• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prices of Bitcoin Fall as China Shutting down local exchange

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,577 Times in 2,927 Posts

The government cannot control bitcoin because it was not designed to be under the direct supervision of one single entity, they may try but definitely it will never work, China is always trying to throw some stunt in terms of regulation, they will only sustain whatever they do for a short time and that would be it.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,257 Times in 3,228 Posts

I remember when the news filtered the air that China was shutting down some exchange, it was chaotic because the price of bitcoin took a nosedive immediately, people panicked because they had invested so much and it seems like they were going to lose, while the wise traders and investors saw that as an opportunity to buy cheaper.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,572 Times in 484 Posts

The price of Bitcoin is in Bullish mode since January 2017. we see a huge movement and it move from $1000 to $20000. but in this week we see it is trading on $13000. i d,not know about the Theory behind this fall but i hope i will touch $20000 range again very soon.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,577 Times in 2,927 Posts

The price of bitcoin as of today went to $15,500 and it still has potential for climbing upwards. The fall was necessary because I'm the world of Cryptocurrencies trading there is what is known as a bubble which means a retracement or a crash in price, you cannot expect a continuous rise without it.

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,813 Times in 5,566 Posts

Any news on bitcoin in India? I thought i have read somewhere that after China, India will start to do something about it as well. If it does, i think it will definitely help to push the price lower.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Mian Naseer (01-21-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,119 Times in 1,134 Posts

China is one of the big players in the bitcoin industry. They have the leading exchanges and a very wide spread adoption of the currency. So there is no wonder why price in bitcoin will dip when negative reports on bitcoin comes from China. The major fear for bitcoin is whether or not it will be accepted as a means of exchange globally, any event that tends to suggest otherwise will seriously devalue bitcoin.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omoba9ce View Post
      China is one of the big players in the bitcoin industry. They have the leading exchanges and a very wide spread adoption of the currency. So there is no wonder why price in bitcoin will dip when negative reports on bitcoin comes from China. The major fear for bitcoin is whether or not it will be accepted as a means of exchange globally, any event that tends to suggest otherwise will seriously devalue bitcoin.
      The news is again fresh, China is crashing the bitcoin, read the news below. If they are halting the bitcoin trading in any form then does it mean cyrptocurency will have a nasty ending soon. So many golden dreams will be crashed, lucky are those who happened to ride earlier, they profit way ahead then those who just recently join the craze.

China Intensifies Clampdown on Cryptocurrency Trading
      No Guts No Glory!

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,813 Times in 5,566 Posts

Do spend some time and study the chart below. Try to relate it to bitcoin chart. Im sure you can see some semblance. Once you do, plan your trade wisely. Good luck guys!

Name:  stages_bubble.png
Views: 21
Size:  48.9 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

zeeshaa (01-20-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,850 Times in 3,217 Posts

I am buying the bitcoin at the current level 11200 but it is just for a moment because I am not going to leave it for a longer term due the the new of the China and I think the price might further head downwards if this continue.

Name:  open trades11.PNG
Views: 21
Size:  56.1 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. Demo contests
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Farhan Randhawa is on a distinguished road Farhan Randhawa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I heard from many peoples about Bitcoin trading since the start of 2017. many peoples advice me to trade in this Digital Currency if you want to become rich in short time. because i don't have good knowledge about trading so i'm unable to trade. now i'm learning about this thing and my friends are also help me in learning.
      i hope i will be able to trade in market in any Currency pair or in Metal very soon. i know the rate is falling from last few weeks due to several reasons but according to my study China Ban is not only reason behind the fall.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Farhan Randhawa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-21-2018), Mian Naseer (01-21-2018), zeeshaa (01-30-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast