• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Can we always avoid emotions in trading? (part 4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

intrinsic is an unknown quantity at this point intrinsic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes because it's a great way to earn money and we will not bear any loss if one has enough knowledge and tactics about the trading. So it's an ongoing business we should avoid emotions in the field of trading because ups and down always come in the way and if one falls, certainly he rises more but controlling the emotions and patience.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 will become famous soon enough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      977.22 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

If indeed you can get rid of emotions every time you trade, then you have become a robot ea. Emotion is the nature of human beings therefore we will not be able to eliminate it, all we can do is to squeeze as hard as possible so that when trading does not affect us.
      With always discipline, then our trading will be awake and also our account will always be safe, so bad emotions will not come to us when we feel comfortable with our trading style.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by othox79 View Post
      ........Emotion is the nature of human beings therefore we will not be able to eliminate it, all we can do is to squeeze as hard as possible so that when trading does not affect us. With always discipline, then our trading will be awake and also our account will always be safe, so bad emotions will not come to us when we feel comfortable with our trading style.
      I agree, emotions can trigger traders to be indiscipline but this is also due to the fact that market movement is random in nature and it can easily irritate our pride that cause traders to be impulsive, just imagine you have a winning trade and in the next hour all of a sudden the market reverses without any reason and hit your stop loss, can you imagine how frustrating the situation is? it is tough that is why traders need to learn how to adapt and understand how market operates so that the impact to our self is more controllable.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Engulping View Post
      Actually, this is not possible. because trading business always emotional place. and emotion part of the trading market. so this is the common habit of each trader.but some body can avoid that by good money management system. so we can control our emotion but we can not avoid that anytime.
      Hello Friend I am agree with you because if a trader can follow proper money management so it's help him to control his emotion in Forex so we can say it if a trader want to control his emotion in Forex so he should follow proper money management and use small leverage so he can do it in Forex.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,762 Times in 1,516 Posts

I don't think we can avoid emotions but rather I think we can just surpress our emotions, we Must know that emotions are part of human being they are in build character. But in forex we must try not to trade according to our emotions but according to what we see on our charts which is called analysis

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      615.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Avoiding emotions while trading is like avoid your breathing while trading. Emotions are a part of you and it is what makes you human. You will always feel something about the outcome that will happen to something that belongs to you especially your money. What you can avoid is to react based on the emotion you feel. You must make sure that any action you take on you trades is based on pure analysis rather than feelings or emotions.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When you are trading, you are under one emotion or the order,balanced or disturbed as the case may be.But the important thing is to put your emotion under control so that when you are deciding on what, when and how to trade, your emotion will not influence you negatively.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 427 Posts

Yes, traders can avoid emotions when they are trading, but that depends on the trader in question, not all trader are doing the right thing, But if the right things is to be done really, traders have to avoid the mention, we are capable of doing that at all time. We only have to be well discipline and encouraged in our way of trading, If we need to be encouraged, we need goo system of trading also.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

jariman (01-14-2018), Unregistered (3)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1995.07 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

buddy, avoid emotions is a very difficult thing done by anyone. it is a natural thing, everyone must have experienced things that make you emotionally. just greeting forex trading, sebaisa maybe you should avoid the emotions, because it will harm your own. market you can not determine, but you should be able to follow it.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

12. Forex Game
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is possible to avoid trading with emotions, but it is not possible to always avoid them. Your real life could also affect your trading, so if your mood is good, you could be quite calmly looking at the market, but if you were stressed out in real life, you could be very rash with your trades.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast