• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33

Thread: Time Frame Selection & Backup Strategy Journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Lol, if any trader is in big trouble about the bitcoin now, that means the trader is not yielding to the advice of the elders. Even when there was no bitcoin or similar things like that, we have the alternative of trading the the forex market that is less volatile, and we can so get used to it. So, why can't some traders do without the unstable bitcoin? That was why i said it is their fault. I and other traders are warning against this bitcoin many times, but many will not yield to the advice.
      Bitcoin is more volatile than other. It is high risky. Some people are love to trade bitcoin because it gives smart profit with in short time and it's movement was consistent till November 2017. After November it is trying to show it's original character and most of the bitcoin lover lost their capital. Some government body compare it with gambling.

But most of the analyst think that it will be the future global currency. I hope that it will move up again.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
    3. The following 2 users say Thank You to redchili for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

eep saepul minwar will become famous soon enough eep saepul minwar will become famous soon enough eep saepul minwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also think, when I know Forex I think Forex business is easy, after I dive into a real account is very difficult even I lost a lot of money, it is true that time frame is very important for our technique, but I prefer to use a time frame great like h1, h4 and d1 for the technique I use
      indeed the first time I see forex business looks easy and think it will be very easy to get the money but the time is not as easy as we think because to open a trading position we must have the right analysis to get a good signal and all that requires knowledge nice, and for time frame i prefer to use the H1 ..
      Good luck..

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie is a glorious beacon of light Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      783.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redchili View Post
      Bitcoin is more volatile than other. It is high risky. Some people are love to trade bitcoin because it gives smart profit with in short time and it's movement was consistent till November 2017. After November it is trying to show it's original character and most of the bitcoin lover lost their capital. Some government body compare it with gambling.

But most of the analyst think that it will be the future global currency. I hope that it will move up again.

The fall in prices was expected, but many investors felt Bitcoin's price would continue to skyrocket ad infinitum! We had the benefit of hindsight to learn from - from the Tulip bubble to several market crashes that have happened in different markets over time. Some investors chose to ignore all the warnings and were caught holding the hat. For now, sentiment is bearish in the Bitcoin market, but in the long-term anything can happen, especially if Blockchain technology eventually yields the kind of impact analysts are projecting.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,022 Times in 536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redchili View Post

As You said bitcoin is now showing it true self and I would say it as absolutely try everything help many traders become a successful traders. That's for those that already follow it from beginning. But I still think that market will still rise and I hope it hope because of your friends that have many losing trade still open.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

faisalmd will become famous soon enough faisalmd will become famous soon enough faisalmd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajmak View Post
      Thank You sali !!!
      Your suggestion is great. I think Forex is very unpredictable market, If you have good trading plan you will earn big. Although I am in negative position but it will recover within short time. I was changed my trading strategy to recover my losses.

Negative trading strategy, attitude and emotional trading is very harmful for a trader.
      Dear rajmak, there are so many up & down in our life. Forex is very risky business, we should learn more and prepare risk management plan before starting a new trade. I am really happy to see for your positive thinking. Positive attitude is the power for every trader. I lost huge money last month for my mistakes. Now I come back with another strong strategy, Forex is a journey. So, work hard until you achieve your success.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faisalmd For This Useful Post:

rajmak (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is a name known to all ehizmac is a name known to all ehizmac is a name known to all ehizmac is a name known to all ehizmac is a name known to all ehizmac is a name known to all ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2844.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losing has always been a part of this business it's in fact a strategy to learn to doing it right next time, the forex market always has the capacity to beat our trading analysis but we need to be able to develop our mind in other to know when to hit take profit and when to exit a losing trade.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ehizmac For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Losing has always been a part of this business it's in fact a strategy to learn to doing it right next time, the forex market always has the capacity to beat our trading analysis but we need to be able to develop our mind in other to know when to hit take profit and when to exit a losing trade.
      Yes, losing is ever part of this business, and any trader that does not want to lose should not come near the trading of forex. I have lost a lot and i have gained so much by trading the forex business, that is why i know that it is not that traders will not lose, they only need to survive in the very way that will give them the standard of workings they need. If traders are surviving, then they have hope in the market. And to survive, traders will need plans, and he needs much plan on the risk and money management that he is always using.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteliontrader For This Useful Post:

rajmak (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali is a jewel in the rough sali is a jewel in the rough sali is a jewel in the rough sali is a jewel in the rough sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Yes, losing is ever part of this business, and any trader that does not want to lose should not come near the trading of forex. I have lost a lot and i have gained so much by trading the forex business, that is why i know that it is not that traders will not lose, they only need to survive in the very way that will give them the standard of workings they need. If traders are surviving, then they have hope in the market. And to survive, traders will need plans, and he needs much plan on the risk and money management that he is always using.
      Yeah, you are right mate, losing is part of forex trading . It is high risky business. you can gain a lot from this market and sometimes you have take some loses. I know some people who are lost their capital several time in this market but now they are successful trader. I think, loss is a kind of learning. If you research your trading strategy and policy and find-out the reasons of losses you can overcome your limitation. I hope you will improve day by day and one day you will a successful trader.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      724.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      We know that Forex is very risky business, if we start with wrong decision. If we gain good trading experience and knowledge of Forex trading, we can earn big money within short time. Money management plan and risk management plan are the main element for doing Forex business.

Crude Oil Analysis:
      Oil market trying to build up new position over the level 65.00 but it pullback down trend after reaching 70.00 level. I hope, upcoming trend will be.....

I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to rajmak for this useful post.

redchili (Today), sali (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili is just really nice redchili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rajmak View Post
      We know that Forex is very risky business, if we start with wrong decision. If we gain good trading experience and knowledge of Forex trading, we can earn big money within short time. Money management plan and risk management plan are the main element for doing Forex business.

Crude Oil Analysis:
      Oil market trying to build up new position over the level 65.00 but it pullback down trend after reaching 70.00 level. I hope, upcoming trend will be.....

Oil price consistently increases during the month. Some news are published in December that oil production is reduced by America as a result oil is increased. But now it is trying to move down. Crude oil April 2018 is open with the price 62.9 but now it's price is 69.33. I think, it never goes to it's initial level.

Reply to Thread
    Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 28 31 32 33