• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      883 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 804 Posts

Default Re: chiko's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      hi all, i start my trade today by analyze the market and when i see eur-usd pair i see on the daily time frame there is a possibility for a bearish trend coming, so i think i will try to focus with eur-usd as i see the most other pair is still on a side ways condition
      Welcome to today business, i appreciate your analysis but try to make it clearer by telling us your position and reasons behind it. Eur/usd is in recorrection mood targeting 1.1440 in nearest term but bullish in longer term. I hope to buy at 1.1440 , below 1.1420 will turn bias neutral and bring more bearish.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi all, i start my trade today by analyze the market and when i see eur-usd pair i see on the daily time frame there is a possibility for a bearish trend coming, so i think i will try to focus with eur-usd as i see the most other pair is still on a side ways condition
      good morning my friend , The price is finding the first support at 1.1492 and the next support is at 1.1473 The price is finding the first resistance at 1.1537 and the next resistance is at 1.1559
      Trading recommendations for trading : Open Buy , I predict price will be continued flying today. The first target is the level 1.1551 After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level of 1.1577 will become the next one , we need looking fundamental news to get clear signal, donít be overconfidence in our trading. this market is very dangerous for us. Keep apply our trading rules.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to zizooo for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (01-11-2019), arda (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abomalak is just really nice abomalak is just really nice abomalak is just really nice abomalak is just really nice abomalak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair of EUR USD retreated at the beginning of the morning trades as we predicted in the previous report to reach the level of 1.1484, which are the levels in which we advised to add purchasing centers where the Bears managed to pay the euro dollar pair to back down component of a positive candle model (Hammer) I expect that the EUR pair will fall to M Stewie 1.1557 again, which by penetrating up will target the 1.1612 level, and this scenario fails if the level of 1.1480 is broken

مركز الخليج
      abomalak trading journal

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to abomalak for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (01-11-2019), arda (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 is a name known to all ahmed1986 is a name known to all ahmed1986 is a name known to all ahmed1986 is a name known to all ahmed1986 is a name known to all ahmed1986 is a name known to all ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today, eur usd is beginning to rise above 1.1518 gradually, supporting the chances of resuming the expected bullish trend for the coming period targeting 1.1705 as a next stop. The 50 SMA continues to support the suggested bullish wave, noting that a break of 1.1518will press the price to test the 1.1443 level before New attempt to rise.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

arda (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), King012 (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 444 Posts

The price starting of the drop is almost the same as you specified
      But the price is back higher
      The dollar index is in a sell-off area so I think the euro will continue to climb until today's close

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Near term price action in spot continues to be almost exclusively driven by USD-dynamics and the positive risk appetite trends amidst easing effervescence in the US-China trade dispute. Closer to home, the Italian political scenario, upcoming discussions over the French budget and the palpable slowdown in German fundamentals in Q3-Q4 2018 should keep investors vigilant and could undermine extra gains in EUR in the medium term.
      EUR/USD levels to watch
      At the moment, the pair is gaining 0.23% at 1.1526 facing the next hurdle at 1.1570 (2019 high Jan.10) seconded by 1.1621 (high Oct.16 2018) and finally 1.1733 (high Aug.28 2018). On the flip side, a breakdown of 1.1477 (100-day SMA) would target 1.1409 (21-day SMA) en route to 1.1306 (2019 low Jan.3)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmk20 For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Doubtful

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,489 Times in 848 Posts

Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and enjoying your profitable week thanks my dear for sharing your precious technical analysis about this most high volatile and most traded currency pair in the market. Overall, we talk about the technical analysis of euro USD then it's totally in uptrend mode. but, as you know that these days market is not move any technical analysis for down targets and more likes zigzag. So, best idea you have need to save it for sure targets and enjoying profit.
      Good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MajidAli For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi every one, today i see that there is a great opportunity to buy usd-chf, my plan is start buying at the level price 0.97950 and my take profit area is around 0.99500, now in usd-chf i still have 2 sell order with the take profit area around 0.97960.the major plan is to buy usd-chf pair while now i am having a minor trend open position with 2 sell order.and also a buy stop order at 0.98550.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

bocahedan (01-14-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), zahid4x (01-14-2019), zizooo (01-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,485 Times in 1,105 Posts

hi every one, today i see that there is a great opportunity to buy usd-chf, my plan is start buying at the level price 0.97950 and my take profit area is around 0.99500, now in usd-chf i still have 2 sell order with the take profit area around 0.97960.the major plan is to buy usd-chf pair while now i am having a minor trend open position with 2 sell order.and also a buy stop order at 0.98550.
      Good afternoon my friend,I still can't see any clear sign t trade on USDCHF but i think today it will go up because on H1 the price just can't break lower SMA200 but i hope i'm wrong because i don't trade on this pair, i hope your trade on USDCHF will be closed with a good profit. Good luck to you my friend.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

chiko (01-14-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-14-2019), zahid4x (01-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,921 Times in 3,631 Posts

Hi, mate! USD/CHF for me it is in bearish condition and that is also clearly seen in your Daily chart. Prices always move downward and create new Support without an upward movement to test Resistance. Most likely USD/CHF will move downward, even though price correction occurs but an upward movement will not be able to reach the previous Resistance. It's likely that prices will return below 0.9800 but need to pay attention to US PPI m/m that will be released this week. Well, hopefully your target can be achieved.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

chiko (01-14-2019), zahid4x (01-14-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 25 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast