• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,798 Times in 1,306 Posts

Default Re: chiko's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      i made a big mistake yesterday by not following my own trading plan and using a big lot size opening my trade, i suffer a big loss because of it and my 40$ worth of account now only 18$ left so i have to really focus on my trade and not making the same mistake again. what i learn is i really must follow my trading plan and also a big lot size can really effect our trade as i cannot see the market clearly and objectively.
      Hello mate, I know how you feel, sometimes as traders, it is only loss that motivates us to apply discipline in our trades and this is should not be so. I hope you stick to your trading plan next time and use good money management because your account is small and can easily be wiped out. Also, avoid overtrading by opening too many positions and cut losses on time.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

chiko (Yesterday), dedy hari kurniawan (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a glorious beacon of light Hazel51214 is a glorious beacon of light Hazel51214 is a glorious beacon of light Hazel51214 is a glorious beacon of light Hazel51214 is a glorious beacon of light Hazel51214 is a glorious beacon of light Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i made a big mistake yesterday by not following my own trading plan and using a big lot size opening my trade, i suffer a big loss because of it and my 40$ worth of account now only 18$ left so i have to really focus on my trade and not making the same mistake again. what i learn is i really must follow my trading plan and also a big lot size can really effect our trade as i cannot see the market clearly and objectively.
      Hello Chiko how are you? So sad to listen that you have got the big loss because you have not followed your trading plan and you have traded with the high lot size that's why you have get this loss but don't worried dear profit and loss is the part of the this business I am so happy to see that you have learned something from your mistake that next time you will not revised this mistake again
      Hazel Trading Journal

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

chiko (Yesterday), Hande (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan will become famous soon enough faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi hru - Profit and loss is part of the trading business so dont loose hope and keep adding profits in your account,if you are following your trading strategy than loss is not a big issue ,every trade cant be in profit always so stay hopeful and keep learning so that you can correct your mistakes

keep your usdchf trade open untill you get some profit ,poll flag poll is expected in this pair
      Attached Images  
      -!- The Flowers of today were seeds yesterday -!-

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

arda (Yesterday), chiko (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,148 Times in 423 Posts

hi all. now i am still in the recovery process of my account, i loss big yesterday because my silly mistakes. today i am still waiting for the bullish movement in usd-chf pair and i do hope that the trend will really become bullish trend and makes me able to recover my account so that i can start making some profits and withdrawal again.
      I think the deals you entered from the bottom are good now and you have a good profit
      Now you should pay attention to this level at which the pair is trading because the pair on a daily chart is moving within a price channel and below the moving average line
      The price now touches the moving average line at the top of the channel
      therefore will face strong resistance that could lead to a strong decline

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

chiko (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32