• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Controllers of BitCoin

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The way I view the bitcoin market is like the stock market which is mostly influenced by sentiment from the users and the market watchers alike because that way you will be able to make money from the trading of the bitcoin when you are always aware of the news going around in the market.

2. Dragon
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,506 Times in 2,903 Posts

Nobody can singlehandedly control bitcoin, that is not how it was designed to operate, if the government have a way of regulation, this instrument would have probably gone extinct by now, China tries to do some things which influence the price of BTC but it is always temporary.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,800 Times in 2,735 Posts

If a time comes when bitcoin can be controlled then I do believe it has lost its relevance, the lack of control mechanisms or decentralisation is what made many people to embrace bitcoin, if you remove this, I believe the coin will be worthless and the price will drop back to $1 or even less.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

FreeThinker is on a distinguished road FreeThinker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well the bitcoin CAP is about 300 Billion USD, then how anybody in the world can get a big amount of it to be able to control the price knowing that the richest man on the world right now Jeff the CEO of Amazon worth is just 100 billion USD, the bitcoin cap is so high that anyone can control it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeThinker For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-06-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer is a jewel in the rough Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think that anybody can control Bitcoin as much as some traders think. some big traders can effect little bit on it's movement but it is not possible to totally control it.
      there is much more Volatility in this digital currency which we never see in any currency pair or in any metal even in Gold.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mian Naseer For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (01-06-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce has a brilliant future Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,861 Times in 645 Posts

Bitcoin, for now is a decentralized currency that exchanged on a 'decentralized' network, meaning to a large extent, no one controls it. However government bodies and exchanges are scrambling each day to put some regulation on bitcoin so as to be able to control it. Bitcoin being decentralized has some advantages and also major disadvantages especially because it can be used for illegal activities and that is why governments are trying to regulate it, also in order to be able to effectively tax bitcoin transactions.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

fxsniper17 is on a distinguished road fxsniper17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crypto is booming for few facts like decentralized currency, privacy are always secret and people sentiment. Current large ups and down of the market because investor are in hesitation and not find a secure data to faith. Until it's approved by any leading legislative body in the world it will scam at any time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3