thanks
      Thanks  

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-28-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,551 Times in 775 Posts

I see you are also monitoring GBPAUD that can give a huge trending market either bullish or bearish momentum, that is why this is one of my bread and butter currency pair. Although, the next bullish movement is taking quiet longer since it started to reverse on May 2017. But when it happened I hope we can catch more than 500 pips.
      Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-28-2017), fembizz (08-28-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I see you are also monitoring GBPAUD that can give a huge trending market either bullish or bearish momentum, that is why this is one of my bread and butter currency pair. Although, the next bullish movement is taking quiet longer since it started to reverse on May 2017. But when it happened I hope we can catch more than 500 pips.
      You are correct mate as I also monitor the GBPAUD pair as of this moment too, but from my analysis here I still believe the pair is bearish in sentiment as I do not expect it to buy so any signal to buy will be avoided and wait only to the one with bearish signal owing to to its current bearish sentiment. The GBPAUD is still expected to reach around 1.6048 before any reversal is expected. I will advise we wait there mates.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

As we can see now that the bullish strength is gathering and which has led to my second added trade to triggered and it is currently positive too as well. I enter the trades based on the OPENING and CLOSING marubozu candlestick formations appearing more over the middle line of Bollinger bands from the 1 hour chart 4 hours chart.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I currently entered a sell trade on GBPAUD pair now at 1.6226 with stop loss at 1.6404 and take profit at 1.6048 and my reason is that there is a strong reversal setup on 1 hour chart from today open and sighting the bearish closing marubozu formed at the Bollinger bands middle price level. The risk to reward ratio adopted is ratio 1:1.
      Last edited by fembizz; 08-28-2017 at 10:27 AM.
      Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-28-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

You are correct mate as I also monitor the GBPAUD pair as of this moment too, but from my analysis here I still believe the pair is bearish in sentiment as I do not expect it to buy so any signal to buy will be avoided and wait only to the one with bearish signal owing to to its current bearish sentiment. The GBPAUD is still expected to reach around 1.6048 before any reversal is expected. I will advise we wait there mates.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

As we can see now that the bullish strength is gathering and which has led to my second added traded to have triggered and it is currently positive too as well. I enter the trades based on the OPENING and CLOSING marubozu candlestick formations appearing more over the middle line of Bollinger bands from the 1 hour chart 4 hours chart.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

I currently entered a sell trade on GBPAUD pair now at 1.6226 with stop loss at 1.6404 and take profit at 1.6048 and my reason is that there is a strong reversal setup on 1 hour chart from today open and sighting the bearish closing marubozu formed at the Bollinger bands middle price level. The risk to reward ratio adopted is ratio 1:1.
      The below picture is an illustration of the current gbpaud pair trade taken.
      Attached Images  
      Thanks  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-16-2017), dzin4aans (08-28-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2017)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 434 Posts

Congratulations on opening this trading journal of your own history and experience. You only focus on only one pair and that is good. This way analytical ability will be far greater than analyzing more currencies or pairs at a time.

I understand this well and bade you good luck and my heartiest wishes on your journey. Hope you earn as much as profits as you can bro.

But you have wrote a lot I reckon. It could be more interesting to read and grasp if you would have used screenshots with charts and current progress of your opened trades. Hope you will consider this.
      Thanks  

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-28-2017), fembizz (08-28-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast