• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: All Information About Ripple (XRP)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,596 Times in 7,558 Posts

Default All Information About Ripple (XRP)

Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, Ripple is a distributed ledger that can handle RTGS, currency exchange and remittance. Banks already use this and payment networks too as settlement infrastructure technology.

Share you information and let's have a good discussion here.
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 09-06-2017 at 01:36 AM.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-06-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3499.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,687 Times in 1,817 Posts

I was not aware about this currency, i see this currency price are very low then others currency like as bitcoin, litecoin etc and this currency start from 2004 and its current price $0.2, is it possible to increase its price in future like as bitcoin?

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I was not aware about this currency, i see this currency price are very low then others currency like as bitcoin, litecoin etc and this currency start from 2004 and its current price $0.2, is it possible to increase its price in future like as bitcoin?
      It is impossible for Ripple to be worth as much as bitcoin by the simple fact that XRP has already been completely mined, and its total supply is 100,000,000,000 coins. Bitcoin, when it reaches its maximum potential of supply, will barely reach 21,000,000 bitcoins. In order for these cryptos to have the same value, investors should invest in Ripple x5000 the capital they invest in bitcoin.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304.60 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, Ripple is a distributed ledger that can handle RTGS, currency exchange and remittance. Banks already use this and payment networks too as settlement infrastructure technology.

Share you information and let's have a good discussion here.
      Curiously, Ripple is included in instaforex trading platform cryptocurrency category, but it is not actually a cryptocurrency. But then it may also be worth knowing and following, as with the current popularity of cryptocurrency, it has also gained popularity, and it has also gained value itself.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to qlink for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-27-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Unregistered (1)

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1695.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,751 Times in 1,927 Posts

Ripple is a promising coin because it solves real life problems, I don't see the hype about bitcoin and why many people are investing heavily in it, with ripple you can transfer money from one country to another with less fee and at a faster speed than what is currently on ground.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

12. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread