My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chiko is on a distinguished road chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading journal based on mother candle

hi there dear fellow traders and friends here i'm trying to create my very own trading journal based on my trading strategy, today i'm opening a buy in uchf/usd hopefully it is going to generate some profits for me
      Attached Images

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

balut (09-08-2017), Bao Long (09-07-2017), deathstar (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), fembizz (09-09-2017), FlyingShark (09-12-2017), forexguy9 (09-08-2017), Kalex (09-07-2017), kammraz (09-12-2017), maxiipus (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017), NikitaBelle (09-07-2017), penuelophir (09-07-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017), zahid4x (09-07-2017)

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,401 Times in 4,265 Posts

It has been a long time since I heard of mother candle or wide area candle. I used to trade with this and still refer to it from time to time in higher timeframes (daily/weekly). I am not sure exactly but I think there was a thread regarding this in our forum.

Good luck in your trading journey

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deathstar For This Useful Post:

chiko (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), maxiipus (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017), zahid4x (09-07-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a spectacular aura about maxiipus has a spectacular aura about maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
      It has been a long time since I heard of mother candle or wide area candle. I used to trade with this and still refer to it from time to time in higher timeframes (daily/weekly). I am not sure exactly but I think there was a thread regarding this in our forum.

i like trading using a candle stick pattern to help me analyze the market because i see that it is easier and also much more accurate because candle stick really show what really happen in the market

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxiipus For This Useful Post:

chiko (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post

thank you. i've been learning this trading system for years and now i'm trying to create a journal so i can see the real result of this system for a longer period of time and also this performance. hope you the same result in your trade also

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

deathstar (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      217.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you Chicko for your post but unfortunately your post does not really tell us what mother candle is all about,although i know little about candle stick but don't know anything about it,i suggest the best way to show people what you have is to do it clear and kindheartedly in order to show love that you have for your fellow forex traders.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sendams For This Useful Post:

chiko (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-07-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      hi there dear fellow traders and friends here i'm trying to create my very own trading journal based on my trading strategy, today i'm opening a buy in uchf/usd hopefully it is going to generate some profits for me
      Wow another journal with candlestick basis, i also like to use candlestick for entry on the market, i hope from your journal i will learn something new, One more thing you just put your picture with your position, is it possible to explain about that? because without explanation its not possible to understand properly

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,762 Times in 6,936 Posts

Welcome to trading journal mate!
      It's great to see another trading journal based on candlestick. I'm familiar with the concept of mother candle/outside bar/momentum candle/tsutsumi or whatever it is called. It's gonna be interesting to see the result of this journey.

I wish you lots of pips mate!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

chiko (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,925 Times in 6,781 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Awesome! Nice to see you here! Am glad you join the ever growing family of journal owners!

Interesting to see a Mother candle trader here. Am looking forward to see how you can effectively used mother candle to earn substantial profits in your trading and having a journal will certainly help you keep your trading on the right track.

Does the Mother Candle look like below, image taken from google, hope nobody will sue me,

Mother Candle.png

Is there a father candle? just kidding guys!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

balut (09-08-2017), chiko (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), FlyingShark (09-07-2017), maxiipus (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-07-2017)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,863 Times in 5,838 Posts

Ah, looks like your buy order in USD CHF in floating minus, i think your order will touch stop loss target.

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Awesome! Nice to see you here! Am glad you join the ever growing family of journal owners!

Interesting to see a Mother candle trader here. Am looking forward to see how you can effectively used mother candle to earn substantial profits in your trading and having a journal will certainly help you keep your trading on the right track.

Does the Mother Candle look like below, image taken from google, hope nobody will sue me,

Attachment 70076

Is there a father candle? just kidding guys!
      Ah looks like someone looking for a new Father here.
      Miss, seriously you can ask dedy hari kurniawan, he is master of candlestick.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

chiko (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017)

20. <a href=""> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Ah, looks like your buy order in USD CHF in floating minus, i think your order will touch stop loss target.

Ah looks like someone looking for a new Father here.
      Miss, seriously you can ask dedy hari kurniawan, he is master of candlestick.
      i guess so. i made my mistake in analyse the market and not seeing there is a bigger time frame support there , i suppose to put my order at those level, well bad things happen there is another mother candle user also in this forum.. glad to hear that, i hope there soon will be the father candle also so the family will be completed

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-07-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-08-2017), NikitaBelle (09-07-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast