Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

pzyke27 is an unknown quantity at this point pzyke27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question Are cryptocurrencies safe?

Nowadays, the rising popularity of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies hit the market and tickles the interest of alot of traders.

But the big question is, is it safe and secure to use these currencies?
      If Yes, why?
      If No, why?

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pzyke27 For This Useful Post:

balut (09-12-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017), Star_amin (09-12-2017), union12 (10-15-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      998.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,034 Times in 433 Posts

Not safer to me after China banned the cryptocurrency. Moreover I am studying it to know further. But it is not secured till now as if we trade in it, the profits won't turn into USD rather account capital will turn into bitcoins. This creeks me a lot as USD is an universal currency now a days. Whenever you try to get Visa, you must show your balance in USD. I just don't get it. It is over my head!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Star_amin For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is very uncertain for cryptocurrency because there is no institution that represents it. However, we cannot ignore the value of the cryptocurrency as mainstream business has started to adopt it. Even InstaForex allows you to fund your account with Bitcoins. While I do not feel comfortable with to be to rely too much on the cryptocurrency. While I would keep some because the value but I would just cash out extra.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453.48 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,032 Times in 401 Posts

I believe that cryptocurrencies can maintain their safety as long as the government do not intervene. I am using Bitcoin and I always get paranoid every time I send or waiting for my coins to arrive. I have no idea if their will be sudden price change in Bitcoin that can lessen its value before I can manage to exchange it to my local currency.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-12-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

balut I agree, the reason people find Bitcoin attractive is that it is decentralized, meaning it is hard for the government to interfere. However, they can always interfere with rest of the mainstream business and reject them from accepting these crypto currencies, then you might get stuck with a lot of the coins, even if the values stay, there is no the way you are able to use it It would become useless.

While I think we should have some Bitcoin but my advice is that you do not keep too much.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-12-2017), moneygrows (09-13-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,202 Times in 7,263 Posts

It's still considered safe though we still have hackers looming over it.
      The greatest threat though is the world governments, just like the comment above. So now it depends on them whether they can find a way to regulate it or not. My hunch though is.... they won't be around for long because government will still prefer their own currency compared to some "independent decentralized"digital currencies.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-13-2017), Greentrader (09-17-2017), loveyo (09-13-2017), moneygrows (09-13-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari is on a distinguished road mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      607.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crypto currencies are safe and secure because these currencies are secure in encrypted form and called digital money which is just like a hard cash but in computer and safe to trade because these currencies are getting used in lots of ways, these currencies are same as like we save data in our hard drive or we can save in digital wallet and are in encrypted form, i feel we will use only these currencies in future or these will shut down permanently but currently are safe to trade.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mransari For This Useful Post:

angaper (09-14-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-21-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      2.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mransari do not challenge the hackers to do it, with enough motivation, any system can be broken. However, that is not the point. What we are actually talking about is whether it is safe to invest in the cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. First, we are unsure how it works and how mining would help to multiply the cryptocurrencies. So would we be scammed? Would be relived the subprime crisis?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-21-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader is a glorious beacon of light Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      533.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      balut
      While I think we should have some Bitcoin but my advice is that you do not keep too much.
      How something that has no price control can be safe? ok its descentralized without any CB to manipulate the value but that fact put the future price predictions more difficult to be made so its not easy to make a low risk trading plan in this market like you can do in forex. Investments here are the most risky so thats why we sugest to invest only a small % of your asset portfolio....
      Know when youre getting out before you get in. Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

balut (09-18-2017), dzin4aans (09-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-21-2017)

20. Forex Game
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      2.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greentrader The thing is value is perceived, Take forex market, for example, the value of money is also perceived, it is just a piece of paper issued by the government and they keep printing them. So what about the value of Apple Corp? It is also perceived, they issue you a share or bond and again is it a piece of paper. Now while cryptocurrencies are more complicated, the value is also perceived. As long as the investors this the value is there, they would get push the value up.

What I worry about is the small time investor, they would not get the news first hand, they would suffer if the market starts to move south, they would be last to move out.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dixie For This Useful Post:

balut (09-18-2017), dzin4aans (09-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-21-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast