• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Small targets but big gains (part 8)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,288 Times in 885 Posts

I have heard traders talking much about the issue of the small profits and the big gain, but the fact remains that it is good for traders to do with stable profits and stable target, it should not go other way round. It is very possible to be working in the market with your set plans that is good, not that you will be aiming for profits anyhow, traders have to be patient with anything that is coming their way too, that is just the best way out to making success.

2. Demo contests
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just like they used to say that "Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean!". Small winnings in Forex trading makes a gigantic pool of income at the end. It is better for a trader to go for small wins than to be hungry after a very big win that may eventually prove to be financial catastrophic. Moreover, small wins mean small risks while big risks entail big risk on the investment capital.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,180 Times in 3,355 Posts

I think it happen sometimes like that, where we will targets but we will eventually get big targets, in fact it happen to me lot of times in the forex market, and this is why sometimes I tried not to use take profit on my trades most especially when am. Monitoring the trade. I think we can call that forex bonus and mind you it Can happen negatively at times

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a fact that small profits adds up to big ones over time. So, a trader that can make small profits on a consistent basis can make a huge profit from the forex market with time, when you factor in the power of compounding.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Making small targets maybe the key to ultimately winning consistently. Making small profits multiplied many times would add up ultimately to big profits. It's not totally wrong to make big targets but sometimes making a small target can be to one's advantage. If you make a trade, and it becomes a winner, with a big target, you will go for more profit, in which case if you wait much longer, the price may reverse and wipe your profit instead of making profit. With a small target, once you make some usual profit, then you can already close the trade and make the profit.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small targets makes perfect your trading. Small targets also a big chances of trade. smallest trades gives a lot of us. Small profit will makes you more and big profit margin. While you trading and look for big profit it is not good trading good option for the trader. When you achieve small targets you will be gain more because if you want the more profit that is a golden point. don't look for more and high targets. small profits margin be produce more.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

khsk is on a distinguished road khsk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a long term career and we must have to achieve our goals slowly and steadily. Initially, we may lose money but that is not the permanent result that we may expect from this trading career. We can make a huge amount of money that we can not expect from any other profession in this world if we are serious to take this business life . We should take small target and slowly we can accumulate a huge amount of money.

Quote Originally Posted by MZK View Post
      Your right that we try to do not underestimate our smallest trades if we have because with little , little profit our profit become big as with drop , drop become river or sea and therefore i also working on this formula that something is better than nothing if we gain something then its means we gain some not lose so gaining is better than loosing.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D has a spectacular aura about Indrex2D's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      633.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's very good, that's what most traders call scalping and I most tell you, it works. As far as you are not in a hurry you will still find out that you will be able to make out good fortune from scalping because it reduces the pressure that traders feel when they stay in the market for a long time, because following the trend can also be risky, because anything can happen any time as a result of news release.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,288 Times in 885 Posts

It is not that good to be trading with small target and having big gains, that is to show how aggressive the trading of that traders is. If traders are doing that, it means that the trader is working with a very high lot size, and if he does not have the money to work with it, that shows that he is taking unnecessary risk, and things will be so bad for that trader of the trade did not go his or her way. I think this is a very bad way to trade the market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is on a distinguished road Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we watch the chart then we can see that market moves so much high or so much low in certain times. So we think, we can open our big trade for long time and can earn a huge profit. But it is not a good idea at all. It is not so much easy at all. We should take the small profit with small trade. and it is the better way to earn good and consistent profit from forex trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast