• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37

Thread: Time Frame Selection & Backup Strategy Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obie View Post
      It is not recommended for anyone to trade manually, based on the 5mins time frame. While trading on the 5 mins time frame, it is best to employ automated trading. The 5 mins time frame contains significant noise component, whereas the 1 hr time frame does not contain that much noise. A manual trader should therefore trade the higher time frames - preferably higher than 1 hr, if possible.
      I think 1 hour time frame is good for every trader in Forex business because we can get a clear picture with said time frame. Forex is very profitable business if you maintain a good trading strategy.

Always we are trying to make big profit within short time but practically we need more market research and trading analysis. If you want to make good success in Forex then start learning and build your own trading strategy.
      I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rajmak For This Useful Post:

crown (05-02-2018)

3. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown has much to be proud of crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,531 Times in 298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rajmak View Post
      I think 1 hour time frame is good for every trader in Forex business because we can get a clear picture with said time frame. Forex is very profitable business if you maintain a good trading strategy.

Always we are trying to make big profit within short time but practically we need more market research and trading analysis. If you want to make good success in Forex then start learning and build your own trading strategy.
      Sometime i feel too much risky on H1 time frame. I mostly like to use H4 and D1 time frame for trading. Because from those time frame i can get good entry point for making profit. It always help me to get good profit. One day i was used H1 time frame based on my strategy but i was get wrong signal. After that i am trying to avoiding this time frame. But i see different type of trader using different time frame and they all are satisfy with that. May be they choose that based on their strategy.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Sometime i feel too much risky on H1 time frame. I mostly like to use H4 and D1 time frame for trading. Because from those time frame i can get good entry point for making profit. It always help me to get good profit. One day i was used H1 time frame based on my strategy but i was get wrong signal. After that i am trying to avoiding this time frame. But i see different type of trader using different time frame and they all are satisfy with that. May be they choose that based on their strategy.
      Yes, H4 and D1 time frame is the best time frame for new trader. If you want to trade risk free trading then select D1 time frame. Forex is the largest money market in the world. time frame selection depends on your trading strategy, long term trading strategy is more reliable then short term because only for risk factor.

Gold Analysis: This is very bad time for gold trading because the high level, it moves downside but I have found the cross point area, I think it will going to touch 1250.00 point.

I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajmak View Post
      Yes, H4 and D1 time frame is the best time frame for new trader. If you want to trade risk free trading then select D1 time frame. Forex is the largest money market in the world. time frame selection depends on your trading strategy, long term trading strategy is more reliable then short term because only for risk factor.

Gold Analysis: This is very bad time for gold trading because the high level, it moves downside but I have found the cross point area, I think it will going to touch 1250.00 point.

Are you kidding me that you will trade risk free with daily chart? I think you exaggerated on this, you can never trade risk free in the market, except in the demo account. In the use of the daily chart, i am quite sure that it will help traders to analyze the market in a very good way, but it is certain that the trader working things out with it will take risk too. I like the daily chart for one thing as well, it will help traders to analyze the real trend of the market, and this makes trading to be better for us.

7. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3788.10 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,577 Times in 820 Posts

with the current strenght of the usd, the precious metal, gold would slide even more. however this setting would be okay if eurusd falls more and usdjpy rises more. i think gold traders should wait for the pullback of UJ to wane before selling the gold

Reply to Thread
    Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 32 35 36 37