• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

Default Re: chiko's - Trading journal

hi there i am gonna post some quick up date for my trading plan today, i hope we all can get a great amount of profits today, so here it is my plan for today both in eur-jpy and also usd-jpy i am gonna take a buy position with the target profits above 100 pips.
      Attached Images    

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

abomalak (01-07-2019), arda (01-07-2019), bappy4x (01-07-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), fragile (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), mikehenley (01-07-2019), paulokepaul (01-07-2019), Unregistered (4), zizooo (01-07-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2703 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,844 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      hi there i am gonna post some quick up date for my trading plan today, i hope we all can get a great amount of profits today, so here it is my plan for today both in eur-jpy and also usd-jpy i am gonna take a buy position with the target profits above 100 pips.

Good morning dear!!!
      May be you got good bonus on last day!!!
      With USDJPY pair we have seen some good bearish market last week and I hope so that this week the price of USDJPY should make again some bearish trend again, because USD Index should be little bit weaker this time and I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with USDJPY pair.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

chiko (01-07-2019), Cooldye (01-10-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), Nirzana (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi there folks, last update for my open position today, i add a sell position with usd-cad pair, let just leave the result to the market, and be checking the result later today, have a great trading day to you all.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (01-07-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,582 Times in 649 Posts

hi there folks, last update for my open position today, i add a sell position with usd-cad pair, let just leave the result to the market, and be checking the result later today, have a great trading day to you all.
      Hello and good morning dear trader hope you Will be fine well at this time I am little bit confused about this pair but overall it is in downtrend so maybe you are right and it will goes into your favour but will take the entry after forming of swing or retest

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

chiko (01-07-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), Hande (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), paulokepaul (01-07-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi dear, still having trouble now with the usd-jpy pair as it still in minus condition hope my analysis is right so that i can collect some more profits for my withdrawal next friday. hope we all can gain a good amount of profits from our trade.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), Hande (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      883 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 804 Posts

You have good analysis for the pairs, they are in bullish bias trying to recover from last week loss. However, usd/jpy may have pull back but it will not last for long before returning to bullish more.So you have to watch it very carefully.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

chiko (01-07-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Sad

Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande has a brilliant future Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,971 Times in 429 Posts

hi dear, still having trouble now with the usd-jpy pair as it still in minus condition hope my analysis is right so that i can collect some more profits for my withdrawal next friday. hope we all can gain a good amount of profits from our trade.
      hello sir good afternoon well if we look overall in the technical analysis than i will say it is in the bearish trend but of the long rejection wick is showing that it will goes to the uptrend but it's downward movement was unexpected so it is another fact and overall now a days Japaniese Yen is stronger so in that senario i think it will again drop and will be dropped for the long term it will be better if you will place the stop loss in your trade
      Hande Trading Journal

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

chiko (01-07-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), ZaraIqbal (01-07-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

update for my trade today, closed my usd-cad position with a +19 pips of profits while the eur-jpy and also usd-jpy is still on hold with the usd-jpy still in minus condition
      Attached Images  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), jeryco (01-07-2019), zizooo (01-07-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo is a glorious beacon of light zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome, my friend. I hope things go well, let me tell you my personal analysis of the pairs of your graph, first about the Eur/Jpy pair I see this pair still in strong bullish movement . If this pair can break the 123.72 resistance level, I predict this pair will go up to the next resistance level at 124.20 But if this pair go down and break 123.21 support level, I predict this pair will make some correction to the next support level at around 122.69 , Buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator . I suggest to entry Buy with stoploss at 123.35 and take profit at 124.22 .
      About the USD/Jpy pair Just need to survive the hour change over as Japan comes alive
      Have to say I'm kinda happy I think my chart reading has improved. I had a short at exactly the same spot but with 5min hammer and break back above 50 SMA I closed it. However, the bearish engulfing candle that came next going straight back to bottom edge of 100SMA convinced me to try short again. Earlier in my trading I would've stuffed all that up and presently be holding a long around 108.5. I take nothing for granted, keeping a tight SL, I'd rather get stopped out than lose money on this now as I've done well this am.
      any way good luck for you

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to zizooo for this useful post.

chiko (01-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (01-07-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,419 Times in 568 Posts

I hope you get green pips with usdjpy as jpy pairs are still down wish you good and all the best enjoy your trades.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

chiko (01-08-2019), jakjak (01-07-2019), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast