• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: All Information About Bitcoin (XBT, BTC, BCH)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3389.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Cryptocurrencies have gained popularity these days and the most popular is Bitcoin.

It is a unique currency in that it's a decentralized digital currency. Later in 1 August 2017 bitcoin was split into 2 derivative digital currencies, the first one is the classic bitcoin (BTC) and the new one is Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Let's discuss nore about it in here.
      I have some experience regarding bitcoin and i also run few rigs to mine bitcoin, Etherium or Zcash,

Basically there are several methods to make money with these cryptocurrencies first of all you can mine them using expensive Graphic cards second you can trade them
      but some how it is more easier to make money mining than trading them, if you can invest round about 3000$ you can make around 300$ per month Considering the difficulty does not increase, ROI in 10 months than you will make start making profits. you can also buy cheap second hand cards and start mining.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

Mkape (11-03-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-21-2017)

3. Lamboghini
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,413 Times in 371 Posts

Bitcoin has a shooting star in daily time-frame and double tops plus wedge pattern in H1 which is of-course reversal signal. There is a divergence on Macd which is also a good reversal signal. we could now look for sell position but the risk is that its not the top or bottom its mid area. But of-course Btc has no news impact right now on sunday so it could be a great fall till 5000.00 roughly.
      Name:  BTC 2.png
Views: 18
Size:  24.8 KB
      Name:  Btc.png
Views: 19
Size:  37.9 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to union12 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-15-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12 has much to be proud of union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      741.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,413 Times in 371 Posts

As expected BTC fall but not exactly 5000.00 level. yet 5095.19 was support area and it bounce back. now this is not sure whether it would break resistance or not.
      check hour chart where triple tops pattern was made and then price fall to test support.
      Name:  Btc.png
Views: 17
Size:  32.0 KB
      in daily time-frame 5 rejection setup appear and then price fall. now the big pin bar shows how much buyers are pushing it upward, it even didn't hit support exactly. But we cannot look for buy positions here because there is no upward break. then we also have to look for retest after upward breakout. There was a possibility to buy BTC when it retest 5095.19 and maybe some got that move.
      Name:  Btc daily.png
Views: 18
Size:  27.5 KB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to union12 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-19-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bitcoin Reaches the Highest Level of All Time At USD6000

On Friday, October 20, 2017, Bitcoin (BTC) again hit an all-time high of $ 6,000. Bitcoin (BTC) prices start rising and breaking the $ 6,000 threshold at night, precisely at 10:00 pm with the highest price of $ 6,000.10. Then on the next day (Saturday 21 October) Bitcoin (BTC) can still create some new highs (highest) new highs, ie $ 6,6074.00, $ 6,145.00, and recent highs $ 6,180.00.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

After the Bitcoin (BTC) price reached its latest high of $ 6,180.00, the next day (Sunday, 22 October) the price declined by making the new lows $ 5,871.00 and $ 5,700.00. Although current prices are slowly declining again, this "People's Currency" market capitalization has now become about $ 100 billion, bigger than Goldman Sachs capitalization - $ 94.5 billion.

According to Jen Wiczner of Fortune, "Bitcoin initially broke through the $ 6,000 threshold with just one exchange made by Bitfinex, one of the Hongkong-based Cryptocurrency Brokers, where investors and traders can trade in crypto currency transactions Like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). "
      With the blockchain technology that underlies the creation of Bitcoin (BTC) and is already used in various areas of finance, real estate, health care, even in the aviation industry, indirectly makes Bitcoin very popular and much in demand. That is the reason why Bitcoin prices still look skyrocketed to date. Some investors even believe that Bitcoin can easily rise to a price of $ 25,000 per coin in the next few years.

The Bitcoin Developer Community is now preparing to do Hardfork (major update) next week. By separating the Chain between Bitcoin Core and Bitcoin Gold. Bitcoin's last update was to create Bitcoin Cash, which has the effect of updating Bitcoin's price skyrocketing. The possibility of Hardfork next week will also make investors "bullish".

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-23-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Bitcoin Bitcoin Price Post Analysis For Bitcoin Gold Fork

In August, Bitcoin experienced the first hardfork that culminated in Bitcoin, becoming Bitcoin Classic (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCC). Yesterday (October 25, 2017) Bitcoin encountered a second Hardfork and created a new Altcoin (Alternative Coin) called Bitcoin Gold (BTG). Many argue about the advantages and disadvantages of the second separation. However, as a trader (trader), we just have to do an analysis with existing history then try to take a chance.

After the first hardfork, Bitcoin's price immediately rallied from a low of $ 2,621.75 on August 2 to an intraday high of $ 4.975 on September 2. The increase is 89.75% growth in a period of one month only.

If "History Repeated Itself" or Recurrent History, should Bitcoin be rally to $ 10,443 level on 24 November. But the figure looks doubtful, as most traders expect Bitcoin's price to fall after Hardfork finishes. They expect the new Altcoin Bitcoin Gold (BTG) as well as other Altcoin such as Ethereum (ETH) which has increased.
      Let's do a bit of analysis on Bitcoin and Ethereum to see if Bitcoin will rally again, or interest in other Altcoins like Ethereum that will grow.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

We can see that BTC / USD price is currently trading at 5,706.02. Yesterday (Oct 25) the price had broken through Trendilne, but after entering the Demand area 5,411.25 s / d 5,105.25 the price had consolidated in several hours and rose from the level of 5,375.77 to 5,788.20 within 28 hours.

Then the price looks like it will make a correction from the Supply Level 5,788.20. This downside movement could be a correction of the price to go back up, or it could be a downward trend as the Supply effect above.

But a clear indication is, the price is now trading on between the strong Supply and Demand areas.

For the bias that occurs with reference to the trendline line that had a breakout, the possibility of the price down from the supply area of 5.788.20 is very large. Because, two strong supply areas (5,588.20 - 5,987.76 and 5,987.76 - 6,194.00) would be a very difficult border to break the price.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-26-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Bitcoin Print Highest Level, Bloomberg: Bitcoin is getting more legitimate

Bitcoin Continuous Creates the Highest Level of All Time
      The highest point of Bitcoin last October was $ 6,180.00. Then after Hardfork Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is done, the price back up makes a new high point of $ 6,316.00.
      After the CME Group announcement about the launch of Bitcoin Futures yesterday, the price immediately skyrocketed towards $ 6,449.00. To this day, Bitcoin is still seen making a new Higher High, until the last High created when it was written at $ 6,915.00; very close to the $ 7,000 figure that was predicted to be achieved in early 2018.
      Spoiler Spoiler:

Enter Wall Street Early
      Bloomberg described the impact that Bitcoin received from the trust it received from the CME Group by saying, "Bitcoin will become more legitimate in the future, regardless of better or worse."

The steps taken by the CME Group are not unexpected at all, as last month they showed no desire or interest in the Cryptocurrency market, especially Bitcoin. However, the CME Group corporation revealed that its customers continue to push and "fondle" Cryptocurrency Markets, thus making them reconsider key factor approaches to crypto currency.

Terry Duffy, Chairman and CEO of CME Group said in a press release, "Given the growing interest of clients in the emerging Cryptocurrency market, we have decided to introduce futures contracts on Bitcoin."

Although many people still continue to criticize Bitcoin, but the market capitalization and the number of transactions that occur continue to increase. Moreover, Bitcoin's entry into Wall Street, once distant, seems to be closer than expected.

If Bitcoin is really scheduled to get into Wall Street early, the possibility of a price break through $ 7,000 in the third quarter of this year is still very large. It could be that Bitcoin's exchange rate will reach more than $ 10,000 next year if Bitcoin's rumor or legitimacy is maintained.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

$7,300, new record broken a couple of hours ago! This bullish run can't be stopped for anything and the possibility of breaking the $10,000 mark looks closer than expected. May it occur this 2017? It is highly likely, in my opinion.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-02-2017), NikitaBelle (11-07-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,205 Times in 4,945 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angaper View Post
      $7,300, new record broken a couple of hours ago! This bullish run can't be stopped for anything and the possibility of breaking the $10,000 mark looks closer than expected. May it occur this 2017? It is highly likely, in my opinion.
      Yeah this is epic to be honest. And the price action we saw from some posts here where charts were shared, it told the story that its going to run higher which confirms my thoughts that our technical analysis right now is applicable on bitcoin. Especially if we follow the trend and enter the market on dips and strong pin bars $10k incoming I guess. the hype is huge around that level and I really wonder whats gonna happen when it reaches it

By the way, I keep receiving emails from various brokers that more and more brokers support trading cryptomarkets. Huge step forward

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,167 Times in 843 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba View Post
      I have some experience regarding bitcoin and i also run few rigs to mine bitcoin, Etherium or Zcash,

Basically there are several methods to make money with these cryptocurrencies first of all you can mine them using expensive Graphic cards second you can trade them
      but some how it is more easier to make money mining than trading them, if you can invest round about 3000$ you can make around 300$ per month Considering the difficulty does not increase, ROI in 10 months than you will make start making profits. you can also buy cheap second hand cards and start mining.
      I do not mine Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and this is because i do not possess an advanced knowledge in Computer programming and other stuffs associated with Computers, But generallyi can trade Bitcoin very well. I have spent around 6 months trading Bitcoin and in those times i have gained a lot of positive experience in it. Now i am profitable in both Forex and Bitcoin.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

in resent times i have gotten interest in trading bit coins and now am doing my own analysis on them so it would have been really nice if you had explained the differences between the classic bitcoin (BTC) and the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and why they were split.
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast