• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Controllers of BitCoin

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,062 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jontarno View Post
      what if the corruptors or criminals do massive money laundering by moving it into bitcoin form? it will be formed is suplly and demand. so bitcoin becomes very expensive due to high demand. and what if they suddenly sell it on a large scale in a short time. because no fundamental decision is known why bitcoin is so expensive and so cheap
      I it happens so then
      1.we will see a catastrophic up trend for buying it and down trend for selling at huge amount.
      2. All retail traders will get hazardous loss or profits for so.
      3. Bitcoins holders will have outrageous lower or higher conversion rates.

These are the common scenarios I'm afraid.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-23-2017), Vaisaak (09-25-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Default Bitcoin statistics

In the below picture, you can see the downfall is about 1200 pips till now and it is huge. Thinking what has caused it? It caused China's banishment of the currency and some nerds who thought to sell it right now. It is not a way to trade in Forex yo.

Name:  bitcoin.png
Views: 19
Size:  23.5 KB

Besides no any indicators or analysis will be applicable to it right?

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-25-2017), Vaisaak (09-25-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Vaisaak will become famous soon enough Vaisaak will become famous soon enough Vaisaak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star_amin View Post
      In the below picture, you can see the downfall is about 1200 pips till now and it is huge. Thinking what has caused it? It caused China's banishment of the currency and some nerds who thought to sell it right now. It is not a way to trade in Forex yo.

Attachment 70472

It is really frightening that the Bitcoin gained that much high peak and then falling. I have never seen such huge bluish momentum in other Forex pairs. It is really deep that we can imagine or understand other than the creators who created it.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Vaisaak for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-25-2017), Star_amin (09-28-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,417 Times in 5,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Star_amin View Post

Attachment 70472

Inside bar month? Lets see how September closes. If it managed to close inside the August bar, why not buy it from there? SL below August low. I believe the price action idea is the same behind Bitcoin too But the volatility is just epic on it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

Star_amin (09-28-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Star_amin For most investor of bitcoin is the buy and hold. However, I do not know what is the limit for the amount of Bitcoin. Once they reach the limit, I am guessing the value would spike again. My suggestion is for people to do some programs to collect some bitcoin and wait for it to go. I hope to collect about 2 or 3 BTC for the purpose.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dixie for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-26-2017), Star_amin (09-28-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jontarno View Post
      what if the corruptors or criminals do massive money laundering by moving it into bitcoin form? it will be formed is suplly and demand. so bitcoin becomes very expensive due to high demand. and what if they suddenly sell it on a large scale in a short time. because no fundamental decision is known why bitcoin is so expensive and so cheap
      Very easy answer of that- "Some will say Yeyyy!!!!! and some will say Oh No!!! What have I done!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Inside bar month? Lets see how September closes. If it managed to close inside the August bar, why not buy it from there? SL below August low. I believe the price action idea is the same behind Bitcoin too But the volatility is just epic on it
      Yes Bro, you are very right about the volatility. Day by day its growing and its huge. I have a few amount in my capital to sustain high volatility damage. So I am staying out of it. If I would have large amount of money, I would try the idea bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaisaak View Post
      It is really frightening that the Bitcoin gained that much high peak and then falling. I have never seen such huge bluish momentum in other Forex pairs. It is really deep that we can imagine or understand other than the creators who created it.
      No no mate, it is not frightening, rather it is Gigantically horrifying for us who have few amount of money to risk on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
      Star_amin For most investor of bitcoin is the buy and hold. However, I do not know what is the limit for the amount of Bitcoin. Once they reach the limit, I am guessing the value would spike again. My suggestion is for people to do some programs to collect some bitcoin and wait for it to go. I hope to collect about 2 or 3 BTC for the purpose.
      Brother I would also buy some of it although some famous economists say it is a total fraud and vice versa. If there is any chance to income from that fraud in short amount then why not?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star_amin For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-28-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we all understand that no single entity controls the issuance or otherwise of the bitcoin currency and no one also fix the price, but we should also try to accept the fact that some countries/markets have strong influence on the price and availability of this electronic currency, for instance China is a major factor when it comes to the issue of bitcoin, just like America too.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

dzin4aans (10-08-2017), Star_amin (10-08-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 22gost** View Post
      Yes we all understand that no single entity controls the issuance or otherwise of the bitcoin currency and no one also fix the price, but we should also try to accept the fact that some countries/markets have strong influence on the price and availability of this electronic currency, for instance China is a major factor when it comes to the issue of bitcoin, just like America too.
      Thank you for your kind comment on this but do your really think that bitcoin can't be controlled by any entity? What if you have 10 million dollars and convert it to bitcoin or you have say 1 million bitcoins and you sell it? Would not affect the market even then?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star_amin For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-08-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is matter of time when bitcoin price is fall or drop ,everbody may remmeber that once bitcoin price was rise to $1700 ++ but suddenlY it fall to less than $200 in difference of less than one year ,

18. Dragon
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think due to the transparency in bit coins where every body has access to how they are mined and how they are distributed hen this is what gives the investors some form of confidence in trading it other wise it would have died a long natural death long time ago
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast