• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: All Information About Ethereum (ETH)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,086 Times in 8,480 Posts

Default All Information About Ethereum (ETH)

Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also another cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity. Even so, it has several differences compared to Bitcoin namely:

decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine
      the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes
      provides a cryptocurrency token called "ether", which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed

With that let's open a great discussion about Ethereum here...
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-06-2017 at 01:35 AM.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (09-05-2017), dzin4aans (09-06-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), NikitaBelle (09-05-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

3. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,253 Times in 3,013 Posts

Emmm.. ethereum (ETH) maybe still not be so dominant when compared to bitcoin (BTC) in cryptocurrency. Although trading volume ETH is almost close to BTC but in price is still very far away.

Name:  BTC vs ETH.png
Views: 39
Size:  15.9 KB

ETH are just some people who might be using but not so popular such as BTC.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-06-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), NikitaBelle (09-05-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-05-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have noticed that in the trading platform of Instaforex have already been integrated four different cryptos: Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin and Ethereum, nevertheless the trading of Ethereum has remained disabled since August 5, some reason for it?

By the way, I would like to see Ethereum integrated to Instaforex payment options. Undoubtedly this crypto has been one of the great alternatives that have emerged to compete strongly with the hegemony of bitcoin, and has all the potential to see it grow exponentially.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-06-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-06-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have heard a a bit about Ethereum but have yet to be able to get my hand on any, It seem like it is he next big thing after bitcoin, overtaking the other cryptocurrency as the alternative choice over Bitcoin. It has risen over 200% since January. As angaper had mention it is being disabled. I would think it would a good opportunity for us in this cryptocurrency

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-06-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-06-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,031 Posts

I'll leave a mark over here..
      Since there's a lot of my friend already start trading on crypto and the one that I know my friend already gain about 200% until now..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mummyz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-07-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before the recent 25% drop in the altcoin market due to aggressive Chinese government measures against crypto ICOs, the Ether had been skimming $ 400. I think the current price around $ 320 is an excellent opportunity to buy. Given the advantageous characteristics of the Ether compared to the bitcoin weaknesses, I have seen some projections out there that predict a growth of more than 500% in the coming months. At least on my own I try to accumulate and hold ETH as a long term investment.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

Dixie (09-08-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-07-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angaper View Post
      Before the recent 25% drop in the altcoin market due to aggressive Chinese government measures against crypto ICOs, the Ether had been skimming $ 400. I think the current price around $ 320 is an excellent opportunity to buy. Given the advantageous characteristics of the Ether compared to the bitcoin weaknesses, I have seen some projections out there that predict a growth of more than 500% in the coming months. At least on my own I try to accumulate and hold ETH as a long term investment.
      That is the nature of things. While people are building the excitement of the cryptocurrency, it is not hard to see that there is no real backing for it. The rise continues to buffer me. Is it greed that is fuelling power. If so it would go the direction of oil and will fall before it rise again. That is why we should not put all our eggs in one basket.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-08-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-08-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,052 Times in 1,998 Posts

I like Ethereum because it is currently cheap at the price of $332. If we use basic trading psychology then most probably it will hit at $1000 soon just like other speculator that bitcoin will also hit at $10,000. We have Ethereum, on our Instaforex mt4 terminal but I am not sure if it is tradeable because I contacted the chat support about it and says it is currently unavailable. I tried to use I** calculator to see how much margin and price per pip to to trade Ethereum but it is not working.

Does anyone has any idea about trading Ethereum in Instaforex?

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Dixie (09-09-2017), dzin4aans (09-08-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-08-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Beginners guide to Ethereum

I found it interesting to share this link where beginners can understand Ethreum's bases, explained in a very accessible way. I hope you find it useful:

https://medium.com/@NickDodson/super...m-cc592c8b3c32

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

Dixie (09-09-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), Mkape (11-03-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I like Ethereum because it is currently cheap at the price of $332. If we use basic trading psychology then most probably it will hit at $1000 soon just like other speculator that bitcoin will also hit at $10,000. We have Ethereum, on our Instaforex mt4 terminal but I am not sure if it is tradeable because I contacted the chat support about it and says it is currently unavailable. I tried to use I** calculator to see how much margin and price per pip to to trade Ethereum but it is not working.

Does anyone has any idea about trading Ethereum in Instaforex?
      If you consider it cheap, while I understand you are comparing it to Bitcoin. However, we must understand that for all intents and purposes, crypto currencies are essentially a set of binary numbers. I do not know how you feel but I am worried about the bubble bursting and a lot of people would get hurt. Go ahead and invest in it but be careful you might get burn and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

balut (09-10-2017), forextime2018 (09-24-2018), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast