• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: All Information About Bitcoin (XBT, BTC, BCH)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,869 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      South Korea is preparing to ban cryptocurrencies. That would put some pressure on crypto and will definitely help to push down the prices. I have also read some crypto trading platform have also stop accepting new customers. Sounds like bubble gonna pop soon.
      Yeah these news did crash market over night for more than $2k at that moment. I was long at that moment but got out quickly with minimal loss compared to what it could have been. Now I wonder how many other countries gonna start popping these news.. Indeed I spotted weakness in BTC last week and it has really developed in a impressive rate that I didnt expect to be so quick. And now it is still not a bottom so we just can sell it at any 1k rally I think.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa is a splendid one to behold zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2612.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the biggest reason behind Bitcoin rate fall is news from China and South Korea. we know that the news about ban of bitcoin from china was fake but it create a major impact of its rate.
      now the news is running about ban on this currency from South Korea and after the news its rate is lowing day by day. lets see what happen within some days because the picture will clear very soon.
      Gold and Oil Trading Journal

"Keep Calm & Believe on your Skills and in Result you will Succeed"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett is just really nice Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      South Korea is preparing to ban cryptocurrencies. That would put some pressure on crypto and will definitely help to push down the prices. I have also read some crypto trading platform have also stop accepting new customers. Sounds like bubble gonna pop soon.
      South Korea maybe planning to make their own cryptocurrency, is there a possibility they would do that? Anyways, even if bitcoin will crash, people will still keep buying it, since it already embedded in their mind that it can give them massive profit returns if the price will rise again. Besides, newbies in crypto world are flocking due to massive advertisement on the net. There is always somebody out there who are willing to invest on those coins for future gains.
      No Guts No Glory!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-12-2018)

7. FB
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Layla112 is an unknown quantity at this point Layla112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Bitcoin and Altcoins Thread

After several years of relatively slow growth, cryptocurrencies have exploded through 2017.

Are prices set to fall drastically as many warn, or can growth continue throughout 2018 and beyond?

What do you think and why?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Layla112 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (02-02-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4