• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Live Trading Discussion section - A never seen before new way to show your analysis!

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,806 Times in 4,244 Posts

Default Live Trading Discussion section - A never seen before new way to show your analysis!

Live Trading discussion section is for live setups. We currently have many currency pair threads but we know some of our members want to have something more special.

That is why we have come forward and want to inform everyone that every member can have their own Live Trading Discussion thread!

We know many of our members have their trading journals but in this section we can have some pure analysis, live chart analysis, which is a bit different from trading journal.

Some basic rules we have to follow:

Analysis thread must include the member's user ID in the title.
      A member is allowed to open only 1 analysis thread.

We have to follow section rules with our analysis thread too Section Rules (Live Trading Discussion)

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      1. All analysis done must be original. No copy paste allowed.

2. All analysis must be done in their respective threads.

3. All analysis must include chart picture to better explain the analysis.

4. If you are commenting an analysis, please quote it in your post.

5. Do not post any trading signals in this section. All trading signals must be done here.

6. Make sure you read and follow the General Rules of The Forum.
      Currently we have 9 examples already:

NumanHaider ~ XAU/USD Analysis by member NumanHaider

agitiga ~ USD/JPY and EUR/USD Daily Analysis by member agitiga

Star_amin's - USDJPY LIVE TRADING DISCUSSION by member Star_amin

kalex- EUR/USD,USD/JPY AND GBP/USD Daily Analysis by member Kalex

KANAPHE'S ANY PAIR LIVE TRADING DISCUSSION by member kanaphe

dzin4aans ~ GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GOLD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY and USD/CAD weekly analysis by member dzin4aans

ESE~ weekly analysis on the major pairs by member Ese

Abdul Wahid - Major Pair Analysis by member Abdul Wahid

Ada0083 ~ EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY analysis by member Adaa083

Ilyas_ili ~ Weekly Analysis/Point of Views by member Ilyas_ili

If you create your own live trading discussion analysis thread, dont hesitate to share it here in this thread and we will add it to the list too.

We believe this section has a lot of potential and we hope you will come and join our discussion

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Aviz (09-25-2017), azmassi (09-11-2017), balut (09-10-2017), basim (11-18-2017), bidyut (11-07-2017), Black Mamba (09-23-2017), deathstar (09-11-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-11-2017), ding dong (09-16-2017), GhostMode (10-17-2017), Greentrader (11-08-2017), Interlock (09-11-2017), Kalex (09-11-2017), kashi9760 (09-20-2017), loveyo (09-11-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (09-11-2017), NikitaBelle (09-11-2017), othox79 (09-13-2017), pakravian (10-14-2017), Passionate Pisces (09-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-10-2017), zahid4x (09-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3809.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,102 Times in 1,265 Posts

It's a fantastic idea indeed to share the live trading discussion ,actually yesterday I looked at this part and was thinking about opening the thread .shortly I will open that as me out from my hometown now .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (09-11-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), Interlock (09-24-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      It's a fantastic idea indeed to share the live trading discussion ,actually yesterday I looked at this part and was thinking about opening the thread .shortly I will open that as me out from my hometown now .
      Thats amazing and great I am looking forward to it mate. Just let us know it by posting your thread here so we can check it out and I will also add it to the list of current threads.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

azmassi (09-14-2017), Interlock (09-24-2017), Kalex (09-11-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3809.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,102 Times in 1,265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Thats amazing and great I am looking forward to it mate. Just let us know it by posting your thread here so we can check it out and I will also add it to the list of current threads.
      Bro as i promised i made the thread today in that section you can please do check ,today i just shared my overall views about three major pairs and from Monday daily routine will start.Hope you people will like .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (09-14-2017), dzin4aans (09-14-2017), Interlock (09-24-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex View Post
      Bro as i promised i made the thread today in that section you can please do check ,today i just shared my overall views about three major pairs and from Monday daily routine will start.Hope you people will like .
      Its looking great And Ive added to the first post of this thread too Now we have 3 live trading discussion threads. Great job Looking forward to updates next week

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Interlock (09-24-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1188.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanaphe For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-23-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-24-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kanaphe View Post
      Ive added you. I am so happy you've decided to join Live Trading discussion section with your own analysis. I am really excited and looking forward to updates from you Trust me, I will be a close follower to your thread
      This is an amazing encouragement to other members, we have now 5 personal live trading discussion threads and I hope to see it rise gradually week after week

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (09-24-2017), Interlock (09-24-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-24-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,063 Times in 746 Posts

If you create your own live trading discussion analysis thread, dont hesitate to share it here in this thread and we will add it to the list too.

We believe this section has a lot of potential and we hope you will come and join our discussion
      Great opportunity for the newbies. They can learn something especially by following these strategies which will be shared by our forum users. Appreciate your Good work dzin4aans Mods. Hopefully, the good trader will share their own trading strategy here.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-24-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-24-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Great opportunity for the newbies. They can learn something especially by following these strategies which will be shared by our forum users. Appreciate your Good work dzin4aans Mods. Hopefully, the good trader will share their own trading strategy here.
      Regards.
      Thanks Interlock I hope indeed many traders can go with their own analysis thread. Ive been very busy so havent created my own since I am going to create a video on how to do it along with it but the plan is to do it by the end of the month hopefully.
      Have you thought about it too mate?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

forexguy9 (09-24-2017), Interlock (09-25-2017)

20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,063 Times in 746 Posts

Thanks Interlock I hope indeed many traders can go with their own analysis thread. Ive been very busy so havent created my own since I am going to create a video on how to do it along with it but the plan is to do it by the end of the month hopefully.
      Have you thought about it too mate?
      Waiting for your tutorial video mate. You have been doing tutorial video regularly in different contest or method in MT5 forum. All are helpful for the forum members. Thanks for the outstanding works mate. I am very busy with office work as well as study. I am also thinking about it.
      Regards.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late. If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

My Trading Journal: RSI, ZigZag in D1 Time Frame

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-25-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast