• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Small targets but big gains (part 8)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that you are right. I know that if you collect a single parer each and every day one day that will be much of that. As like in trade marketing business if we take small profit every day one day we can see our account as a big and joint account and we can do as we want. But Most of the time we lost our mind that what we have to do for our trading account. We have a perfect plan but we don't want to apply for our trading and also we are looking for a big amount of profit.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz is a splendid one to behold Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      747.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are very right, small target can turn into big gains for it is just a matter of time and when you can make this small target consistently, at the long run you are making good and huge profit. A successful business man once said success is the sum of small effort repeated day in and day out.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Small targets but big gains

If your target is small but get some big things then you will be much more happy. SO you must need to fix your target very small in this business. Then only you will get success here soon. But this is very profitable business so if you fix your target of profit earnings is more then your loosing chance also will be raise. so you need to avoid that.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zeeshan Ahmed is on a distinguished road Zeeshan Ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is important to smallest target and gain more profit in trading business. Most of trader set smallest target and achieve our goal but some trader do't believe to smallest target and earn big profit their is know in heavy risk and chances of lose increasing. the successful trader set long term trading and earn huge profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeeshan Ahmed For This Useful Post:

abdelhalim (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219.45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we are working in this business for earn money but it is very risky for us. so if we want to earn profit every faster in this business then we will loss our money. if we can stay long time and make small profit then we will able to earn more profit in future. because forex is a very profitable for experience trader. so i want to be a experience professional trader. so now i am trying to make small profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a spectacular aura about dtvade has a spectacular aura about dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If in any business (not only in **) one can choose to be disciplined ,apply and follow the rules that bring success strictly this is bound to bring consistency.Immediately there is consistency in making little profits one can be sure that in the shortest period the little and little will definitely become very big. The key word is CONSISTENCY

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, Forex trading is more about collecting profits rather than the amount of profits in a transaction because safe trading is with a small risky and the same for profits will be small too but it would be good if the profits accrue even if they are a little better than the loss of the account or the loss of large funds.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tradwin For This Useful Post:

abdelhalim (02-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

superon is on a distinguished road superon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you have knowledge about different pairs then you can open small lot size each time when you see good opportunities and close them with small profit than you will able to make more winning trades than loosing trades as because few of your trade may turn out in to a loss trade but most of the time it may not happen moreover with smaller profit it is more possible to close with wins.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Annie1996 is on a distinguished road Annie1996's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree that a trader should never ignore small targets or profits in this forex trading business, because if he will keep trading and earn small profits consistently then in the end of the month his total profits can also become big, so i think that a trader should keep every profit in his account and close his trades on right time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7