• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Can we always avoid emotions in trading? (part 4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning is just really nice NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by time void View Post
      It is possible to avoid trading with emotions, but it is not possible to always avoid them......
      I agree that it is difficult to get rid of emotions in trading all the time but still I believe that traders must try and learn to avoid emotions all the time during trading because being emotional just by one time can already bring devastation to your trading account, so if you feel down and depressed its better to skip trading to avoid trading mistakes, or better just try to code your strategy so that you can run it nonstop via EA.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,204 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Avoiding emotions while trading is like avoid your breathing while trading. Emotions are a part of you and it is what makes you human. You will always feel something about the outcome that will happen to something that belongs to you especially your money. What you can avoid is to react based on the emotion you feel. You must make sure that any action you take on you trades is based on pure analysis rather than feelings or emotions.
      Yes sometime it will happens with us we can emotional when we our trade will show us margin call and our all capital will be wash in one trade. forex is not for greedy person it will need a good experience and practice which will help us to avoid emotions and greed from our mind.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is on a distinguished road Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all know that emotion is very bad for forex trade. Emotion is very harmful for forex trade. All the old advanced traders shout that emotion is very bad. Almost all the traders advice to other's to avoid greed. But it is not possible to avoid greed completely at all. Because every person has some greed in him. There are some good trading position from where traders can earn good profit, So they become greed at that time and can earn good profit. So it is not possible to avoid greed for all times.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Farida1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3256.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The way to avoid the influence of emotion in our performance during forex trading is to control the emotion. Discipline must be enforced in order to achieve this, and a way to enforce disciplined trading is to trade strictly according to a trading plan.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SIMPLEMAN is on a distinguished road SIMPLEMAN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Let me speak like the little boy that i am in this business of both loss and profits called forex trading.No , it is not possible to avoid emotion as forex traders because we will all the time come face to face with different factors that will make us to become emotional arouse. I speak like a little retail trader that i am , but i can not speak for those guys up their who trade the market with millions of dollar, perhaps they have overcome emotion because of the huge money they traded with.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3256.54 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can avoid emotional trading in the forex market by applying discipline during trading. Trading strictly with a trading plan will help towards realizing this objective of emotion free disciplined trading.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is quite unfortunate that a trader cannot avoid the emotions involved in trading such that it can cause and lead to his losses. It is said that emotions is such an obstacle in one's trading that with the prospect of win or lose, one cannot think clearly to make his winning trade. Many trading gurus suggest that one key to success in forex trading is to learn how to deal and accept losses, as well as how to deal with one's winnings. Both ways it involves controlling one's emotions.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is depend on your own mind and ability. if your have proper skill and strategy for this business then you can start this business without emotion. we know emotion and greed is very harmful for us so we should not play this business with emotion. forex is a risky business so emotion is very bad for us. if we can take risk then we can earn more profit in this business but emotion cant take this risk in this business so it is bad for us.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chakrabarty For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7