• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bitcoin Advantage: More Vaue To Your Funds!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel will become famous soon enough samadel will become famous soon enough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The Bitcoin Advantage: More Vaue To Your Funds!

Dear forum members, have you ever thought of making money while using a payment system? A payment system where the value of your money appreciates most of the time? The bitcoin payment system makes such possible!

Actually i was not in search of such a payment system as i an not new to the use of electronic money. I have used liberty reserve and egopay before both got problems and closed down. I still use neteller. All these payment systems never added value to my funds. Accidentally I hit the bitcoin advantage.

About 3 months ago i had left $300 in my bitcoin purse and forgot about it. My plan was to keep the money for a $500 project. A friend already promised to help with the balance. But when i logged in into my account, my $300 had increased to $450.47!

What an increase! $150 in 3 months! i went to an electronic money exchanger in my area and got to know that bitcoin increases most of the times. I see this as an opportunity to make cool money. You might want to benefit too from the bitcoin advantage.

My Trading Journal: The Senior Newbie Journal

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samadel For This Useful Post:

breakthebank (09-16-2017), forexguy9 (08-31-2017), moneygrows (08-31-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      514.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

The problem with bitcoin is that is not accepted in 99% of merchants. You need to exchange to use that funds to shop or invest in most things in this world. This cryptocurrency increases value because of the increase of demand from users who were used to Libertyreserve in the past and now see bitcoin as a new and better way to use in black market. When you're going to buy a car, a bike or anything else in a real store none accept bitcoin. Even the biggest online stores like amazon, alibaba, etc don't accept bitcoin. there are few merchants who accept like IFX but not too much yet...
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.19 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader View Post
      The problem with bitcoin is that is not accepted in 99% of merchants. You need to exchange to use that funds to shop or invest in most things in this world. This cryptocurrency increases value because of the increase of demand from users who were used to Libertyreserve in the past and now see bitcoin as a new and better way to use in black market. When you're going to buy a car, a bike or anything else in a real store none accept bitcoin. Even the biggest online stores like amazon, alibaba, etc don't accept bitcoin. there are few merchants who accept like IFX but not too much yet...
      Well, we need to differentiate the different usages of bitcoin: an electronic currency, a store of value and a payment processor. If you only use bitcoin as a payment processor you don't need to face problems to exchange your bitcoins for your local currency; at this time there are lots of options to do it. For instance, there are several bitcoin wallets like Xapo that offers you a debit card that allows you to expend your bitcoins in any store where Visa is accepted. Besides there are other online sites where you can find people willing to buy your bitcoins in your city, like localbitcoin.com

6. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader is just really nice Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      514.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angaper View Post
      Well, we need to differentiate the different usages of bitcoin: an electronic currency, a store of value and a payment processor. If you only use bitcoin as a payment processor you don't need to face problems to exchange your bitcoins for your local currency; at this time there are lots of options to do it. For instance, there are several bitcoin wallets like Xapo that offers you a debit card that allows you to expend your bitcoins in any store where Visa is accepted. Besides there are other online sites where you can find people willing to buy your bitcoins in your city, like localbitcoin.com
      Exchangers and bitcoins wallets like XAPO charge you high fees. In my country is free to use debit cards from some banks and its also free to use paypal for shopping in many stores.

If you want to wihdrawal or shop with your bitcoin funds you'll be charged with high fees. I don't know anything free or even very cheap for that service.
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

Reply to Thread