• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All Information About Ripple (XRP)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,398 Times in 8,211 Posts

Default All Information About Ripple (XRP)

Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, Ripple is a distributed ledger that can handle RTGS, currency exchange and remittance. Banks already use this and payment networks too as settlement infrastructure technology.

Share you information and let's have a good discussion here.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 09-06-2017 at 01:36 AM.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-06-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

3. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3707.51 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,005 Posts

I was not aware about this currency, i see this currency price are very low then others currency like as bitcoin, litecoin etc and this currency start from 2004 and its current price $0.2, is it possible to increase its price in future like as bitcoin?

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-07-2017), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I was not aware about this currency, i see this currency price are very low then others currency like as bitcoin, litecoin etc and this currency start from 2004 and its current price $0.2, is it possible to increase its price in future like as bitcoin?
      It is impossible for Ripple to be worth as much as bitcoin by the simple fact that XRP has already been completely mined, and its total supply is 100,000,000,000 coins. Bitcoin, when it reaches its maximum potential of supply, will barely reach 21,000,000 bitcoins. In order for these cryptos to have the same value, investors should invest in Ripple x5000 the capital they invest in bitcoin.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-07-2017), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, Ripple is a distributed ledger that can handle RTGS, currency exchange and remittance. Banks already use this and payment networks too as settlement infrastructure technology.

Curiously, Ripple is included in instaforex trading platform cryptocurrency category, but it is not actually a cryptocurrency. But then it may also be worth knowing and following, as with the current popularity of cryptocurrency, it has also gained popularity, and it has also gained value itself.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to qlink for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-27-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,506 Times in 2,903 Posts

Ripple is a promising coin because it solves real life problems, I don't see the hype about bitcoin and why many people are investing heavily in it, with ripple you can transfer money from one country to another with less fee and at a faster speed than what is currently on ground.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sunflyerman is an unknown quantity at this point sunflyerman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ripple (XRP/USD) put in a pair of reversal bars the past couple of sessions. It’s riding lower on a trend-line off the record high, but as long as it holds the Monday low at 1.13, it could start to turn up. Resistance is in the 1.60/70s. A break of this week's low will bring the all-important area around 0.87 into focus.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to sunflyerman for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-27-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi is a jewel in the rough yogeshwartyagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we ignore the speculation and unnatural spike between december 2017 to first week of january 1018, XRP still has performed well. This the fact that XRP-USD witnessed a blunder fall in the begining of 2018 but do not you think that was due because of the imaginary bound it witnessed in end of previous year. Looking at current price, Ripple posted gains of more than 300 compare to the prices one year back, making it next best performing cryptocurrency after bitcoin. Negative mindset is just the matter of time and i believe the future of ripple is bright going ahead.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to yogeshwartyagi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-26-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,154 Times in 6,877 Posts

After google and facebook twitter also ban Crypto ads, so Ripple continue to fall further more.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-27-2018), dzin4aans (03-28-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1406.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,991 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post

the ripple start in trading in 1.5 year ago, and until now start change step by step investment to ripple cause in prediction in future have much potential in this crypto. my friend start investment one year ago more than 10.000$ Lol,,,,aahaha.
      but hte money free after get from trading in bitcoin still in 1400$ - 2400$ price.
      i think also have lot of potential if someone want investment in this ripple.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Younaib is an unknown quantity at this point Younaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

XRP even if it goes down, you still got in at a great price for the longer term thing. We still got enough time to hit 10$ next year, a nice return either way.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Younaib For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (06-25-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast