Thread: Do Not Let Your Profits Run It could be dangerous

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

sani100 is on a distinguished road sani100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

About running profits specially for newbie traders it will be better that even if you have low experience about Forex business then get you confidence and also set your Stop Loss and Take Profit with every enter position, otherwise if you will not set limits for your trade it can be surely dangerous for you.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think all these are all the pieces of advice which are really important for all of us but there are very rarely some people who actually follow even those people who are giving the suggestions to others are not in position to follow it themselves because this is really difficult when you see the money and therefore in this market you have two things the first thing is the theoretical knowledge which is abundant with everyone and the second is the practical task of implementing these things in the forex market which is not with most people.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is an unknown quantity at this point saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      481.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is always a moving market and only genius get profit from this business. For getting profit there is a need of a lot of knowledge and that can be obtained through hard work and dedication. A trader must not let the opened trades to move freely without stop loss or take profit positions. Stop loss position can give much better results.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 will become famous soon enough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This opinion is correct. Once I have capital of $120. I have got a good trading positions. So I had opened three trades from different position. Every trades were 0.05$ lot. The trades had gone correctly according to my calculations. After 30 minutes it get 29$ profit. But I had not close it. I had desired that it will touch minimum 50$ profit. But after some times it starts to go to down and ant night I have got capital $80.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      997.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anowarul01 View Post
      This opinion is correct. Once I have capital of $120. I have got a good trading positions. So I had opened three trades from different position. Every trades were 0.05$ lot. The trades had gone correctly according to my calculations. After 30 minutes it get 29$ profit. But I had not close it. I had desired that it will touch minimum 50$ profit. But after some times it starts to go to down and ant night I have got capital $80.
      The truth about this is that you do not have a good exit plan. I used to be a victim of this because I hardly detected where price would reverse for my trend. But now, I know that for me to survive in this business, I must not just enter the market without seeing my opportunity to go out. You must spot the nearest point and place your take profit there

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Patience is a great thing In Forex trading if we use it in a proper limit . Traders can earn bg profit in a true trend of the market but it is necessary to have an idea about its reversal. A reasonable targets of profit and loss should be set in every trade . When we have not awareness of greed in trading then it reduces our profits and also converts it into losses .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 will become famous soon enough anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes. it is correct. Forex market is so much movable that any time it can change and any time it can go to against for our profit. So when we get some profit, we should not let it run for long time. Because it can go to loss in the next time. For an example: Yesterday night had opened three trades according to trend. After 20 pips I closed the trades. After closing this trade, market goes to so much high of my opposite. If I let it for run for more profit then I would get a big loss.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i agree, many traders do this kind of mistake in their forex trading account, that when they start getting profits in their running trades then they keep their trades open for long time so that they can get more pips profits, but as a result market turns back and they also start getting losses in their trades which is not a good thing.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

jibsin2excel is an unknown quantity at this point jibsin2excel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this really happens very well when a lot of traders make profits in the market and right before their eyes they still loose the profits made.From my little experience i think the best way to handle this is set stop loss and also continually move the stop loss when we are in profits to secure our profits rather than loosing again.

11. Forex Game
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      591.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profit and loss is same thing in Forex market so if someone want only profit in this business then he would be never be a good trader I think, cause trader have to take loss to secure his big loses is market, if trader hold loss position long time then it will make two thing one wasted time and rise more and more loss time by time, so only profit run is dangerous in Forex I think.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast