• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Small targets but big gains (part 8)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 427 Posts

I can go for the small target or big gains, but what matters is the consistency of doing that. The forex business is not the place we can be doing things with levity, that is why we have to take the advantage of the opportunities at our disposal all the time. Traders have to make their target and plans based on the trading system they have, that is how they can be sure of their trading ways.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. FB
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small target big gain is indeed interesting but its not as easy as what you think because you have to deal with higher risk and i'm sure that not everyone can deal with high risk trading and even can easily end up with more loss than more profit,so its better to try using safer approach.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365 is a glorious beacon of light newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this really true and this is the right way for get success in forex because if trader can trade in right way and if his trade going to right way so he should not close his trade and wait for big profit. So we can say it small target and gain big profit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832 is a jewel in the rough bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3376.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes friend in order to avoid unnecessary risk of loosing money we must not enter in market too often and that too for long time.We must focus on making small but consistent profits.I just try to make small pips in profit and get out of market.Even though a trader focus on making small pips but then also we must not use big lot size for trading.As high lot size means higher chances of loss.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,512 Posts

You know sometimes my target may be 30 pips and I mostly always decided not to use take profit when an not far to my chart and due to this I mostly meet my trades in huge profits but sometimes the market use to reversal my tp which is the disadvantage of not using take profit

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small targets but big gains is not a bad idea especially with the kind of market fluctuations we experience.Demonstration of skill comes into play here to ensure that your target is not thwarted. Most of the time, I personally aimed small targets with considerable and calculated risks under my close watch then wait patiently for pull-back.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri has much to be proud of tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      869.15 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,159 Times in 549 Posts

small targets with high risk can work in intra trading style where you can fix your target to 20 pips or 30 pips per day, but the risk should be well calculated in each trade you take, many expert advisor work based on this idea, otherwise in swing trading, small targets doesnot work at all.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

lazya will become famous soon enough lazya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      813.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small targets but big gains and it is the good trading policy because Forex is a risky business and every trader should take reasonable profit and gradually small profits make a large profit.We know that little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.Never underestimate the small profit and it is the defensive trading policy for the Forex trader.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to lazya for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning is a jewel in the rough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      488.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If only traders will follow the proper way of trading he will not surely not suffer capital wiped out, the danger of trading is that you can use huge leverage that can tempt you to use bigger lot size that in return it can give you huge profits even with a small capital if the case in in your favor but if its not you will end up losing big, you can attempt to make big gains in trading but most of the time you will end up a big loser.

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      394.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Small target big gain is indeed interesting but its not as easy as what you think because you have to deal with higher risk and i'm sure that not everyone can deal with high risk trading and even can easily end up with more loss than more profit,so its better to try using safer approach.
      For you to be having the small target and big gain is not what you can just be taking with levity my friend, it is what will make sure the trader is so determined in trading. Most of the traders that are trading like this are an aggressive type of traders, they are not just taking things easy with the market. I think that it would be better to make trading in the good measure that will not cause us high risk trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast