• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin: Gift or Curse?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,969 Times in 2,816 Posts

Absolutely not, bitcoins is not a curse, it has done more good than harm in the financial world, at least people have now developed cryptocurrency that can take care of real problems that humans face, so having bitcoin around has helped to solve many issues that we face in our daily lives and it should be commended for this.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-27-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

If you have good knowledge about Bitcoin then it is Gift for you because it's trading can help you to become Milliner within months. but if you have lack of knowledge and also not enough capital then you should not trade in Bitcoin because it can hurt you a lot and it can be difficult for you to recover from that loss.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-27-2017), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,521 Times in 2,910 Posts

You cannot become a millionaire within months of trading bitcoin, that is a misconception enough to cause someone to lose, same thing with the forex market, if you were lucky enough to have bought when price was low and you held on to your coins since, then you are a millionaire depending on your available coins.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-27-2017), moneygrows (12-27-2017), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,525 Times in 5,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      You cannot become a millionaire within months of trading bitcoin, that is a misconception enough to cause someone to lose, same thing with the forex market, if you were lucky enough to have bought when price was low and you held on to your coins since, then you are a millionaire depending on your available coins.
      Well thats what the public wants, to become an instant millionaire. Look at all the crypto advertisement out there. All are telling people the sweet promise of becoming rich instantly. No wonder the public are buying in droves.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-27-2017), Warren Bafett (12-27-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Well thats what the public wants, to become an instant millionaire. Look at all the crypto advertisement out there. All are telling people the sweet promise of becoming rich instantly. No wonder the public are buying in droves.
      Well I agree with you, that's the reason for the birth of the ponzi scheme!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (12-27-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Well I agree with you, that's the reason for the birth of the ponzi scheme!

And the same reason why it's easy to make the majority loses or get slaughtered left to right, because they love copying what others are doing with out really thinking wisely the consequences of their actions later on.
      No Guts No Glory!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

davidbrown is on a distinguished road davidbrown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I started using bitcoin in 2016 and then it was only $700 , it is amazing how within the space of one year the bitcoin has appreciated by over 2000% and one would wish to have invested much before the burst. I have made lots of favourable and easy trades using bitcoin and i would say its a gift. But looking at the volatility in trading btc, the risk is high and one has to apply caution to it. For now i am taking advantage of it.

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,521 Times in 445 Posts

It can't be judge my friend. there are many up & downs in this Digital Currency trading. we see a huge movement in 2017 which move rate from some Hundreds to $20,000.
      i wish i bought but i have no idea at the start of 2017. hope so i will buy it soon for long term.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cheerful

Kripa is on a distinguished road Kripa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bitcoin has grown before i get the picture of it. all i understood after understanding the concept or cryptonate currency. it seems like when people invest on such currency , the price of such currency goes up.... when people starts taking out their investment, that time market gets falling down slowly.. at a time if a big brunch of people take out their investment with profit or not, the market of such currency gets fall down. its normal eye prediction. but it could be like a force is leading the market .. you know something..this force is no one else.. that you , me and everyone else.. the power is on our hand. we control it! now bitcoin is really high if i compare with the beginning time when i had no idea of it, and meantime while i start learning about it , its out of my budget. there are more other currency as well.. people are shifting their interest as well, and they are selling off their bitcoin or they are buying other currency as they think they will rise up in a high scale like bitcoin in near future.. (and because of it , market of bitcoin got falling down).. but the thing is, this is all WE control it !! All the best.. you have to be really clever and smart in investing and making profit in such market as well... All The Best.

15. Dragon
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,280 Times in 880 Posts

I am seeing the bitcoin as both curse and blessings for traders, and the traders that were blessed last year because of the bitcoin are still happy till now. While the traders that were losing from last year till now would know that they are in trouble and the bitcoin is course for them. My advice for traders is to make sure that they are not jumping into what they do not know. If they do this, they will be regretting just the way they are regretting when they traded the bitcoin in the manner that makes them to lose their money due to lack of understanding of how it is working before trading it.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast