• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: rajmak‎'s trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default rajmak‎'s trading journal

Time Frame is the most important part of your trading strategy, basically every trader think this is very normal tool but I found something different. When I start Forex live trading without trading knowledge and experience, I was made a big loss (10,000 $ real investment). That time I think Forex is very easy business, just buy & sell. After huge loss, I felt i am on a wrong path, I have to change my attitude. I changed my time frame 15 minutes to daily chart as my mentor said.

Here I would like to share the perfect time frame chart for every trader who want to achieve success easily.

Hope my risk free money management plan also can help you to protect your loss. It also help you to recover your loss trade. Moreover, you can think oooh! this is very easy. But if you just follow my simple money management plan (below)and add in your trading strategy you will earn more.

The name of above money management plan is "The Safe Center"

GOOD LUCK for YOUR next Trade!!!

2. Dragon
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,778 Times in 5,189 Posts

Welcome to trading journal section rajmak! I am happy to see another trading journal here in this amazing section. Your money management idea is interesting and I am looking forward to see how you implement it in your trading

According to your chart I am between 1h and 4h timeframe hehe And I actually do trade them both actually

I wish you good luck and success with your trading journal!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Kalex (08-24-2017), penuelophir (08-25-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017), Robinmelodic (01-21-2018), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,658 Times in 2,455 Posts

Very good to see a nice trading journal concentrating in the timeframes and money management ,definitely i would be interested to look to this Journal in a regular basis to see the progress

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (08-27-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak is a name known to all rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Welcome to trading journal section rajmak! I am happy to see another trading journal here in this amazing section. Your money management idea is interesting and I am looking forward to see how you implement it in your trading

According to your chart I am between 1h and 4h timeframe hehe And I actually do trade them both actually

I wish you good luck and success with your trading journal!
      You are my inspiration dzin4aans , I would like to work with new trader in Forex. Almost 95% trader start Forex business, without basic knowledge and experience, even they didn't know what is stop loss, take profit, how to analysis the market, business plan, trading strategy, money management and risk management plan. Basic strategy is better then complex strategy.

Show you my first focus area:

If any trader start this way, he/she will be successful in Forex I believe..

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to rajmak for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-25-2017), NikitaBelle (08-25-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,027 Times in 7,461 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rajmak View Post
      Time Frame is the most important part of your trading strategy, basically every trader think this is very normal tool but I found something different. When I start Forex live trading without trading knowledge and experience, I was made a big loss (10,000 $ real investment). That time I think Forex is very easy business, just buy & sell. After huge loss, I felt i am on a wrong path, I have to change my attitude. I changed my time frame 15 minutes to daily chart as my mentor said.

Here I would like to share the perfect time frame chart for every trader who want to achieve success easily.

Hope my risk free money management plan also can help you to protect your loss. It also help you to recover your loss trade. Moreover, you can think oooh! this is very easy. But if you just follow my simple money management plan (below)and add in your trading strategy you will earn more.

The name of above money management plan is "The Safe Center"

GOOD LUCK for YOUR next Trade!!!
      Welcome to the journal section rajmak!

Love to see your Time Frame and Money Management pic. I see, the newbie should focus first on higher time frames and move on to lower time frames. When I started long time ago, I started with M1 and M5, doing scalping, hahaha I guess I got it all wrong if we based it on your pic. Anyways, it's not too late yet! We will catch up soon enough with market demands!

Good luck on your journal!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-25-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017), rajmak (08-27-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,702 Times in 535 Posts

welcome to the journal section, I hope you find it helpful and educational to post your stories and share them with other traders. What's the strategy you intend to use, basic technical analysis or something else? I'd like to say that I quite disagree with the picture about the perfect time frame, it says New trader should focus on Monthly chart and that sounds wrong on so many levels. How can someone NEW to something and possibly trading a 100$ account try to analyze and benefit for a MONTHLY chart.. wouldn't it be more accurate to stick with mid to high time frame (1h to daily) Just so they can practice more and open more deals and build new experiences..
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (08-25-2017), dzin4aans (08-25-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams will become famous soon enough sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy

Thanks you for your advice to forex traders about the right application of 15 minutes time frame for our trading,it is very true and very obvious that 15 minute time frame is the right time frame for entry but i will want to add that 15 minute is not enough for the real success of forex trading,therefore,before one make success through 15 minute time frame,the concerned forex trader must first of all get his direction from higher time frame such as daily,weekly even monthly,else he may lose his trade.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to sendams for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-25-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

Being able to demonstrate your points with a picture is the best things that I have been able to see which is capable of allowing someone to learn easily and I have personally benefited from your trading journal first picture because I used to think that news are to make use of one hour time frames but now I understand that it is for the 10 years experience traders! Thanks for starting this trading journal!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-25-2017), rajmak (08-27-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

welcome to the journal section, I hope you find it helpful and educational to post your stories and share them with other traders. What's the strategy you intend to use, basic technical analysis or something else? I'd like to say that I quite disagree with the picture about the perfect time frame, it says New trader should focus on Monthly chart and that sounds wrong on so many levels. How can someone NEW to something and possibly trading a 100$ account try to analyze and benefit for a MONTHLY chart.. wouldn't it be more accurate to stick with mid to high time frame (1h to daily) Just so they can practice more and open more deals and build new experiences..
      I am very professional trader and love to help new trader, in my second post I was discussed about focus areas of Forex business. If you are a new trader in Forex, you should focus on your trading education rather than making profit or live trading or investment. But If they are interested to take the test of live trading then monthly time frame is best for them in terms of risk factor.

If new trader lost his/her first capital, it may impact on their learning period. I think minimum 6 month learning period required for a new trader. If any trader performed well in learning time, he/she can definitely start live trading with 1h to daily time frame.

Hope you will understand and thank you for your comments.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Being able to demonstrate your points with a picture is the best things that I have been able to see which is capable of allowing someone to learn easily and I have personally benefited from your trading journal first picture because I used to think that news are to make use of one hour time frames but now I understand that it is for the 10 years experience traders! Thanks for starting this trading journal!
      You guys are my motivation, feel honored!!
      I lost huge money in Forex market because of some wrong ideas, we should start Forex trading slowly. We all are thinking Forex is a money box, just catch it. No, you should understand all the term of Forex trading. Take your time to learn it clearly and we should take Forex as a business, not money making game.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Very good to see a nice trading journal concentrating in the timeframes and money management ,definitely i would be interested to look to this Journal in a regular basis to see the progress
      Thank you!! Kalex.
      I like to invite you to see my second post below regarding Focus Areas for Forex Trading where you will found the basic steps before starting Forex live trading. Your valuable comments and suggestion helps me to improve your plan and trading as well.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to rajmak for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-27-2017), Farhan Randhawa (03-26-2018), NikitaBelle (08-27-2017), penuelophir (08-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,586 Times in 3,121 Posts

You guys are my motivation, feel honored!!
      Why I would always visit the trading journal session is because a lot of times I am able to get inspirations and motivations from the results, materials and even the actions of some of the traders here and it really helps me to understand what to do at any given time! I feel the same way with you!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-27-2017), rajmak (08-27-2017), zahid4x (08-27-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast