• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we always avoid emotions in trading? (part 4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You must do all that is required of you to avoid been troubled by your emotions because any trader that wants to succeed as a trader must always trade what the market wants rather than what the emotions is telling you, because most times your emotions is always wrong.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually as a human being, we can not stop the emotion from our mind completely but we can easily control it when we trade forex as it should be done realistically, not emotionally. The forex traders should follow the strategy accurately, so that they can avoid the emotion much better and they should execute a position when they are convinced about the future price movements. Emotion can simply kill the successful career of a trader.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce is a name known to all Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually this is not entirely possible, especially if you use a mechanical trading system. There will always be times when you will be compelled to trade based on sentiment or other emotions could arise. Having very strong discipline can help to control our emotions to a very great extent, as it ensures that we stick to our trading plan no matter what.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

mikehenley is a jewel in the rough mikehenley is a jewel in the rough mikehenley is a jewel in the rough mikehenley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think we cannot eliminate trading with emotion, thus, Controling should be the option,
      But how to control, here are some of options that I have started to implement on my trading to at least to improved and control my emotion.

(1). I only trade, analyze and execute trades using Daily Chart Time Frame.
      (2). After I execute a trade, I am trying to develop the Set and Forget Strategy.
      (3). I control myself on NOT watching and monitoring the chart all the time.
      (4). I only used money that I can afford to loose.
      (5). I maintain only a small position size no matter how good the signal is.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are very difficult to control at some point while trading forex reason been that after encountering much difficulty continuously then for you to avoid your emotions in subsequent trading becomes very difficult but as a good trader you should discipline yourself to always avoid it no matter the circumstances.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3250.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Though it may be difficult to avoid emotion during forex trading, we need to learn to trade without making decision under the influence of emotion. This is very important if we wish to achieve success in forex trading.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader has different emotions in his mind ,some produce dangerous results when these are in excessive limit but these are useful in a limited position . Traders always do emotional trading in real account .Emotions are part of human nature ,it is necessary to learn how to handle them to take full benefits .Greed ,fear ,anxiety etc are harmful emotions in trading to manage these emotions is the key to achieving profit . So you can use these emotions in positive way but can not always avoid those in Forex .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Riaz is an unknown quantity at this point Naeem Riaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are very dangerous during the trading. This is the business of mind and there is no space for emotions and aggression. if someone wants to get success in the trading, then be patient during the trading and dont be aggressive. We should do planning before starting the trading and use stop loss and take profit, so that we can keep ourselves away from emotions.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 will become famous soon enough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes. It is really a very hard question to give answer. We all now that emotion is very bad for forex trade. So every one wants to avoid it. But I also believe that every one affect by emotion several times. At present I am also in danger for emotion. Last night when I observe the trend then I had though that it is safe time to trade. So I had opened two positions with small lot. But after some times I had opened another trade with big lot. so that i can take a good profit withing short time. But at present I am in a big loss. It is only for my emotion.

11. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that a trader cannot avoid emotions all the time in this forex trading market, because some times it also happens that if he loose his big profit or if he get big losses in his account then at that time he make decisions due to emotions, and i think that it is totally natural with every person in his real life.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast