• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Live Trading Discussion section - A never seen before new way to show your analysis!

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,084 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Waiting for your tutorial video mate. You have been doing tutorial video regularly in different contest or method in MT5 forum. All are helpful for the forum members. Thanks for the outstanding works mate. I am very busy with office work as well as study. I am also thinking about it.
      Regards.
      Would be amazing to see you in Live Trading discussion but of course no pressure Its really exciting section and it has huge potential. But deal with your studies first and when you find time and inspiration, go ahead
      Regarding video, I hope to work on it on Thursday since I might have a free evening finally

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Abdul Wahid (10-23-2017), Interlock (09-26-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-17-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Attention all our members I have added a video on how I create my own Live Trading Discussion thread:

You will find my thread here - dzin4aans ~ GBP/USD, EUR/USD, GOLD, GBP/JPY, USD/JPY and USD/CAD weekly analysis

Please dont hesitate to create your own live analysis thread and share your analysis too! Together we can achieve great things!

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (10-11-2017), ilyas_ili (11-12-2017), Kalex (10-21-2017), kammraz (10-11-2017), loveyo (10-11-2017), NikitaBelle (10-11-2017), Passionate Pisces (10-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-11-2017), zahid4x (10-11-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode is just really nice GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1252.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very good thread from you Sir, It is a very important one as regards the way that a trader can setup their live trading and this is good. It will allow new traders and less experienced traders to learn more about Forex through an all in one location. When i am ready i will still bring a link of mine here.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-17-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      This is a very good thread from you Sir, It is a very important one as regards the way that a trader can setup their live trading and this is good. It will allow new traders and less experienced traders to learn more about Forex through an all in one location. When i am ready i will still bring a link of mine here.
      That would be really great. Dont forget to send information in this thread when you have created your so I can add it to the first post list of all live trading discussion threads

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Ese (10-20-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-18-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

I have added new analysis thread to the list: ESE~ weekly analysis on the major pairs by member Ese
      Welcome to the club Ese We are happy to see your analysis thread and definitely I will check it frequently Thank you for joining Live Trading discussion section with your unique thread

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Ese (10-20-2017), ilyas_ili (11-12-2017), NikitaBelle (10-22-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese is a jewel in the rough Ese is a jewel in the rough Ese is a jewel in the rough Ese is a jewel in the rough Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      546.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      I have added new analysis thread to the list: ESE~ weekly analysis on the major pairs by member Ese
      Welcome to the club Ese We are happy to see your analysis thread and definitely I will check it frequently Thank you for joining Live Trading discussion section with your unique thread
      Thank you so much for adding me to the list of analysis thread. I am indeed very happy about this. I know that there is a lot that we all can learn from each other here. The business of forex trading is a lonely one, more so in my country. So having traders here doing their own unique analysis of the market is actually very cool. I hope that my little contribution will help some one.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ese For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-20-2017), NikitaBelle (10-22-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a jewel in the rough Abdul Wahid is a jewel in the rough Abdul Wahid is a jewel in the rough Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dzinaans I open my own thread for analysis. I analysis the pair that I think that some thing good for us. We can get some benefit from the market. Please add me to list of analysis thread. Thanks for this good opportunity for us. My thread name is Abdu Wahid - Major Pair Analysis

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Wahid For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-23-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid View Post
      Dzinaans I open my own thread for analysis. I analysis the pair that I think that some thing good for us. We can get some benefit from the market. Please add me to list of analysis thread. Thanks for this good opportunity for us. My thread name is Abdu Wahid - Major Pair Analysis
      I have added your thread Abdul Wahid - Major Pair Analysis to the list Abdul Wahid, check out the first post
      I have also added our member Adaa083 thread Ada0083 ~ EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY analysis to the list

Right now we have 9 individual live trading discussion threads! lets welcome our two newcomers
      And I hope many more of you will join this section

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Abdul Wahid (10-24-2017), Aviz (10-24-2017), ilyas_ili (11-12-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Lets welcome newest analysis thread by ilyas_ili Ilyas_ili ~ Weekly Analysis/Point of Views
      I want to wish you great success with your thread and I hope it can help you have better results in your trading

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (11-12-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili has a brilliant future ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,863 Times in 630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Lets welcome newest analysis thread by ilyas_ili Ilyas_ili ~ Weekly Analysis/Point of Views
      I want to wish you great success with your thread and I hope it can help you have better results in your trading
      Thank you mode, I didn't know or I forget about that rules otherwise i'll put a request here as well. It's look like a great opportunity than i thought actually
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilyas_ili For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-12-2017), PongsakornFX (11-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast