• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All Information About Ethereum (ETH)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,466 Times in 534 Posts

You are right about the bubble regarding cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin where it keep on rising like the previous dotcom bubble burst. But if I want to choose between bitcoin and ethereum, of course I will pick ethereum since $1,000 is still a realistic target. Although, I do not trade both of them because I only use bitcoin as a payment processor.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-21-2017), dzin4aans (09-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 434 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also another cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity. Even so, it has several differences compared to Bitcoin namely:

decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine
      the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes
      provides a cryptocurrency token called "ether", which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed

With that let's open a great discussion about Ethereum here...
      Yeah, it is very beneficial and have grown popular. But can you please tell me how it conducts price ups and downs?? I mean it is not connected to any economy or country. It is decentralized, okay I get it but who decentralized it? How the movemebts are controlled and just how it is making upward trend since it was born?

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

balut how do you trade ethereum, I am actually interested to get some of ethereum, I too think that it would increase as there are some investor and some programs promoting. Where have you getting your ethereum? Do you buy or you earn it from some program?
      Last edited by Dixie; 09-10-2017 at 03:53 PM.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      If you consider it cheap, while I understand you are comparing it to Bitcoin. However, we must understand that for all intents and purposes, crypto currencies are essentially a set of binary numbers. I do not know how you feel but I am worried about the bubble bursting and a lot of people would get hurt. Go ahead and invest in it but be careful you might get burn and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
      In fact, the entire financial and banking system of the world is based entirely on combinations of numbers and algorithms. The money that you call "real" is entirely based on the trust you have on the bank, it is no longer based on gold or any other value. And recent crises have shown us that no bank is worthy of total confidence and at any time can destroy your wealth through inflation.

In fact the emergence of bitcoin was given as a response to it.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-21-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017), Star_amin (09-11-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

angaper I agreed that the financial banking system is a base on a combination of numbers, Money is just a representation. However, there is always the backing of central banks. As for Bitcoin, it is base blockchain and is decentralized. While the prices keep going up but there is always the worries of laundering in the system. Already, China is taking steps to restrict the reach. I wonder how long before the rest of the countries start to feel uncomfortable and force it underground.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-21-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,055 Times in 434 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angaper View Post
      In fact, the entire financial and banking system of the world is based entirely on combinations of numbers and algorithms. The money that you call "real" is entirely based on the trust you have on the bank, it is no longer based on gold or any other value. And recent crises have shown us that no bank is worthy of total confidence and at any time can destroy your wealth through inflation.

In fact the emergence of bitcoin was given as a response to it.
      I agree with you bro. I don't see any confidence of buying it or sell USDfor it. Because it is controlled by the banks, centralized by an organization rather than a currency that depends on country's economy. These organisation can nullify or ban our crypto balance at any time. Moreover study shows it is less secured and so frauds and hacks are happening sooner or later.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

angaper (09-13-2017), Black Mamba (09-21-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3375.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,089 Times in 1,133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      balut how do you trade ethereum, I am actually interested to get some of ethereum, I too think that it would increase as there are some investor and some programs promoting. Where have you getting your ethereum? Do you buy or you earn it from some program?
      Its very good question as to how can you get ethereum, and i will answer your question in following steps:

1)
      the first thing you need to do is open up ethereum wallet, there are hardware wallets, desktop wallets, and web wallets
      2) The Second step would be how to get Ethereum in your wallet well you can do couple of things here, you can get ethereum from exchangers or you can mine ethereum and get them directly into your wallet
      3) How do you mine ehtereum ?? You need A GPU for mining ethererum you will have to run it 27/7 to make profitable amount

I Hope this answers your question.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-21-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum is also another cryptocurrency that is gaining popularity. Even so, it has several differences compared to Bitcoin namely:

decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine
      the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes
      provides a cryptocurrency token called "ether", which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed

With that let's open a great discussion about Ethereum here...
      I see that Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies that is being traded now in the instaforex platform. Like litecoin, ethereum is one alternative cryptocurrency that have arose quite recently, but then with the unique difference that it employs a different method or system to generate what is called its transaction block chain. Employing a different method and system makes it quite interesting to follow.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to qlink For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-27-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is a jewel in the rough sentosa is a jewel in the rough sentosa is a jewel in the rough sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Ethical Analysis of Post-Hard Fork Bitcoin Gold Prices

Spoiler Spoiler:

ETH / USD is currently trading at 295.69 and is down from supply level 303.88. it seems that the decline of this supply is a correction of the price to be bought back and produces a strong upward movement.

We can see the start of the upward movement before the retracement happening is: the price had entered in the demand area 265.74, but the price was rejected quickly and experienced a big increase within 4 hours.

From this movement the logic that can be taken is: Demand area 265.74 becomes an area that is very important for bull power. If the price can not return to the newly created Demand level 281.85, then create a new Demand area on it, the price will probably skyrocket again very large. The area to be targeted for the next upside is the Supply area 340.36 and is the highest current supply point.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

20. Forex Game
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

no of this new crypto currencies can be compared to bitcoin (BTC) for it was the first of its kind but as we all know the moment thinks become popular the more the photocopies but as traders let us just see this as an opportunity to cash in only on them
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2