• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Small targets but big gains (part 8)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ataur1982 is on a distinguished road ataur1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Small targets but big gains

If your profit earnings expectation is low but you spend more time for learning forex trading then some day you will be able to reach your goal. Expect less and give more time for learning then once if you invest some small amount then also you will able to make a very good profit by trading here.

2. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi is a jewel in the rough nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small things become big day by day. If you want to become a successful trader and want to build your career in trading Forex. Then you should not neglect small things such as small profit or small target. A small target is one of the good thing that we should grab immediately cause we need to take small risk for that.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sameeh will become famous soon enough sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

small target is more safe for the trader because the risk will be little also and so he will be more comfort and will not expose the account to big risk, with time the small profits will make big profits for the trader and so he will enjoy trading and will be satisfied with the results.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3285.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anowarul01 View Post
      A big target can give us big profit. But it is also true that every time we shall not become success and shall not get big profit at all. Even if our trades goes to against the trend then we may get a big loss. Moreover we have chance to lost the whole capital at all. So big target is not good for all times. On the other hand small target is safe and tensionless. If get loss then we can easily recover it. We can get profit consistent.
      Forex is most risky business for making big profit because market can change it's movement any time , and thus trader get loss . So trader should make small target of earning and it is easy for trade and less risk . Trader should satisfied with small profit . If trader make the target for big profit then they can destroy all of capital money because trader can't handle the trade .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is on a distinguished road upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      376.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are looking for small target for big gains then there is big chance that you have to take high risk but taking high risk in this business with out know the right time to enter and exit from the Forex trading is pretty much risky and there is big chance that you might have to loss your investment in this case.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee is a splendid one to behold Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Target achievement is main thing and we can have a strong plane for this i will set daily and weekly target, sometime market will hit our SL and also we can have to recover our loss then we can have a good profit in the end of month.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa is a glorious beacon of light zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2505.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every trader has his own way of trading. i like this strategy when we use big lot size and set TP for few pipes. but we should not forget that this is a very risky way to make money. we can make handsome profit with the help of other strategies where we no need to take big risks.
      if we trade for long term then we can make handsome profits without use big lot size.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired

Ibi98 is an unknown quantity at this point Ibi98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Small targets but big gains (8)

Small targets but big gains exists a trader can gain big amount of return while trading with small targets but it just involves more risk. A trader if trade in commodity like gold or silver he can earn big gains even with small targets which he can't never gain while trading in currencies with small targets they will gain low gains.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3499.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,674 Times in 1,812 Posts

small target but big gains means you want to use big lot size right? if you want to do this then you will never make it consistently, because with high lot size you will never control your mind and on that time you will never make proper analysis which can give you big losses, so that i think you should not target big amount of profit from your small targeted pips.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef is on a distinguished road mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The small target with big lot doesn't make any progress in the financial markets as i think it is only will make your account bleed but i prefer to work on the medium charts and also analyzing the long term charts to gain a continuously profits from the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast