• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36

Thread: My Profitable Unitary Basketing of trading instrument

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,566 Times in 622 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Yes mate, I will say that again as the trade signal generated on gold can be used to trade the eurusd pair in a certain way as the gold market is highly volatile but nonetheless it also gives a hint on the whole directional sentimenta of similar currency pairs such as the EURUSD and the usdjpy counter movement. The only thing is that those mentioned move with a very low pace as compared to them. Now get a signal from gold through a 4 hour timeframe chart and go back to 5 minutes timeframe chart of these other pairs and trade the signal at the points of support and resistance price there.
      You just have to forget all this childish means of trading, you mean you will analyse the the gold market and you will use it to place a trade on eurusd market? Then you are doing a childish thing, is that the way you are taught about the market? Even if you are so sure that the two of them are correlating, a wise traders will still do analysis on them separately to be sure that they are really patterning in the same way, the trader will make analysis on where to place the stop loss and take profits at as well.
      Thanks  

2. <a href="https://www.showfxworld.com/en/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (01-22-2018), Batavia (01-25-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,129 Times in 437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You just have to forget all this childish means of trading, you mean you will analyse the the gold market and you will use it to place a trade on eurusd market? Then you are doing a childish thing, is that the way you are taught about the market? Even if you are so sure that the two of them are correlating, a wise traders will still do analysis on them separately to be sure that they are really patterning in the same way, the trader will make analysis on where to place the stop loss and take profits at as well.
      Childish! I strongly believe you are the Mr perfect that knows it all. If you are wise enough then you would have asked for further mysterious way of trading the market profitably without bluntly and preemptively jumping into conclusion. If I may ask you Mr maturity, how long have you been trading and Aldo how many withdrawals have you made since your encounter with the trading market. In conclusion, stop acting you know it all but rather come out with constructive criticism to add to others. The simple logic about trading market is that all pairs and instruments function under the almighty law of supply and demand or support and resistance. Simply zoom in on a higher time frame and get the overall trend of a correlated pairs or instruments and trade at price levela at the R & S zones. I will show you with similar illustration when it is deemed okay for me.
      Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Batavia (01-25-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a spectacular aura about maximum has a spectacular aura about maximum has a spectacular aura about maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From your explanation, your strategy seems great but don't you think it is somehow risky to totally rely on expert analysis or opinion for your entry and exit in to the market, as a forex trader I think we should be able to see market technically from our own angle
      Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

Batavia (01-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,129 Times in 437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      From your explanation, your strategy seems great but don't you think it is somehow risky to totally rely on expert analysis or opinion for your entry and exit in to the market, as a forex trader I think we should be able to see market technically from our own angle
      Are you sure you read the post before commenting? This is because there is no place I stated I employed the use of expert advisor. However, I will advise you to carefully read the post well and digest the points raised before responding.
      Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Batavia (01-25-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia is a splendid one to behold Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1593.01 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mr.catfish007 and Mr.fembizz, you not wrong Mr.fembizz which is really true we can analysis EU with the direction of gold. as long I know forex market, i have ever heard about it that some traders use gold to analyze EU , am not use this because am not trade EU, i prefer to crosses pairs. major is only for GU and UC.
      and Mr.catfish007 every trader is different and the way to analyzing the market absolutely is different so i think more better to mutual respect for each other.
      Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

fembizz (02-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,645 Times in 7,748 Posts

Thread closed by the request of the owner.
      It will be opened again only by request by the owner.
      Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36