• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8

Thread: My Profitable Unitary Basketing of trading instrument

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      The last quoted current trade hit its take profit perfectly without interference. I have improved more on my profitability based on my real accounts. I think it is a great deal knowing and trading the gold market as the results are indeed golden. Below are the charts details of grow and steady account.
      Congratulations brother, you held on to what you believed and analysed and it happened for you, the result of trading gold are indeed golden if you understand the pattern and follow it without being afraid of its sudden spikes, I will probably take a look into trading gold again.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

fembizz (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Congratulations brother, you held on to what you believed and analysed and it happened for you, the result of trading gold are indeed golden if you understand the pattern and follow it without being afraid of its sudden spikes, I will probably take a look into trading gold again.
      I really appreciate your concern as well mate. I will strongly advise you trade the gold market once again as you had said in your post. The simple truth from experience is that with the advancement and profitability in the cryptocurrency market ten the currency market will be less traded and which will make its speculation choppy and chaotic. Remember there is always an opportunity in volatility and volume and that is one of the attribute of gold. I will only trade gold and maintain my steady and consistent profitability.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default SECRETLY WAITING FOR THE LONG TERM GOLD REVERSAL TRADE

I have placed a reversal trade of buy stop as shown in the chart attached below as the current price sentiment is still bearish owing to the momentum of the yesterday FOMC News released. I still believe the gold market will buy later on from the long term analytical view and that can be seen from the monthly chart except it further break through the 1200.00 then the bear has fully taken dominion of the market then it should be free fall with the gold price. The trade is taken at the price as a strong previous support was broken there and a strong resistance also occurred as clearly seen from the attached chart.
      Attached Images

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MartyFish has a spectacular aura about MartyFish has a spectacular aura about MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      The simple truth from experience is that with the advancement and profitability in the cryptocurrency market ten the currency market will be less traded and which will make its speculation choppy and chaotic. Remember there is always an opportunity in volatility and volume and that is one of the attribute of gold. I will only trade gold and maintain my steady and consistent profitability.
      Really some powerful words, which i agree with.

Surely, GOLD is traded in larger volume all over the world and thus there will always be volatility, volume and opportunity compared to other instruments.

Because gold has a complete established market (which is huge) where there's always demand & supply.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MartyFish For This Useful Post:

fembizz (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8