• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,485 Times in 1,105 Posts

Default Re: chiko's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      hi dear, i think that gbp-usd is still in unclear trend at this moment, possibly it is because in the daily time frame there is a bearish signal, while in weekly clearly shows a bullish signal, so the plan for me i might be go on selling if there is a valid bearish signal in h4 time frame and buying at support.
      Good afternoon my friend,yeah i agree that GBPUSD is kind of unclear in its direction but i think today it still wants to go up and test SMA 50 on daily chart again. In H4 chart,it is get rejected by SMA 200 and bounce up,let's see whether UK session we will GBPUSD going up or end up going down. Anyway,good luck to you my friend,i hope you can make a good profit today.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

chiko (01-09-2019), zahid4x (01-09-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5100 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,187 Times in 3,162 Posts

hi dear, i think that gbp-usd is still in unclear trend at this moment, possibly it is because in the daily time frame there is a bearish signal, while in weekly clearly shows a bullish signal, so the plan for me i might be go on selling if there is a valid bearish signal in h4 time frame and buying at support.
      As per my view i see this pair trying to making bearish sign at H4 time frame, if you see that time frame then you can see that this pair trying to get back from previous top level, thats mean there are lot of possibility to go downward, i already enter in this pair for short position and i hope this pair will help me to get some successful profit, by the way if you enter on short position then dont forget to use stop loss, best of luck mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,419 Times in 568 Posts

hi there friend, today i am gonna make a quick update from my analysis, i have some trading plan for today's market analysis. i will try to focus on gbp-usd and also nzd-usd.
      Hello mate I hope youíre good. Very nice analysis on both pairs. Actually Iím totally faint I canít really get what z happening in market as I loss good amount on gold trade which I want to recover. Wish you good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-09-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson has a brilliant future Andrrson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,840 Times in 510 Posts

hi there friend, today i am gonna make a quick update from my analysis, i have some trading plan for today's market analysis. i will try to focus on gbp-usd and also nzd-usd.
      Dear mate first of good afternoon and again now I check the chart of your gbpusd is very good rights dear are you right and your chart also tell the absolutely right direction and pound is overall buy up trend and this time again a good opportunitie for all traders so best of luck hope this trade give you good profit for you I think soon will be achieved your target
      Andrrson journal

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Andrrson for this useful post.

chiko (01-09-2019), Hande (01-09-2019), Hazel51214 (01-09-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi dear i made some analysis for my trading plan today, so i need to make sure that i always follow my trading plan and always maintain my risk and reward ratio really well.
      Attached Images    

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chiko For This Useful Post:

arda (01-09-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      883 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 804 Posts

Yes, your choice of pair is good, the pair is in bullish mood targeting above 1.2814 but there is tendence that we may have another bearish move from 1.2814 due to expected double top . See my journal for today pivot points to avoid repatition.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 444 Posts

hi dear i made some analysis for my trading plan today, so i need to make sure that i always follow my trading plan and always maintain my risk and reward ratio really well.
      Oil was trading sideways within the blue zone in the past and then was broken down and then the price is back higher to settle above the moving average line
      I think oil will break the blue zone upwards and continue to climb

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi friends, i would like to update some of my trading plan today, i will try to make a long term target for my plan but for my trade i will hold or close my position will be based on the market condition so i will not always try to reach the take profits area for my trade.
      Attached Images      

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

abomalak (01-10-2019), arda (01-10-2019), fragile (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), paulokepaul (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi friends, i would like to update some of my trading plan today, i will try to make a long term target for my plan but for my trade i will hold or close my position will be based on the market condition so i will not always try to reach the take profits area for my trade.
      Hello buddy wow you have shared very good analysis about different pairs by using the Fibonacci tool and by using the price action techniques I hope I will find more good ana attractive analysis in the future from here keep it up brother if you will placed the trades I hope every target will be hitted
      Hazel Trading Journal

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

chiko (01-10-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), paulokepaul (01-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      883 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,581 Times in 804 Posts

yes, you are right by hold your position if it is going in your favour. You should try to name or mention the pair you are analysing or commenting on. I know you are talking on gbp/usd base on the chart i saw. However if i am right , the pair is in bullish mood targeting 1.2850 but there may be pull back base on new development.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-10-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 26 27 28 29 30 33 ... LastLast