• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: All Information About Bitcoin (XBT, BTC, BCH)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Blockchain Saving Bitcoin Gold (BTG) From Hacker Attack

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is the result of Hardfork Bitcoin Core made on 25 October 2017 ago. The hardfork is the Chain separation to generate a new Altcoin (Alternative Coin) under the name Bitcoin Gold (BTG) with the change of PoW (Proof-of-Work) Algorithm from SHA256 to Equishash.

The new Bitcoin Gold (BTG) platform is reported to be a DDoS attack from Hacker since it was first launched. No wonder the new platform is a soft target for cyber criminals.
      Blockchain As A Solution For DDoS
      The problem with the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) site is centered on bandwidth availability, which is the ability of a site to handle and process data per minute. With a request of 10 million per minute, the Bitcoin Gold (BTG) site does not have enough bandwidth to process the request, so the Site is down.

Thankfully, the decentralization that Blockchain provides has created a new way to tackle bandwidth-centered DDosS attacks. Through Blockchain, the available and unused bandwidth can be monetized and collected as backup bandwidth for sale to companies seeking protection from DDoS attacks.

Hacking expert Daan Pepijn argues, "During DDoS attacks, this backup bandwidth is used to deflect and absorb bad traffic coming from a Zombie machine (DDoS Attacker engine used by Hacker BlackHat) .Whoever has a computer, a fast broadband connection, as well as bandwidth reserves, can lease their excess bandwidth to contribute to the DDoS mitigation nodes pool, which is a collection of bandwidth globally and regionally. "

By simplifying the bandwidth requirements and combining these advantages, the technology allows companies to effectively use backup resources to protect the core servers from future DDoS attacks. Without a solution provided by Blockchain technology, DDoS attacks such as those experienced by Bitcoin Gold (BTG) will always result in a Shut Down (temporary server stop).

Gait WhiteHat Hacker In Blockchain
      Blockchain is also used to provide incentives to White Hackers, which are hackers who try to protect a platform from malicious BlackHat hackers. Blockchain offers an incentive if one of the Bugs in a blockchain can be found and repaired. This is one strategy where malicious Hackers are faced with enemies of the same profession, it is hoped that all potential weaknesses in a system can be found, exploited and patched.

For example, on Digital Currency Dash, the company recently hired a group of WhiteHat Hackers totaling 60,000 hackers to unload their Blockchain platforms by all means, including bug searches that might be exploited by irresponsible parties. This process resulted in a much safer Blockchain system for the company.

Currently, other Cryptocurrency platforms are also trying to use the same way to protect companies from the worst attacks on their Blockchain system. Daan Pepijn added, "According to BugCrowd, crypto business companies around the world have so far paid $ 6 million to WhiteHat Hacker that can renew the safer Blockchain ecosystem."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-03-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider is a name known to all NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

where will be bitcion today any suggestion or prediction.?

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,417 Times in 5,040 Posts

Please all note that spread has been changed on Bitcoin since November 30. Its now up to $80 or 8 pips from $20 or 2 pips. Please see InstaForex Representative announcement of these news here too - Company News (2)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (12-05-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa is just really nice sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Possible Securities Launch of CME Bitcoin Futures

Following the launch of Bitcoin Futures (Bitcoin Futures) product by the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) on December 10th. Today (18 / December) Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), the largest brokerage firm in Chicago, officially launches Bitcoin Futures products.

Quoting one report from the Wall Street Journal, the CME Stock Exchange opened with its first contract for delivery in January 2018, expected to reach $ 20,650. The price is 6% higher than the price of Bitcoin traded in the US at launch, which is at the level of $ 19,395.

Bitcoin prices have jumped more than 1,900% this year, or 19 times the starting price of the year. A remarkable record increase for an investment instrument.

Futures (Futures) on Bitcoin will allow traders to bet whether prices will rise or fall within a certain period of time, facilitated by Wall Street as its market regulator.

Currently, the volume on Futurium CBOE has decreased drastically. After the first day there were up to 4,100 contracts, the average volume of contracts that occurred over the weekend was only about 1,600 contracts.

Compared to Bitcoin Futures CBOE, CME's offerings will be able to attract more hedge funds and some major financial firms, but little more than exclude some Retail Investors. This is because, the value for each transaction contract on the CME is greater. CME represents 5 BTC, while CBOE only represents 1 BTC only.

However, the CME also claims to still have some of the same hurdles as the CBOE, namely the reluctance of many Banks and other Futures Brokers to touch the highly fluctuating and unstable Cryptographic world for the past 1 year.

If we look at the overall movement that began on December 10, 2017, when the CBOE began officially launching their Bitcoin Futures product, it can be seen that the price movement starts from the low level of $ 13,011, then continues to rise and rise to the highest point that could be created yesterday at $ 19,666 .

If the overall effect is the same as what will happen from today, whereas CME is bigger than CBOE, the possibility of the price going up further is certainly wide open. Due to the optimism of market participants who are increasingly confident to buy Bitcoin with a Bitcoin Value guarantee will not be close to 0 back (bail of Bitcoin Futures).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-26-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,521 Times in 2,910 Posts

Forget about all these long talk, I don't see bitcoin going up as people have predicted, the expectation would have been much higher once the block size is increased from the 1mb, it is embarrassing to the bitcoin community that nothing has been done about that, BCH may just take over soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-26-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

umarf000 is an unknown quantity at this point umarf000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes bitcoin is best cryptocurrency and very popular these days and what a growth it gained in 2017 and is now trading over 15000$ and i think it will go to 100000$ in 2018 or 2019 because it has great potential and with its decentralized feature it took heart of many human all over the world.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to umarf000 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-29-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried

Awais Asif is on a distinguished road Awais Asif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool what is bitcoin.?

Hi everyone i am new in this market can you explain what is bitcoin and how can we buy and sell it.?
      click on"THANKS"if you like my post

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,563 Times in 564 Posts

i will wait for bitcoin price to drop further before making my mind on buying them. There are high possibilities that it would drop until $10k and then maybe further.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-11-2018), moneygrows (01-11-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,525 Times in 5,449 Posts

South Korea is preparing to ban cryptocurrencies. That would put some pressure on crypto and will definitely help to push down the prices. I have also read some crypto trading platform have also stop accepting new customers. Sounds like bubble gonna pop soon.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Aviz (01-11-2018), Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), dzin4aans (01-11-2018), Unregistered (2), Warren Bafett (01-12-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,230 Times in 6,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      South Korea is preparing to ban cryptocurrencies. That would put some pressure on crypto and will definitely help to push down the prices. I have also read some crypto trading platform have also stop accepting new customers. Sounds like bubble gonna pop soon.
      Yes it move all crypto down, there is a good chance to make a buy trade but remember if your low in balance dont trade BTC as its move much more then you expect. it can double your account or may give you margin call.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-11-2018), Warren Bafett (01-12-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast