• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34

Thread: My Profitable Unitary Basketing of trading instrument

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Of course, every trader can do anything good, they only have to have the mindset of doing it, and before they know it, they will find themselves doing it really. Forex trading is strictly concerning what the trader know and how they can make use of what they know vividly. The traders with the good trading strategy can make amazing results, that is why traders have to be looking for good strategy, that can generate a better income for us as we ever needed it to be.
      You are right mate, as there is no trader in this business that can survive without a prior sound trading knowledge and skills which should be made completed through effective risk management. Most times it is better for a trader to start trading with small lot size sequence and gradually increased it with the account balance doubled. I preferred a fixed lot size sequarntial trading management.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      You are right mate, as there is no trader in this business that can survive without a prior sound trading knowledge and skills which should be made completed through effective risk management. Most times it is better for a trader to start trading with small lot size sequence and gradually increased it with the account balance doubled. I preferred a fixed lot size sequarntial trading management.
      In the forex trading market knowledge is the most important thing we really need to work hard to archive! Forex knowledge doesn't really require physical hard work like that but it does require intellectual hard work. And if a trader decides that they don't learn or be lazy in learning then they are in their own and they shouldn't blame any one for their failure

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

fembizz (Today), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      In the forex trading market knowledge is the most important thing we really need to work hard to archive! Forex knowledge doesn't really require physical hard work like that but it does require intellectual hard work. And if a trader decides that they don't learn or be lazy in learning then they are in their own and they shouldn't blame any one for their failure

When it comes to earning good money, the truth is that no one is lazy about getting the money but the reason it seems so indolent to some people is lack of the right source to earn it appropriately. I have seen traders in many online for a that will say I spent more years like 25 or more yet cannot pinpoint to any serious achievement in this trading business. We need to seek the true trading knowledge and pay the sacrifice required through the right channel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (Today)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,003 Times in 7,188 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      There is nothing impossible like I said and trying out of unitary basket, I did some trades and left the market without emotions involvement and I was able to make a small profit as seen in the attached screenshot.
      Wow, you got good profits in there. Are you using $1 lot per pip in your bonus account all the time? And I noticed that you like trading with EURUSD, why not EURJPY or GBPJPY? these two pairs movements are much volatile than that of EURUSD.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

fembizz (Today)

10. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, you got good profits in there. Are you using $1 lot per pip in your bonus account all the time? And I noticed that you like trading with EURUSD, why not EURJPY or GBPJPY? these two pairs movements are much volatile than that of EURUSD.
      I only use the mini lot on EURUSD pair rarely when there is high probability of success abs remember the EURUSD pair is not volatile as the ones you mentioned and more so the strategy I employed on my favorite instrument GOLD works perfectly with the EURUSD. I don't trade others as I love only to stay with a pair or at most two in a period of trading time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34