• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Live Trading Discussion section - A never seen before new way to show your analysis!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

sunlight is on a distinguished road sunlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, please add me . I want analysis EUR/JPY and my id is http://forum.mt5.com/member.php?14457-sunlight

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunlight For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (11-14-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,081 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
      Hi, please add me . I want analysis EUR/JPY and my id is http://forum.mt5.com/member.php?14457-sunlight
      Hi sunlight,
      Thank you for your interest in this new feature. Please see the first post I created on this thread - http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12617393 including my video on how to create your analysis thread and when you have done it, please let us know on this thread or you can send me a visitor message and I will add you to the list and also post an announcement like the one for member ilyas_ili
      Feel free to ask any questions if you encounter issues in creating your thread. I am here to help you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (11-14-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bro dzin4aans thank you for this wonderful journals and I can see that many of Us are shearing more. I think it's nice to express what we think about the live trading activities mostly just to know other traders point of view. There is a proverb that says two head are better than one. Thank you once again

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-13-2017), ilyas_ili (11-14-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Bro dzin4aans thank you for this wonderful journals and I can see that many of Us are shearing more. I think it's nice to express what we think about the live trading activities mostly just to know other traders point of view. There is a proverb that says two head are better than one. Thank you once again
      Your welcome sonibark. I am happy that our members appreciate it and its outstanding to see others joining this section too because its pure analysis there We share our analysis and discuss others analysis, any other discussions that are not according to the analysis of members are deleted so the threads are clean and nice and full with lots of valuable information and very good chart setups
      I hope mate you can join this section with your thread too, that would be outstanding!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

ilyas_ili (11-14-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Lets welcome our newest individual Live Trading Discussion analysis thread by member HelalTFM - Technical Analysis & Signals "Helal"
      We are happy you have joined this great section with your own thread and we wish you success and a lot of great analysis

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is interesting i found this thread after seeing some analysis thread on live trading discussion. i post chart setups every day on many pairs to improve my trading and this opportunity to have our own thread for that is impressive because i can check beck my analysis and see all the chart setups at one place. i think i will give it a shot soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-05-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Lets welcome our newest Live Trading discussion analysis thread by member patrech - patrech - forex major analysis
      I am thankful that you have decided to join this section and I wish you all the best Looking forward to more analysis from you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Aviz (12-06-2017), balut (12-06-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1538.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,220 Times in 461 Posts

dzin4aans I made some few weekly analysis and put it on their specific thread just like this one http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12663037
      Is it okay or do I need to make my own analysis thread? Thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-06-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      dzin4aans I made some few weekly analysis and put it on their specific thread just like this one http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12663037
      Is it okay or do I need to make my own analysis thread? Thanks.
      Hi balut,
      Thanks for asking so your analysis is perfectly fine and you can analyse any pair you like in Live Trading Discussion thread.
      This individual thread is for members who want to share their all analysis at one place. So if you want to post some chart setups, do so in the right pair thread but if you want to post analysis of some or all pairs at one place, you can do so with your individual thread
      Feel free to ask me if something is still unclear.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

balut (12-07-2017)

19. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is an unknown quantity at this point glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for the invitation boss and from what i can see here, there are lots of things to learn from the veterans in the business and most of the discussions here are very professional, i will like to part of the discussion here , but right now, i have stuffs i am working on and i would not want any kind of distraction of i begin, but as soon as i am through with what i have in hand, ii will surely be part of what is happening here because i see it as part of your efforts for us to learn more and become great traders. Do keep up the good job, kudos!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to glory2 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-07-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast