• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why some people are afraid of forex trading? (5)

Hybrid View

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa is a jewel in the rough zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why some people are afraid of forex trading? (5)

There are some peoples who afraid from trading in forex market. they think that this is very risky way to earn money. risk is the part of every business. i think these peoples are not well know about forex trading business. if there is risk in forex business than there is also high profits. we can make huge money in less time from forex which is not possible in any other legal business of the world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

Zuhaib99 (09-21-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

narayanfx is an unknown quantity at this point narayanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes some We are afraid of forex trading because
      * We don't have enough experience, knowledge and information about the market.
      * Another reason is lake of capital. We are afraid to invest money on trading.
      * We are fear of failure. Because we could not handle the failure.
      * We take it as a part time business. That's why we don't have spend time for it.
      * We don't have self confidence and ideas how to trade.
      If we can adopt all above factors then we are not afraid of forex trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Omoba9ce is on a distinguished road Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Different factors causes fear of trading forex in different people. For most people, they see forex as too risky to involve in, because it is a business where your money is directly at risk with each trade. For others, they simply do not understand the way forex trading works and thus are not comfortable in doing it. Others still see at as a business that requires rather too large capital to start, They fail to realize that it is your time and willingness to learn that are the major investments for forex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

basim is on a distinguished road basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some people fear foreign currency trading because most people do not like losing, so some people are afraid of losing their money, but this is not true because forex trading helps a better future and increase your finances on the condition of learning and gaining experience.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

othox79 is on a distinguished road othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The fear of losing money in forex is a natural thing, but if we have not tried to work but are afraid because the news from people around us about forex, and we really want to do forex, this is not fair.
      Forex we do not need to fear, as long as we do it well and correctly, then working on forex is actually very safe. Unlike doing business online, in forex a lot of security for us so we do not lose the capital money that we use.
      If You want to know your future,
      look at what you're doing at this moment..

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some people does not have proper idea about forex market. Some people are having wrong concept and idea about forex due to that reason they do not like to invest their capital in forex market. They think forex means pure loss. They also consider forex as gambling and that is why they stay away from forex business.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,080 Posts

I think some people afraid of Forex trading because 95% trader face loss and some people think online Forex trading business illegal, scam but i think their idea 100% wrong. Forex is not scam and Forex is not illegal, Forex totally pure and real business. I think Forex simple business but Forex success is not easy. I think 95% trader face loss for lack knowledge, poor experience, greediness and emotions. For success trader need proper knowledge, good experience, skills, strong money management and properly follow all Forex rules on trading. So love Forex, hard work and spend time then Forex give you beautiful life.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic will become famous soon enough fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My advice for those that are scared of forex trading is to strive to seriously learn forex trading. They may be pleasantly surprised that it can be a source of income far in excess of what they earn from their day job. Most successful traders do not like forex much in the beginning.
      THE POSSIBILITIES IN FOREX TRADING ARE INFINITE, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The fear of losing money while trading is a major reason why so many people do not consider doing trading business, while some detest this trading business because the market can not be easily predicted which makes it requires the acquisition of knowledge.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading is tough, it is understandable that most people shy away from this profession, why? because the chances of success is way lesser than to be successful, this is the truth that other traders that the seems not to realize at the moment, we are just keep on mentioning the advantages but the disadvantages are also very difficult to deal.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast