• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Not Let Your Profits Run It could be dangerous

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic has a spectacular aura about fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3250.66 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no profitable trading strategy in the forex market without a downside. This applies to letting your profit run, as well. Though there may be times when it may lead to loss of your profits or worse still losing the trade, it is still a useful forex trading practice to let your profits run when you are with the trend, most of the time.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz is a name known to all Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its painful when you see a trade that can profit you 80-100pips but you close the trade too quick with just 30pips profit due to the fact that you don't want to be greedy and endanger your little profit. The best thing to do first is to establish confidence in your trading method then you can allow your profit to run and set your take profit and also set your stop loss to breakeven in case the reverse is the case, you won't lose anything from the trade.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriakhiebillz For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Riaz is an unknown quantity at this point Naeem Riaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should not wait for the high profit and withdraw the profit, which has been made. This is very dangerous business and during making profit, reversal comes and profit changes into loss. The forex market always keep its movement, therefore we should not believe its movement and safe our profit. We are here for profit and not for loss.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Naeem Riaz For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very good advise , it is better to take as little as possible profit than allowing it to run because from experience , anytime i let my profit run i always end up in huge losses as a result ,hence scalping little profits seems to be the best for me in the Forex market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JANEIUMEDIA For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

khanxn99 is an unknown quantity at this point khanxn99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The market is always uncertain.We don't know what is happening next time.Using trailing stop loss is could protect some winning pips.But let run profits continue with the market trend direction of your desire take profit level.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khanxn99 For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Agree. Forex market is a dangerous market. We do not know what will be next and what will be next movement of the market. So we must close our trade with profit. Do not need to hold the trade for long moment. This is an unpredictable market. So ensure profit and leave the market as soon as possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Torrent For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can set the trailing stop on my profitable trade when i have some idea market will goes long term at least 200 pips on this week so making some profit i can use this on big risk trading small term trader will never wait for more profit just try to makes a daily plane and then close your daily order on some profit.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce is a splendid one to behold Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a good trader, you should have a predetermined level to take profit. This is why your take profit point should be calculated along with your technical analysis. The reason for this is to see that you are profitable in a trade and avoid facing the risk of your trade reversing on you in due time. However there is a way to always lock in profits in a moving trade, and it is by using a trailing stop. There are traders that are too tempting to exit especially when price makes a clean break through you TP point, in such trades, you can remain in it and move your stop loss in the same direction of the trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually, most of the traders close their profits trades earlier and allow the loss trade for so many times , in that way they lose money easily. We should act reversely, we should allow the profits trades in a certain points when the price may be bounced back and close the loss trade also in a certain points when we are affordable to accept the loss amounts.

16. Forex Game
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 will become famous soon enough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is true that we should not allow our profit to run because an Also talking from experience I have being in a 1000$ profit and the profit turns negative with a bad news if we can't use trailing stop or stop limit to cut some profit for us when the market has gone far it's better we close it.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast