Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 58

    Thread: Turning 100$ Into 1K - Trend Is Your Friend

    1. #1
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch's Avatar
      Posts
      692
      Accumulated bonus
      108.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      84
      Thanked 232 Times in 103 Posts

      Default Turning 100$ Into 1K - Trend Is Your Friend

      Hello everyone.

      Seems like it's about time i get to post my daily trading experience with you guys and share our ideas on how the market movement will be.

      My trading strategy has always been going with the trend, if a trend is broken and a candle closes under/above it then i just wait to see if it re-tests it. If it does i keep going with the trade, if another candle closes in the same direction i just stop loss and get out.

      I'm a patient trader and i never exceed my lot over 20 cents per pip.
      It's always good to have slow profits than hard loses.

      I always trade on the major pairs for their low spreads and the mad pair (GBPJPY)

      I also trade on Harmonic strategies as well which is a really strong way to trade forex and i'll be explaining my charts if a chance comes along.

      I'll start an account with 100$ And try to move on to 1 thousand dollars, Hopefully we can make it together

      Good luck to everyone and let the road to 1K $ begin.

      ---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

      Here's our first chance today, the pair has been going up for about 13 days now



      And the price touches the lower trend, it closed a candle under it but the second one is retesting the trend.

      Action > Buy AUDUSD @ 0.8028 ( I bought it earlier )
      Volume > 20 Cents per PiP
      TP1 > 0.8080
      TP2 > 0.8120

      Stop Loss > If the current candle goes down and closes under the trend or around the price of 0.8010

      Good luck to us!

    2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
    3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hossamcoch For This Useful Post:

      Alexander Tatsumaki (09-11-2017), balut (09-12-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), fembizz (09-13-2017), hotforexx7373 (09-18-2017), Kalex (09-12-2017), kammraz (09-12-2017), NikitaBelle (09-12-2017), Sixteen (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-11-2017)

    4. #2
      Moderator
      I am:
      Worried
       
      dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      14,960
      Thanks
      38,003
      Thanked 16,940 Times in 4,045 Posts

      Default

      Welcome hossamcoch to trading journal section. I am truly amazed that a member from the beginning of MT5 Forum has joined this amazing section And the challenge you bring on here, its really exciting one and definitely doable. Plus I am very curious to see how your strategy works so you can be sure that I will be a close follower to your journal

      Best of luck and I wish you to get the desired target!

    5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

      fembizz (09-13-2017), hossamcoch (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-11-2017)

    6. #3
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad
       
      zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Posts
      15,693
      Accumulated bonus
      3062.55 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,529
      Thanked 3,336 Times in 1,433 Posts

      Default

      Welcome hossamcoch bro in journal section, its really nice to see new person in journal section, because from new person everyone can get more information for learning purpose, i hope from your journal we will get more information which will help us to see new content..

    7. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

      hossamcoch (09-11-2017)

    8. #4
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch's Avatar
      Posts
      692
      Accumulated bonus
      108.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      84
      Thanked 232 Times in 103 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Welcome hossamcoch to trading journal section. I am truly amazed that a member from the beginning of MT5 Forum has joined this amazing section And the challenge you bring on here, its really exciting one and definitely doable. Plus I am very curious to see how your strategy works so you can be sure that I will be a close follower to your journal

      Best of luck and I wish you to get the desired target!
      Hello Dzin4aans, Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. I have been a member in this lovely forum for quite a while, sadly i have been inactive during the past year ( I was finishing my military mandatory service ) And proudly i did finish it and back to trading forex. I'll be very active in the forum and i'll be sharing active trades everyday for the forum members to discuss and make profits together if possible. I'm honored to be followed by a great moderator and hopefully i can make you proud and achieve my goal. Good luck to you

      ---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      Welcome hossamcoch bro in journal section, its really nice to see new person in journal section, because from new person everyone can get more information for learning purpose, i hope from your journal we will get more information which will help us to see new content..
      Hello Zahid4x, Thank you for the warm welcoming to the trading journal section. I'm glad to be here with you guys. I'll always share at least one trading opportunity daily so never worrty. This thread will always be active and i'll give you guys weekly analysis of my profits or ( loses < Hope not! )

      Thank you for visiting my thread.

    9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hossamcoch For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

    10. #5
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Posts
      1,235
      Accumulated bonus
      217.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts

      Default

      Thanks you for telling us how you can turn 100$ to a thousand dollars but you did not tell us about the trading tools that you are using,therefore,it is of no use to your fellow traders here,i may suggest,if you really love us as your fellow forex traders,you should tell us about the tools such as indicators or candle setting that you use like other traders use to do.

    11. The Following User Says Thank You to sendams For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (09-11-2017)

    12. #6
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch's Avatar
      Posts
      692
      Accumulated bonus
      108.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      84
      Thanked 232 Times in 103 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sendams View Post
      Thanks you for telling us how you can turn 100$ to a thousand dollars but you did not tell us about the trading tools that you are using,therefore,it is of no use to your fellow traders here,i may suggest,if you really love us as your fellow forex traders,you should tell us about the tools such as indicators or candle setting that you use like other traders use to do.
      Hello Sendams, If you look closely again on the thread i did say i'm using the Trend simply to determine my entry points and when to enter a trade and just like my first chart indicated. I don't use indicators and when i do it's just moving average 10 and stochastic on default settings, but generally i just focus on the trend lines to determine my trading activities, if it's not clear yet please let me know what you don't understand.

    13. The Following User Says Thank You to hossamcoch For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (09-11-2017)

    14. #7
      Moderator
      I am:
      Worried
       
      dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Location
      Latvia
      Posts
      14,960
      Thanks
      38,003
      Thanked 16,940 Times in 4,045 Posts

      Default

      Hello Dzin4aans, Thank you for taking the time to check out my thread. I have been a member in this lovely forum for quite a while, sadly i have been inactive during the past year ( I was finishing my military mandatory service ) And proudly i did finish it and back to trading forex. I'll be very active in the forum and i'll be sharing active trades everyday for the forum members to discuss and make profits together if possible. I'm honored to be followed by a great moderator and hopefully i can make you proud and achieve my goal. Good luck to you
      Wow seems you have some serious experience not only in forex I am really happy to hear that
      I really hope your goal is achieved indeed, I believe that setting some target is one of the key elements in forex trading success. Thank you and good luck to you too

    15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

      hossamcoch (09-11-2017), Sixteen (09-11-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

    16. #8
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      Sixteen has a spectacular aura about Sixteen has a spectacular aura about Sixteen's Avatar
      Location
      Africa
      Posts
      13,549
      Accumulated bonus
      2699.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      154
      Thanked 160 Times in 78 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by hossamcoch View Post
      Hello everyone.

      Seems like it's about time i get to post my daily trading experience with you guys and share our ideas on how the market movement will be.

      My trading strategy has always been going with the trend, if a trend is broken and a candle closes under/above it then i just wait to see if it re-tests it. If it does i keep going with the trade, if another candle closes in the same direction i just stop loss and get out.

      I'm a patient trader and i never exceed my lot over 20 cents per pip.
      It's always good to have slow profits than hard loses.

      I always trade on the major pairs for their low spreads and the mad pair (GBPJPY)

      I also trade on Harmonic strategies as well which is a really strong way to trade forex and i'll be explaining my charts if a chance comes along.

      I'll start an account with 100$ And try to move on to 1 thousand dollars, Hopefully we can make it together

      Good luck to everyone and let the road to 1K $ begin.

      ---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

      Here's our first chance today, the pair has been going up for about 13 days now



      And the price touches the lower trend, it closed a candle under it but the second one is retesting the trend.

      Action > Buy AUDUSD @ 0.8028 ( I bought it earlier )
      Volume > 20 Cents per PiP
      TP1 > 0.8080
      TP2 > 0.8120

      Stop Loss > If the current candle goes down and closes under the trend or around the price of 0.8010

      Good luck to us!
      I would want to congratulate you for following up with your own very journal and its amazing you have a target of 1000$ to achieve in the journey of your trade. Hopefully I wish your dreams come true and want to say a very big welcome to the trading journey of success. I will keep in touch in your thread and wish you more successful pips in your trade.

    17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixteen For This Useful Post:

      hossamcoch (09-11-2017)

    18. #9
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic
       
      hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch has a spectacular aura about hossamcoch's Avatar
      Posts
      692
      Accumulated bonus
      108.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      84
      Thanked 232 Times in 103 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Wow seems you have some serious experience not only in forex I am really happy to hear that
      I really hope your goal is achieved indeed, I believe that setting some target is one of the key elements in forex trading success. Thank you and good luck to you too
      Oh, thank you very much. I wouldn't consider myself as a professional trader but i'm digging into this market for more experience xD
      I hope i can achieve my goal as well, i'll use the money i get from Mt5 forum bonus as well to boost my balance and keep my dream alive.
      Good luck to you as well my friend.

      Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      I would want to congratulate you for following up with your own very journal and its amazing you have a target of 1000$ to achieve in the journey of your trade. Hopefully I wish your dreams come true and want to say a very big welcome to the trading journey of success. I will keep in touch in your thread and wish you more successful pips in your trade.
      Hello Sixteen, your name holds a warm place in my heart since it's the most number i set on my TP on my scalping days Hahaha .. xD
      I wish i could achieve my dreams as well and get more capital within the forex market, Thank you very much for following my thread and i hope you can benefit from my daily charts.
      Good luck to you.

    19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hossamcoch For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (09-12-2017), NikitaBelle (09-12-2017), Sixteen (09-12-2017)

    20. FB
    21. #10
      Moderator
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Location
      MT5 Forum is where my heart belong
      Posts
      39,908
      Thanks
      37,361
      Thanked 22,925 Times in 6,781 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

      Default

      Greetings to brother hossamcoch! Welcome to the journal section!

      I always feel happy every time new journal owners open their journal. We are here to share trading knowledge and the more the better. May we all become better traders and learn from each other and help bring the best out from all of us.

      Hope you enjoy your trading journal bro as much as I do.
      Cheers!

    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts