• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Automate Trading System VS ForexCopy

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face Automate Trading System VS ForexCopy

I am trying to figure out which would be the better system. Automate trading system or Forexcopy. These are the advantage I could think of for both systems.

Automate trading system
      1 One time fee
      2.No affected by emotions and fear
      3. Able to decide how much of the fund is to be traded.

Forexcopy
      1. No upfront fees
      2. able to adapt to market conditions

Do you think this analysis is fair? what are the advantages you can think of for both system?

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      I am trying to figure out which would be the better system. Automate trading system or Forexcopy. These are the advantage I could think of for both systems.

Automate trading system
      1 One time fee
      2.No affected by emotions and fear
      3. Able to decide how much of the fund is to be traded.

Forexcopy
      1. No upfront fees
      2. able to adapt to market conditions

Do you think this analysis is fair? what are the advantages you can think of for both system?
      It's still not enough to describe all condition. We still need to have good and stable internet connection to run EA or robot. If you can't run it on PC or laptop then you must rent VPS, it will adding more cost for us and usually it won't be good if our forex balance below $100. For forexcopy, it also depend on the trader too. We must find a trader with good reputation before copying their trade. Instead of getting profit, choosing wrong trader will make us losing our money.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to captainleo for this useful post.

catfish007 (01-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,491 Times in 5,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo View Post
      It's still not enough to describe all condition. We still need to have good and stable internet connection to run EA or robot. If you can't run it on PC or laptop then you must rent VPS, it will adding more cost for us and usually it won't be good if our forex balance below $100. For forexcopy, it also depend on the trader too. We must find a trader with good reputation before copying their trade. Instead of getting profit, choosing wrong trader will make us losing our money.
      Well both have slightly different advantage between one and another. But i still think both are a good way for investors to diversify their investment portfolio. Do you know you can run a single copy license EA on one account, activate forexcopy and now run the same EA on infinite accounts?

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Bao Long (01-26-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-25-2018), catfish007 (01-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,422 Times in 496 Posts

I saw a few people who are running own forexcopy service also use automated trading system they have to share its advantages with others. It is a great way to use if we have a locked version of an automated trading system.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Bao Long (01-26-2018), moneygrows (01-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,243 Times in 5,508 Posts

Well, like you said, both have their own pro and con.

A lot of people always say the bad things about EA, but they actually haven't even tried them yet.

Remember this something that, to be good in something, you must try them a lot and people in nature are too lazy to try something new and move from their comfortable zone.

Many traders get success with EA in trading.

A lot of traders have mechanical systems which can be easily coded into program so there is no reason about flexibility or something like that.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (01-26-2018), moneygrows (01-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,422 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      Well, like you said, both have their own pro and con.

A lot of people always say the bad things about EA, but they actually haven't even tried them yet.

Remember this something that, to be good in something, you must try them a lot and people in nature are too lazy to try something new and move from their comfortable zone.

Many traders get success with EA in trading.

A lot of traders have mechanical systems which can be easily coded into program so there is no reason about flexibility or something like that.
      Even with automated trading, it is just like manual trading. We need to keep testing and practice using it to find out if the system is suitable to our trading style. Once we find the best setup then we can trade easily knowing that we have done the best

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Bao Long (01-27-2018), moneygrows (01-29-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,243 Times in 5,508 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      Even with automated trading, it is just like manual trading. We need to keep testing and practice using it to find out if the system is suitable to our trading style. Once we find the best setup then we can trade easily knowing that we have done the best
      Well, yep, automated trad in doesn't really mean to be complete free because there are still a lot of monitoring, testing and other managements just like manual testings too but a lot of the mechanical routine are handled by the EA although it must be admitted that not all of our traders discretion can be put into EA but I think using EA has its own advantage in term of stability and discipline, it makes up for the lack of flexibility.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-29-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,278 Times in 878 Posts

If traders could get a good trading robots, it will be making money for that traders, and everyone using it will be happy. And if traders can be working with the copy trade that is good, that traders will be happy as well. But if i should think deeply about the two of them, i realise that the copy trade will be better because you can still look for the copy trader that is using manual trading, and when that traders can survive in his trading for more than 6 months, that means that your future about trading is secure more than trading with robots.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,491 Times in 5,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      If traders could get a good trading robots, it will be making money for that traders, and everyone using it will be happy. And if traders can be working with the copy trade that is good, that traders will be happy as well. But if i should think deeply about the two of them, i realise that the copy trade will be better because you can still look for the copy trader that is using manual trading, and when that traders can survive in his trading for more than 6 months, that means that your future about trading is secure more than trading with robots.
      Robots are just ways for us to automate our trading, nothing more. Just like good manual strategy, a good robot will generate profit for us. How we handle it is up to our own money management. If we have poor money management, all the profit in this world will not stay with us for a long time.

Reply to Thread