Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we always avoid emotions in trading? (part 4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal is a jewel in the rough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good trader never allow to come emotions within them , because they know that emotion force to make big profit from every trade which is not possible in Forex. So trader must avoid emotion if they want fto make sure profit from trade . Avoiding emotion , trader can take good decision for exit point , exact exit point can give full of profit . So watch the market volatility and then make target of earning .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shyammandal For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-29-2017)

3. Lamboghini
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,364 Posts

yes we can definitely avoid been emotional in the forex trading marker, but to be honest its not easy, because its a natural thing for human to be emotion so it will be like forcing ourselves to do what we dont like, but we dont have much choice as long as we want to be successful in the forex trading market, we just have to be strong in mind

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we need to avoid emotions in live market we know its a highly risky business and if we can have emotions and greed in our mind then we cannot get success in our business we need to control on it and then after full practice and experience we can take a huge amount of profit daily from forex.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

mody98 is on a distinguished road mody98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see that emotions are interfering in our work in the market because what is being traded in this market is money. So we have to be convinced of the strategy we work in the market so as not to interfere emotions work in the market and thus avoid risking our money

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to mody98 for this useful post.

mephistophilis (10-07-2017), red dragon (10-30-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 is on a distinguished road Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1150.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Human emotions was natural and also very high when some important things happening so forex also is a very important business where we know about its risk so when we enter in this business our emotional level was also increased so i don't think so we can control it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuhaib99 For This Useful Post:

red dragon (10-30-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we can not always avoid emotion simply. I think to avoid emotion in Forex market one should do some exercise to control their emotion. If you have patience then it would easier for you to control your bad emotion. You can also control your emotion through learning and working hard. When you are doing well in the market you may not feel this kind of emotion.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,942 Times in 1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Engulping View Post
      Actually, this is not possible. because trading business always emotional place. and emotion part of the trading market. so this is the common habit of each trader.but some body can avoid that by good money management system. so we can control our emotion but we can not avoid that anytime.
      Forex is a risky business and if we can have emotions then we cannot do trading in good way, we need to avoid it completely. expert forex trader will take discipline and have all update news of their currencies pair, which they will choose for trading. emotions and greed are harmful for us avoid it and get success.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Beauty Begum is on a distinguished road Beauty Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No we can not. It is easy to say but had to prove. But if we work hard and be dedicated then we can get control over our emotions. It is possible. Just need little bit dedications and determinations. Everything is possible if you work hard. But naturally I have seen only some traders can control their emotions during the trading time.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,530 Times in 840 Posts

Yes, the emotion can be avoided, but not totally avoided. This means that you can limit/avoid emotion, you can ever avert emotion. Only that the serious traders will not let it affect their total decision in the market. To do this, it is better for traders to be trading with good plans, and they need to be working with the skills and management that will always protect their trading account for them.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

forexgold will become famous soon enough forexgold will become famous soon enough forexgold's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, I think it is very difficult to avoid sentiment during forex trading, but we can ease the pressure and anxiety if we use money management and risk reduction and we protect our account.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast