• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: US Debt ceiling

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exclamation US Debt ceiling

Hello people,

I am from Singapore and I rather confused about this US debt ceiling. I am not exactly sure how it works. Sorry when I am listening to the news that it would close down congress? Does it mean if the debt ceiling is not raised, the government shut down. It sounds like a scary situation so why would the president or any party prevent the raising of debt ceiling.

The other thing is why they are not able to control the debt ceiling. Is there any way to cut spending to control the situation?

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

Vaisaak (09-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Vaisaak will become famous soon enough Vaisaak will become famous soon enough Vaisaak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Hello people,

I am from Singapore and I rather confused about this US debt ceiling. I am not exactly sure how it works. Sorry when I am listening to the news that it would close down congress? Does it mean if the debt ceiling is not raised, the government shut down. It sounds like a scary situation so why would the president or any party prevent the raising of debt ceiling.

The other thing is why they are not able to control the debt ceiling. Is there any way to cut spending to control the situation?
      There was a news of USA debt of 200$ million and it shows America's economy is not that much intact. But be best at your home to trade in the Dollar side.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Vaisaak I think the debt is in the region of 20 trillion dollars, but they still continue to spend on military and all as the security of the world is at stake. Now the problem does not seem to be the amount of debt but the perceived economy of the country. That is able to support the debt. Not sure how it goes

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1538.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,220 Times in 461 Posts

I'm not an expert when it comes to countries debt, but one thing I know is that this world debt keeps on rising and I think it will never be paid. The World Bank keeps lending money to poor countries so they can take advantage on economic agreement and of course their currency interests. This is how the Capitalism works until it will finally collapse hundred years later. It sounds conspiracy but this is the truth just like the world(Earth) will die millions years later.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well never bother about that very much you just take a good look at what the market is doing and you will understand what will happen to the United state dollar per time because if the United States can not borrow anymore then it will affect their economy and also it will weaken their currency and the market will react.

8. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is on a distinguished road Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Hello people,

Debt ceiling is basically the maximum amount of debt they can have at a given time. With the US debt ceiling, they always raise their debt ceiling whenever it about to reach maximum. They have been doing that ever since.

Reply to Thread