• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin: Gift or Curse?

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

jontarno technically all currencies does not really have a value since US delink the currency with the gold standard. Everything is the perceived value. Investors are the ones that drive prices up or down. People like cryptocurrencies because it is not government control. Like Japanese Yen, the government want to have great export, they force the yen to go down. In cryptocurrencies they cannot do that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-24-2017)

3. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see there are disadvantages in the currency of Bitcoin this process can not be monitored, this digital process is different from all currencies where there are authorities and supervisory authorities supervise and monitor the work while the composition of his work has no country or place and this is a very negative factor, because when trading on his work specific The trader is interested in following the news of this transaction but the currency of Bitcoin has no place for this is difficult to determine the direction of this digital process in the market.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to basim For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-24-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,572 Times in 484 Posts

If you have good knowledge about Bit Coin trading the this is Gift for you and you can make lot of profit. everything is depend on our knowledge about a thing. those traders who have some idea about Bit Coin some months ago are very lucky because we see huge Bullish movement in last 6 months.
      those traders who but it from $900 range become millionaire within months.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-25-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

basim There are monitors that monitor the value that Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. But like you say there is no authority on the cryptocurrencies, it is hard to view the value. Then again once there is demand, the value would be there.
      zeeshaa I am not sure about there, there is very little control on this as there are many uncertainties. I am not going to put everything I have into cryptocurrencies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-26-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Shepon is an unknown quantity at this point Shepon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The controversy about bitcoin is truly a mysterious thing. It is safe to carry internet exchange like bitcoin. Mt5 has opened the door for us. We lack about bitcoin. And here lies the problem. We should overcome the problem of bitcoin. There is no risk of being loosen bitcoin.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shepon For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-03-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I find Bitcoin fascinating, like watching and observing a beautiful calm serene lake, it wanted me to dive and swim, but am also aware that there is dangers lurking deep down below. Anybody can invest or trade bitcoin though, but they must need to be cautions because countries are banning crypto currency, you will never know your country will be next on line to ban it.
      No Guts No Glory!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-03-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      988.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 448 Posts

Lolz...this is both and objective and subjective question but I can assure you that if you ask people who bought bitcoin at $2 even $1000 and hold it will tell you its a blessing. People who became billionaires through bitcoin will tell you that bitcoin is indeed a blessing. Even those of us that just started seeing the prospect of buying and holding bitcoin will tell you its a blessing.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Shepon is an unknown quantity at this point Shepon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know why the government of Bangladesh does not approve Bitcoin as a currency. Yet we the Bangladeshis are still using it. Cryptocurrency has itself question but I think Bitcoin has no question. A few days earlier in a non government television a speaks about Bitcoin. It is also known to him that he himself is the first to speak about Bitcoin. It is I think a shame on us.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shepon For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-05-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin is not a curse rather I can say it's a gift to the online investors because we all have to find ways to make some money out of the bitcoin market just like so many are doing from every part of the world due to the enormous increasing demand for it which is really driving its price higher on daily basis.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,576 Times in 2,926 Posts

Bitcoin is not a curse because it has created an avenue for many people to become rich and pretty wealthy, but the problem I have with it is on the aspect of development, and all the splinter groups that keeps coming out from it, the first was bitcoin plus and now there is BCH and what have you.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast