• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: 5647073 - NewBeginning Copy Trade Account!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 5647073 - NewBeginning Copy Trade Account!

Hello fellow members of the forum,

I would like you invite in monitoring my copy trade account which is also the account I use on the bonus I acquire in the forum, if you find it interesting and fit to your style of trading then feel free to copy my trades.

[IMG]https://widgets.i**db.com/widget.php?user=5647073&type=11&g=balance[/IMG]

My Goal:

To build and established a life long stable,safe and reliable copy trade signal for everyone

Strategy Overview:

It uses 2 currency pairs, uses maximum of 5% per trade only, implement at least 1:1 ratio all the time, maximum SL will be set at 50 pips. The idea of this strategy is early entry and early exit, one trade per currency pair only, trade setup is extracted at 4hr chart, this a swing strategy so it will open less trades in a week. It gives emphases on risk management not on maximum profits.

I always believe that less is more in trading.

I hope that I will be successful in this crusade!

Click on my signature if you want to examine my copy trade account!

Thank you in visiting this thread!
      Good luck to all and happy trading!

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

It has negative profits at the moment but I am confident that it will recover and gain positive profits in the coming days!

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

Updates of this account will be posted here from time to time and I will also answer any inquiries regarding this account, good luck to us all!
      Last edited by moneygrows; 09-13-2017 at 08:41 AM. Reason: edit title and add widget

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (11-06-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Just to update my account, as of the moment I am adding 2 currency pairs which uses an intraday strategy, their was some adjustments in my swing strategy, and I am expecting that it will yield better results in the future and achieved my goal. Good luck to all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (11-06-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      Just to update my account, as of the moment I am adding 2 currency pairs which uses an intraday strategy, their was some adjustments in my swing strategy, and I am expecting that it will yield better results in the future and achieved my goal. Good luck to all!
      Your project looks promising Mister NewBeginning. How do you usually keep your trade open because trades that are taken from H4 is meant to last for several days to 2 weeks on end. Your strategy looks good but I'm a newbie in forex and everything related to forex project so I'm trying to learn something here, I hope you don't mind

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      ....How do you usually keep your trade open because trades that are taken from H4 is meant to last for several days to 2 weeks on end......
      In my swing strategy I have my set of rules when to exit or close the trade, it is based on indicators or fundamentals, there are no fix number of days, it will always depend when the indicators tells me to exit or close trade, there are other ways to use when trading 4hour or higher time frames, just take the time to experiment what is comfortable with you.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning View Post
      In my swing strategy I have my set of rules when to exit or close the trade, it is based on indicators or fundamentals, there are no fix number of days, it will always depend when the indicators tells me to exit or close trade, there are other ways to use when trading 4hour or higher time frames, just take the time to experiment what is comfortable with you.
      What is the minimum amount to start copying your trades? Do you provide advise in term of ratio to use for your followers?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper View Post
      What is the minimum amount to start copying your trades? Do you provide advise in term of ratio to use for your followers?
      As far as I am concern, 100$ will work using .01 lot per trade, just additional info this copy trade program now uses 4 currency pairs, 2 pairs are for swing strategy while the other 2 pairs are for intraday strategy, this is being done to diversify risk and improve profitability, as of the moment I use risk level of 5% per trade but will be lowered in the future once capital start to grow. This account is still in negative balance at the moment but it will recover soon, thanks for dropping by!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (11-22-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 594 Posts

Hello thread starter. Just dropping by to congratulate you on your forexcopy performance. From what i can see it looks very promising and the graph is showing that you are making good progress. Keep up the good work and wish you more success to come.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-16-2018)

Reply to Thread