• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: My Profitable Unitary Basketing of trading instrument

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, awesome gold trade bro! you are profiting well with your buy trades. Am simply amazed! My current demo is full of floating minus because I sell it, hahaha, just want to see how worst it can be if I go against the trend. So far the account is holding, but not pleasant to look at.
      This kind of situation is never found wanting as we all as traders sometime experience such trading scenario and this is the real reason we must always have a predefined trading plan of setting stop loss and take profit as nothing is perfect. Therefore, I will appreciate you learn more from the demo account experience and try to avoid the pitfalls of holding on to a losing trade position. I still believe the gold will be more bullish next week.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Great profits febmizz You had the patience to hold it for 2 weeks and it has paid off. Well done
      I am paying close attention to GOLD recently too since I like when its active as it is now and trending. And I am looking to buy it next week, just waiting for it to drop a bit for a better value. But with all the tensions and situations currently around the world, looks like GOLD is getting that safe heaven status and could really start to fly, especially if it gets past 1370-80
      Thank you for the compliment as I said in the beginning of the trading journal, I am a strict medium and long term forex trader as I don't believe in short term trading again because of the attributed short term noise and fluctuation. I also hold the believe the gold metal will soar high looking from the monthly chart and considering the closing bullish maribozu on the weekly chart.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (09-11-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      I have added a new buy trade to the basket as seen below in the chart with the reason explained by the illustration on the chart and if the market fails then i will follow the reversal trend for recovery and extra profit.
      The added buy trade of Gold to my unitary basket failed and which was part of the whole trading plan and decision. Therefore an opposite sell trade is taken to counter the loss and project for the expected extra profit through the bearish short term movement.
      Attached Images
      Last edited by fembizz; 09-11-2017 at 03:01 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-11-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The added buy trade of Gold to my unitary basket failed and which was part of the whole trading plan and decision. Therefore an opposite sell trade is taken to counter the loss and project for the expected extra profit through the bearish short term movement.
      The gold market is reacting positively to my analysis as the counter opened sell trade is really doing good and yielding its profit as expected. You can see the chart attached below for the details.
      Attached Images

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-12-2017), NikitaBelle (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,437 Posts

The gold market is reacting positively to my analysis as the counter opened sell trade is really doing good and yielding its profit as expected. You can see the chart attached below for the details.
      What you think currently about this metal, will it go on his previous position on bottom side or it will turn back again? i think it will go in the bottom side and for that reason i am still standing on short position in this metal..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

fembizz (09-12-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      What you think currently about this metal, will it go on his previous position on bottom side or it will turn back again? i think it will go in the bottom side and for that reason i am still standing on short position in this metal..
      I strongly believe that the gold market is currently on the bearish sentiment and which will still go on to the price level of 1300.00 before resuming its bullish trend. I am currently on the sell trade now as you can see on the uploaded chart above.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (09-12-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,352 Times in 1,437 Posts

which will still go on to the price level of 1300.00 before resuming its bullish trend.
      Yes i think so and for that reason i have made my target on that level, i hope before changing gold direction it will be touch my TP level ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

fembizz (09-12-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Yes i think so and for that reason i have made my target on that level, i hope before changing gold direction it will be touch my TP level ..
      It will definitely touch the presume price level and this can be confirmed by the weekly chart reversal sentiment. The gold market is easily speculated when a proper view in long term is perceived.

---------- Post added 09-13-2017 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2017 at 04:44 PM ----------

Looking from the lower timeframe charts below the H4 chart then it will be seen that the market appears so noisy and which to me is simply the cleverness of the gold market to deceive traders into buying but which is not. I am of a candid opinion the gold market will still sell to the price level of 1300.00 before any further hope to buy can come up. I am still holding on to the selling position and which is supported by the H4 and higher timeframe charts trendy movement reversal.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

It will definitely touch the presume price level and this can be confirmed by the weekly chart reversal sentiment. The gold market is easily speculated when a proper view in long term is perceived.

---------- Post added 09-13-2017 at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2017 at 04:44 PM ----------

Looking from the lower timeframe charts below the H4 chart then it will be seen that the market appears so noisy and which to me is simply the cleverness of the gold market to deceive traders into buying but which is not. I am of a candid opinion the gold market will still sell to the price level of 1300.00 before any further hope to buy can come up. I am still holding on to the selling position and which is supported by the H4 and higher timeframe charts trendy movement reversal.
      The current market's trend is seriously favouring the gold market as all my positions are currently in profits. The market is expected to hit its TP profit in probably 2 days or more time. I wish all gold traders good profits.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-13-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

The current market's trend is seriously favouring the gold market as all my positions are currently in profits. The market is expected to hit its TP profit in probably 2 days or more time. I wish all gold traders good profits.
      The uploaded chart below is the description of the current position of the gold trade and which shows that I am still holding on to the position till take profit price level is taken out.
      Attached Images

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,160 Posts

I strongly believe that the gold market is currently on the bearish sentiment and which will still go on to the price level of 1300.00 before resuming its bullish trend. I am currently on the sell trade now as you can see on the uploaded chart above.
      Your analysis about gold retracement to the 1300 area is valid in my opinion, because looking at the daily and 4 hours time frame, there was a consolidation at that point before it went up, but then there is a possibility of price shattering that level and moving down.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

fembizz (09-14-2017)

19. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Your analysis about gold retracement to the 1300 area is valid in my opinion, because looking at the daily and 4 hours time frame, there was a consolidation at that point before it went up, but then there is a possibility of price shattering that level and moving down.
      I also have the opinion and forecast for further bearish sentiment from the price level around the 1300.00 but however, it is very good to take a feasible evident take profit at a target with better confidence. I will go on selling only if other elements and criteria essential for my analysis are in confluence.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

adewale (09-14-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast