• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: All Information About Bitcoin (XBT, BTC, BCH)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,912 Times in 4,794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      South Korea is preparing to ban cryptocurrencies. That would put some pressure on crypto and will definitely help to push down the prices. I have also read some crypto trading platform have also stop accepting new customers. Sounds like bubble gonna pop soon.
      Yeah these news did crash market over night for more than $2k at that moment. I was long at that moment but got out quickly with minimal loss compared to what it could have been. Now I wonder how many other countries gonna start popping these news.. Indeed I spotted weakness in BTC last week and it has really developed in a impressive rate that I didnt expect to be so quick. And now it is still not a bottom so we just can sell it at any 1k rally I think.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2923.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,520 Times in 446 Posts

the biggest reason behind Bitcoin rate fall is news from China and South Korea. we know that the news about ban of bitcoin from china was fake but it create a major impact of its rate.
      now the news is running about ban on this currency from South Korea and after the news its rate is lowing day by day. lets see what happen within some days because the picture will clear very soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-12-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

South Korea is preparing to ban cryptocurrencies. That would put some pressure on crypto and will definitely help to push down the prices. I have also read some crypto trading platform have also stop accepting new customers. Sounds like bubble gonna pop soon.
      South Korea maybe planning to make their own cryptocurrency, is there a possibility they would do that? Anyways, even if bitcoin will crash, people will still keep buying it, since it already embedded in their mind that it can give them massive profit returns if the price will rise again. Besides, newbies in crypto world are flocking due to massive advertisement on the net. There is always somebody out there who are willing to invest on those coins for future gains.
      No Guts No Glory!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-12-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Layla112 is an unknown quantity at this point Layla112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Bitcoin and Altcoins Thread

After several years of relatively slow growth, cryptocurrencies have exploded through 2017.

Are prices set to fall drastically as many warn, or can growth continue throughout 2018 and beyond?

What do you think and why?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Layla112 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-02-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just as paper money used to be frowned upon by society when it is first used, bitcoin is receiving negative publicity. Personally, I believe bitcoins will gain in popularity and receive more usage, and become one day, the ultimate currency for online purchases. Sure, the price does drop now, but one day, everyone online will be using either bitcoins or other altcoins to purchase things online.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to chongjasmine for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Hodl2018 is on a distinguished road Hodl2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chongjasmine View Post
      Just as paper money used to be frowned upon by society when it is first used, bitcoin is receiving negative publicity. Personally, I believe bitcoins will gain in popularity and receive more usage, and become one day, the ultimate currency for online purchases. Sure, the price does drop now, but one day, everyone online will be using either bitcoins or other altcoins to purchase things online.
      Yes, there is a big chance that bitcoin will rise in the future but today we are facing a lot of restriction and struggles.
      I think once everything is solved then we will see bitcoin price surging again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodl2018 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (04-18-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

PandoraBox is on a distinguished road PandoraBox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      South Korea maybe planning to make their own cryptocurrency, is there a possibility they would do that? Anyways, even if bitcoin will crash, people will still keep buying it, since it already embedded in their mind that it can give them massive profit returns if the price will rise again. Besides, newbies in crypto world are flocking due to massive advertisement on the net. There is always somebody out there who are willing to invest on those coins for future gains.
      Everyone wants to make their own crypto currency but it's not easy to do that.
      I think only the most prepared and strong can make a crypto currency because if there is gonig to be a lot of them then people will obviously choose the best.
      Just find one trading strategy that works for you and stick to it.

This is not my own words but an advice that many pro traders emphasize.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to PandoraBox for this useful post.

moneygrows (04-18-2018), Warren Bafett (04-18-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,824 Times in 5,401 Posts

I just read one news about someone dumping $50 million bitcoin on Tuesday

Think the price will decline more soon..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...lion-one-trade
      The price of several cryptocurrencies took a sudden hit Tuesday over the course of 20 minutes, which some suspect may be the result of a single Bitcoin whale who unloaded over $50 million worth of the digital currency in one Bitfinex trade. The drop comes one day after the third largest bitcoin wallet also unloaded around $50 million of the digital currency.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

buyORsell (04-19-2018), dzin4aans (04-18-2018), Warren Bafett (04-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      216.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I just read one news about someone dumping $50 million bitcoin on Tuesday

Think the price will decline more soon..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...lion-one-trade
      That is not good for those who are buying up there thinking the price will reach 15k anytime soon. Well, they can hold on to their bitcoins and hope that the price will rise again, if not then it's gonna be a worthless bitcoin.
      No Guts No Glory!

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

buyORsell (04-19-2018), dzin4aans (04-18-2018), Haziq X-2 (04-21-2018)

18. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Haziq X-2 is on a distinguished road Haziq X-2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think it will be useless because many people with big money are buying it.
      Crypto is not a new thing it just need more dollars pouring into it.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4