• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile has much to be proud of fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,419 Times in 568 Posts

Default Re: chiko's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by chiko View Post
      hi friends, i would like to update some of my trading plan today, i will try to make a long term target for my plan but for my trade i will hold or close my position will be based on the market condition so i will not always try to reach the take profits area for my trade.
      EURusd is strongly bullish I think this pair will sooner be at 1.16 area so better to take buy entry.
      All the analysis seems good Nzdusd will go upward but unluckily I have sell entry on this I wish I should save my account
      Agree with your Eurjpy wish you all the best I hope you get green pips.

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

chiko (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi fellow traders, i will post some update and also trading plan, at this moment i am focusing on gbp-usd and waiting for any bullish signal, as according to my trading system at this price level gbp-usd might lose the bearish power, so i can enter a buy position and follow the major bullish trend.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

FxBD (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), shadi (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2), widescreen (01-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda has much to be proud of arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 444 Posts

hi friends, i would like to update some of my trading plan today, i will try to make a long term target for my plan but for my trade i will hold or close my position will be based on the market condition so i will not always try to reach the take profits area for my trade.
      I agree with you to buy eurjpy & eurusd
      I have been Afraid to enter eurjpy because my account can not afford a big rebound
      But now I have a buy on the EURUSD and although the price is now down to 1.1530 but I see the pair to rise as long as it stabilized above 1.1500

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214 is a splendid one to behold Hazel51214's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi fellow traders, i will post some update and also trading plan, at this moment i am focusing on gbp-usd and waiting for any bullish signal, as according to my trading system at this price level gbp-usd might lose the bearish power, so i can enter a buy position and follow the major bullish trend.
      Hello buy thanks for sharing this such a good setup that you have shared about the GBP/USD it is simple chart but it is very good so I think it is the good point to bought this pair and in the news of FOMC expected that it will rise good luck dear
      Hazel Trading Journal

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hazel51214 for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen is just really nice widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      520 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi chiko, what i saw from the gbpusd price currently is that the price might go down a bit. at the 4 hours chart the price still above the senkou span area but the stoch already at the overbought area and already pointing down. while price at the 30 minutes chart already below the senkou span area but the stoch already at the oversold area but did not pointing upward yet. so there is probability that the price will move down if stoch at 4 hours chart keep on pointing down but if not then there will be a continuation to move up.

Name:  gu_100119.png
Views: 25
Size:  40.3 KB

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to widescreen for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi has a brilliant future shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,775 Times in 727 Posts

Dear Chicko, the GBP/USD pair returns to fluctuation around the moving average of 50, where the stochastic is negatively impacted, while the bullish trend scenario is still present today, relying on stability above the 1.2725 level, with the reminder that our next main goal is at 1.2962.

Thanks  

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

chiko (01-11-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1022 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,565 Times in 956 Posts

I am not agree with your analysis mate that GBPUSD should make some good bullish trend right now, after few hours USD News will be released and there is much chance to get some negative news about USD and I think GBPUSD will make some bullish trend very soon.
      It will be a good day for your if you put some buy with this pair where last day i got some good profit trading with this pair.

Thanks  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), Cooldye (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a spectacular aura about Tahirachemist81 has a spectacular aura about Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i guess so. i made my mistake in analyse the market and not seeing there is a bigger time frame support there , i suppose to put my order at those level, well bad things happen there is another mother candle user also in this forum.. glad to hear that, i hope there soon will be the father candle also so the family will be completed
      Dear member donít worry profit and loss is part of forex trading and our mistake gives us more lesson to move forward to the success and hope so you get success to identify your mistake and never repeat in future so. Wish you best of luck for the next time.

Thanks  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abomalak is just really nice abomalak is just really nice abomalak is just really nice abomalak is just really nice abomalak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The price of the pair was announced by the upward tilt control despite its concentration within the downlink axes, influenced by the stochastic positive to keep waiting to be targeted for the level 125.55 during the near period, trying to renew the price of the negative attack requires him to close negative below the 123.50 level to increase the chances of targeting The stable support at 121.90, which is broken, will confirm its transition to a new downward trajectory.
      Currently, by constantly presenting the stochastic for positive moment, we will stay on the bullish expectation and wait for the price to touch the target previously expected.

[COLO
      R="Mintcream"]مركز الخليج[/COLOR]
      abomalak trading journal

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to abomalak For This Useful Post:

chiko (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,267 Times in 754 Posts

hi all, i start my trade today by analyze the market and when i see eur-usd pair i see on the daily time frame there is a possibility for a bearish trend coming, so i think i will try to focus with eur-usd as i see the most other pair is still on a side ways condition
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

abomalak (01-11-2019), ahmed1986 (01-11-2019), arda (01-11-2019), bocahedan (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019), Mmk20 (01-11-2019), paulokepaul (01-11-2019), zizooo (01-11-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast