• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Live Trading Discussion section - A never seen before new way to show your analysis!

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,081 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glory2 View Post
      Thanks for the invitation boss and from what i can see here, there are lots of things to learn from the veterans in the business and most of the discussions here are very professional, i will like to part of the discussion here , but right now, i have stuffs i am working on and i would not want any kind of distraction of i begin, but as soon as i am through with what i have in hand, ii will surely be part of what is happening here because i see it as part of your efforts for us to learn more and become great traders. Do keep up the good job, kudos!
      I am happy to hear that glory2 Definitely no pressure and no rush to open your thread Take your time and when you are ready go for it And dont hesitate to come to this thread to share your newly created thread too

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-13-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Lets welcome new individual analysis thread normarster - gbpjpy pair daily trendline,rsi and moving average analysis by normarster
      I am happy you have joined this section, I hope your analysis on GBP/JPY pair will rock and you will learn to trade this pair. I also trade it and you can find my analysis of it in my individual thread in the same section If you have any questions or requests, feel free to ask

This is encouragement to all to join this section, the more you learn to analyse market and certain currency pairs or metals or even bitcoin, the more you improve your trading and who knows, maybe your thread will be a turning point in your traders career

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

normarster (12-13-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-13-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you so much. i have question however.. if i decide to post different pair in my thread can i? or i have to open new thread?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-13-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-13-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,640 Times in 7,347 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      thank you so much. i have question however.. if i decide to post different pair in my thread can i? or i have to open new thread?
      No problem, you can do any amount of pair in your own thread. We love to see people who are really interested in forex trading and want to share their analysis.
      Also, I'm glad to see this section growing day by day. I hope more members in the future will participate in Live Trading Discussion.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-13-2017), normarster (12-13-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      Super Moderator already mentioned you can do any amount of pairs you want in your thread. If you think of changing your threads title, dont hesitate to contact me or write in this thread and we mods will do it for you

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      No problem, you can do any amount of pair in your own thread. We love to see people who are really interested in forex trading and want to share their analysis.
      Also, I'm glad to see this section growing day by day. I hope more members in the future will participate in Live Trading Discussion.
      I hope we can reach solid number of members in this section. When I post my charts on weekends it feels remarkable that I can see the market differently. I have decided to try to post a setup or two daily too just to see how they pan out.

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Today is probably the best day for Live Trading discussion section because we have two new individual analysis threads

Lets welcome our moderator deathstar with his thread - deathstar - Analysis & thoughts

and member time void with his thread - Times Forex/Commodities Analysis

I wish you both great results with your threads and looking forward to your analysis

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

fembizz (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1106.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Today is probably the best day for Live Trading discussion section because we have two new individual analysis threads

Lets welcome our moderator deathstar with his thread - deathstar - Analysis & thoughts

and member time void with his thread - Times Forex/Commodities Analysis

I wish you both great results with your threads and looking forward to your analysis
      This is a good news indeed as members are joining to share their analyses outlook with other traders, I'm inspired. If I may ask a question boss, what is the different between this and journal?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

15. Forex Game
      I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      This is a good news indeed as members are joining to share their analyses outlook with other traders, I'm inspired. If I may ask a question boss, what is the different between this and journal?
      The difference is that we post chart analysis only in this type of thread and discussion about the analysis is allowed only. Comments that quote other guy that talks about just some stop loss set will be deleted from this thread only analysis from everyone.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4