• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: All Information About Bitcoin (XBT, BTC, BCH)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,367 Times in 8,203 Posts

Default All Information About Bitcoin (XBT, BTC, BCH)

Cryptocurrencies have gained popularity these days and the most popular is Bitcoin.

It is a unique currency in that it's a decentralized digital currency. Later in 1 August 2017 bitcoin was split into 2 derivative digital currencies, the first one is the classic bitcoin (BTC) and the new one is Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Let's discuss nore about it in here.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Aviz (09-13-2017), Black Mamba (09-20-2017), dzin4aans (09-06-2017), Kalex (09-07-2017), Star_amin (09-10-2017), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin has risen so much it had been scary, in fact, there are two schools of thought, one that it would continue to rise till $10000 or more by the end of the year. Because of this there are a lot of sites popping up to provide bitcoin. However, there are a lot of scams around and people need to be aware of that.

The other school of thought that we have missed the boat and it is a bubble waiting to burst. China is already taken steps to restrict cryptocurrency exchange. So people beware, invest one with money that you are prepare to lose.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-06-2017), Kalex (09-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-06-2017), zahid4x (09-06-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,232 Times in 1,796 Posts

No doubt Bitcoin is the most interesting investing platform because of its continued higher trend attitude but yes me also feel that now people should be little aware to enter into buy as this may get a huge Jolt anytime ,we should search for a good buy in retracement though.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-07-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,060 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Cryptocurrencies have gained popularity these days and the most popular is Bitcoin.

It is a unique currency in that it's a decentralized digital currency. Later in 1 August 2017 bitcoin was split into 2 derivative digital currencies, the first one is the classic bitcoin (BTC) and the new one is Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Let's discuss nore about it in here.
      Dear Sir,

I get it that Bitcoin has grown popular among the traders but have you traded this coin type currency instrument? Where the hell it originated? How it is related to which country's economy? You say it is decentralized, okay but who did it or how it got decentralized? How its movements are calculated and how the hell it continues to keep rising even at times when USD was strong????

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-10-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-13-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,571 Times in 1,208 Posts

Later in 1 August 2017 bitcoin was split into 2 derivative digital currencies, the first one is the classic bitcoin (BTC) and the new one is Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
      I'm getting confunse about classic bitcoin BTC and bitcoin cash BCH. Are they both existing at the moment? I know that on August 01, 2017 there was a huge update in bitcoin that my local exchanger emailed me about it.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-13-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I'm getting confunse about classic bitcoin BTC and bitcoin cash BCH. Are they both existing at the moment? I know that on August 01, 2017 there was a huge update in bitcoin that my local exchanger emailed me about it.
      Due to the lack of agreements between the Bitcoin community, there was a bifurcation (called hard fork) in the bitcoin protocol to satisfy the need for a greater speed in the transactions. This difference in criteria forced those who believed it necessary an increase in block size to improve that speed to create the BCH.

Up to date both coins coexist, and those who had bitcoins stored in some wallet before August 1, were compensated with a quantity of BCH similar to the one that they had of BTC.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-11-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-13-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,060 Times in 433 Posts

Still having no response from fellow super moderators, moderators, traders experienced view and experience while trading in it. I was hoping that someone might share all the informations I requested. Guess we are all in same boat.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-12-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-13-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Star_amin, maybe you could find answer to some of your doubts here: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq

If once you have read the basics of the bitcoin ecosystem you have some doubts, I could gladly support you.

Regards!

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-20-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), NikitaBelle (09-13-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-13-2017), snaxbest (09-20-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink is a splendid one to behold qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      "Cryptocurrencies have gained popularity these days and the most popular is Bitcoin. "
      One can say that the future is now already here. There is now these what are called cryptocurrencies, which one may call as virtual currencies. It all started with bitcoin, and having gained popularity and acceptance, a lot of others follow suit. I say it is the currency of the future because bitcoin has no central authority. In fact it has no authority. No one controls it. It operates on a peer-to-peer network and it is only protected by cryptography. Bitcoin and others are now being used as online currency exchange but they are quite different from the other online currencies. It certainly be worth the while if not expedient to know and learn all about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to qlink for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-20-2017), dzin4aans (09-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

19. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      446.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The bitcoin is the currency of now a days, there is no doubt in it that the bitcoin is touching its peak day by day but the pretensions are that the bubble of bitcoin rise can be burst at any time specially recent declaration of china of not involvement in it indicates something important to click the mind. There fore I will recommend to wait and watch and invest that much only which you are ready to loss.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to snaxbest for this useful post.

Black Mamba (09-20-2017), dzin4aans (09-20-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast